Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girls parents need to take a serious look at themselves!!!
She’s clearly vulnerable and she is just firefighting her! She’s now posted stories like this twice in the last 24hrs it’s wrong!!!
I’m finding this quite worrying really. As much as I am not a Sopha fan I don’t think she can win either way. This girls parents need to get a handle on this situation because it could easily turn into something more sinister

Reactions: 19
Just a thought - she could possibly be getting giant rabbits? I mean it probably will be goats, as of course she mentioned it in the past, but just thought I'd throw the thought out there.
Also I can't imagine her having another baby any time soon. She obviously likes it when they're tiny, but probably hates what pregnancy does to her body, and cannot cope with them growing up and developing minds of their own. Its been said already, but everything she does with them is so contrived. I don't think she has a particularly loving bond with them at all sadly ☹

Reactions: 15
I’m finding this quite worrying really. As much as I am not a Sopha fan I don’t think she can win either way. This girls parents need to get a handle on this situation because it could easily turn into something more sinister
I disagree. Sophie has encouraged her.

Reactions: 9
Yes, she absolutely has. And now she’s got herself into a dangerous situation.

Soph needs to be really careful because she’s dealing with a vulnerable young adult, who is clearly stating that her mental health is fragile and is asking for help.

Ignoring her is not the right approach - because it could be catastrophic - but engaging with her further will ultimately make it harder.

Sophie needs to get her head out of the sand quickly and be honest that she is not qualified to support the other person, then either signpost clearly where the other person can find appropriate crisis support, and/or encourage the person to make contact with her already-established support network (GP, parents, college, etc)

Then gently but firmly engage some boundaries.

If Hinch ignores what’s going on - a true cry for help from someone with genuine anxiety who thinks she’s reaching out to a friend - well, it doesn’t bear thinking about.

ETA while I’m here -

1. You can access emergency support via GP, 111 or A&E
2. Call the Samaritans on 116 123
3. Text "SHOUT" to 85258 to contact the Shout Crisis Text Line
4. Use the Staying Safe Website https://stayingsafe.net
5. Call SANEline on 0300 304 7000
6. Papyrus HOPELINEUK. If you're under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm-10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Another undeclared ad. This time for Ronseal (shade medium oak by the looks of it).

Will she never learn?

E7160B88-C16A-4BB8-92B9-B42A416DFB36.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Taken me all day to catch up 🤣
It’s been a while because she’s boring.
But … more animals☹ She wouldn’t get capybaras, would she? It’s the sort of thing she would do to be different 🙄

If it is Pygmy goats she’s got completely the wrong shelter. Should be interesting watching her clean up yet more poo, and they’re very prone to worms…. Keep those kids away from them!!

I don't think it will be goats , she won't want them nibbling on her homemade wreefs and other tat when they "sneak" in though the open doors on a cold frosty morning without anyone noticing 😅

• Haha
It could be sheep. As they could be described as fluffy. And didn’t they pose with some sheep on leads when they went away one time and mr hinch was like one day with a wink. And sheep eat hay and use a water trough.

either way she shouldn’t be allowed any more feckin animals and I am scared for their lives with that white wooly wanker. I’ve never hated an animal before but god I really dislike that big ducking white ugly one 🤣🤣🤣😭
Shetland ponies?

Reactions: 5
Oh I don’t doubt that. What I meant is that she’s dug herself into a hole and now whatever she reacts (ignore/respond) is not going to get rid of the girl messaging her which is ultimately what Sopha wants to happen.

I would love to have those boys for a day and let them have some real fun without the controlling claw hanging over them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20230322_201214_Instagram.jpg

SSS shade... glad she did Rex's room on a budget because he's grown out of it now... what you going to do hinch when Ron grows out of the mural?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s showing off now with those matching track suits. They’re from next. Who can afford next these days especially double outfits 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.