Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s Maldon’s answer to the Tiger King, tacky clothes, full of tit and doesn’t care how unhinged she looks, just keep piling in the animals
Why does she try to make out that she’s at one with nature and animals but dress like’Jenny from the block’ 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
OMG im dead :ROFLMAO: who was that?! Kat Slater? Trying hard to sound cockney Sofa are ya? Bloooooody hell she is totally lost. And no she isn't hiding a bump, because she is using a slimming filter anyway - she is just trying to fit in her cupboard in full length!

Seriously I don't know who her target market is but she is a dream for tattlers. She gets everything exceptionally wrong!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
DailyFail Kate to the party... but I still think the new animals might be miniature donkeys. I think there will only be two of them though. Billy and Bobby as they rhyme with Ron and Lon 🐴🐴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh god I can’t bare months of her drip feeding hints about her new slew of animals. Someone please find out and ruin the surprise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Whatever animals have the misfortune to get landed with her as an owner, that area is not big enough to sustain much. If she hasn’t already for the WW she will definitely need a CPH number to keep goats. They are notoriously difficult to manage, eat anything and everything and escape very easily!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.