Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently, you do not need a CPH to keep camelids (alpacas, llamas etc), although some keepers choose to do so.
So she won't have done that. But goats, yep. Paperwork time

Reactions: 7
The farm narrative would fit more in language terms/ be more acceptable if she grew loads of vegetables??? More than groups of 3 random animals squeezed in everywhere?????? In a garden????? It would seem more acceptable to call that a farm?? Lots of veggies, eggs etc and she could give the excess produce to local shops or people? If she was insistent on keeping the lamas she could turn their sheared coats into bird nest/animal insulation that people could take if they wanted more birds in their garden??? Remember she used to bang on about birds in grey skull 🙄 I mean there's just so many ways for her to push this farm narrative (which will NEVER be a farm) but it's just so crass to think farm = livestock, did she stop learning about farms once she heard the nursery song "e i e i o"??? There's a lot A LOT more to farms and veggies would be more acceptable than this tit!!!!

She could have turned that garden bit into half an half veggies etc and a nice seating area/play area??????

I'd rather watch a plant grow than this & that really says something 😂

*Edited: typo 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She's so excited to have a spot for Fiddle and Inch to snuggle out of sight 🥰 Bless her arrrrt.

Screenshot_20230322-173729~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I know it shouldn't but the way she literally bends herself in half gives me irrational RAGEE. I hate it I hate it 😖 she looks bleeping ridiculous, does she really not see it??

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The farm narrative would fit more in language terms/ be more acceptable if she grew loads of vegetables??? More than groups of 3 random animals squeezed in everywhere?????? In a garden????? It would seem more acceptable to call that a farm?? Lots of veggies, eggs etc and she could give the excess produce to local shops or people? If she was insistent on keeping the lamas she could turn their sheared coats into bird nest/animal insulation that people could take if they wanted more birds in their garden??? Remember she used to bang on about birds in grey skull 🙄 I mean there's just so many ways for her to push this farm narrative (which will NEVER be a farm) but it's just so crass to think farm = livestock, did she stop learning about farms once she heard the nursery song "e i e i o"??? There's a lot A LOT more to farms and veggies would be more acceptable than this tit!!!!

She could have turned that garden bit into half an half veggies etc and a nice seating area/play area??????

Her foray into home grown produce resulted in a trip to Tesco

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Unfortunately, she didn’t have much luck when she tried growing veggies at Greyskull... Tesco would need to deliver new supplies every time she showed an allotment at Tend Farm 🛒🍅🥦🥕

BCA2B655-FA52-4464-8882-BA8676A793FA.jpeg

---
Her foray into home grown produce resulted in a trip to Tesco
Sorry bubzz, I didn’t plagiarise, great minds think alike xx

• Haha
Reactions: 37

My mate has a not tend small holding including lots of chickens and geese plus fruit and veg, she has an honesty box outside her gate where people put money in to purchase 6 eggs or a bunch of rhubarb etc etc. But then again my mate is a) an actual adult and b) also lives in an actual rural village rather than off a busy A road running through a commuter town 😂🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Unfortunately, she didn’t have much luck when she tried growing veggies at Greyskull... Tesco would need to deliver new supplies every time she showed an allotment at Tend Farm 🛒🍅🥦🥕

View attachment 2047739
---

Sorry bubzz, I didn’t plagiarise, great minds think alike xx
That was such a pointless lie! It's so obvious it's a Tesco salad tomato and so obvious that she's never grown her own tomatoes or she would know they don't look like that!

Also, why is an 'animal lover' buying a shearling coat? Does she not know she's wearing Roys brother (probably)

Reactions: 21
Well, she's completely fucked up with that fiewd shewaaah, you need to put the concrete base down FIRST. Then place the shelter on top. Not put a wooden structure on mud and stick a tarp down. FFS, it SCREAMS lack of planning permission to me.

Reactions: 26
3 goats called Billy, Bob and Todd.

336952599_751660699890552_4347090262768807117_n.jpg

Reactions: 8
So the boys are only allowed to play with whatever she sets up and orchestrates rather than coming home and just getting out whatever they want?

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Her showing us that god awful coat with that stupid voice, why does she do it? Just why? She makes herself look more stupid as each day passes. I can just imagine her flouncing round home bargains thinking she's the dogs bollocks

Reactions: 20
Ahhhh these threads move so fast for me I JUST LAV IT GUYSHH!

So firstly. What animals we thinking!!? Or do we know and I'm just waaaay behind! 😆

Her stories are so bloody boring!!! 😅 and I like how the boys allowed to only play with water. Nothing to clean up 😅 she does make me laugh!

Reactions: 12
So no cleaning caddy now although before she had one for up and downstairs, and couldn’t live without them 🙄 Sonic scrubber had a stand made for her by a follower.

Reactions: 7
Trollomons about to do a new room for Rex. Let’s see whether Rex gets a creepy mural or not; whether he’s allowed to be involved in choosing the theme; whether it’s what he actually loves or not (pretty sure he’s Spider-Man mad like my 4year old). I’m not a trollomon fan but I love watching her one man up hinch at everything.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.