Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Balloon ride didn't happen as they couldn't get it for free. Bit like the Christmas train ride noknob was begging for around Christmas for the kids. Never saw that materialise either.
Luckily there are some sane people out there that won't give freebies to a fake pair of grifters like the Hinchliffes 🥴 didn't get decs for the big tree in the garden at Xmas either, despite slyly begging through dropping hints about "not being ready or having time"🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Get well Weepy. I mean that sincerely, not in a vicious Fiddle way. He genuinely seems like a good bloke.
Agree. No matter what I would never wish ill & he actually seems quite nice.
---
Anyway, it's all just a playground for Sophie Rose hasn't-got-a-clue isn't it?

I just can't fathom why she didn't buy a house with more land if the plan was to keep animals. It's like when I was 7 and tried to convince my dad we could keep a pony in a 30m2 area at the end of our garden because I decided that was all the space it needed if I took it out for rides daily.

I totally understand having an emotional connection or loving a house a lot. But a normal, sensible person would look at the practicalities of their dream and whether it's achievable.
A very similar house not too far from me was up for sale at 2/3 of the price she paid, at roughly the time she was house hunting. It's a bit of a way out of Maldon but more rural than she is - the views out to the coast are beautiful from this house. Anyway, the house had like 8 acres plus stabling included and it is set back from the road. If I had the money I would have snapped it up in a heartbeat.
I just struggle to understand why she's being so pigheaded and barrelling ahead with her dreams of a menagerie when the space she has just isn't practical.
Agree 100%

Reactions: 8
I like weepy and don't wish him ill at all, but he should have grown a pair many years ago and for that reason I loose a bit of sympathy for him.
Before anyone reads anything into that I'd like to add that neither I nor my mate Fanny have ever had a romantic interest in him🙄
And that makes 3 of us imo🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.