Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion (inspired by that vile coat)

Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Literally RANNNNN here after SS throwing shade

She’s glad she did rex room on a budget as he’s outgrown what she did 😂😂😂😂😂

Then there is poor Ron with an ugly American farm mural on his wall until he’s 25
---
Unfortunately, she didn’t have much luck when she tried growing veggies at Greyskull... Tesco would need to deliver new supplies every time she showed an allotment at Tend Farm 🛒🍅🥦🥕

View attachment 2047739
---

Sorry bubzz, I didn’t plagiarise, great minds think alike xx
This still creases me! Not a tomato plant in sight but tadaaaaaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The farm narrative would fit more in language terms/ be more acceptable if she grew loads of vegetables??? More than groups of 3 random animals squeezed in everywhere?????? In a garden????? It would seem more acceptable to call that a farm?? Lots of veggies, eggs etc and she could give the excess produce to local shops or people? If she was insistent on keeping the lamas she could turn their sheared coats into bird nest/animal insulation that people could take if they wanted more birds in their garden??? Remember she used to bang on about birds in grey skull 🙄 I mean there's just so many ways for her to push this farm narrative (which will NEVER be a farm) but it's just so crass to think farm = livestock, did she stop learning about farms once she heard the nursery song "e i e i o"??? There's a lot A LOT more to farms and veggies would be more acceptable than this tit!!!!

She could have turned that garden bit into half an half veggies etc and a nice seating area/play area??????

I'd rather watch a plant grow than this & that really says something 😂

*Edited: typo 🙃
She doesn’t like real plants only plastic ones 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now it makes sense! She shared that story about that lady earlier because Stacey has met her!

Reactions: 13
There’s no way she did a visit to Home Bargains and the boys’ play table in one afternoon. Not for busy Soph- that’s 2 days worth of work at least!
Also I know I don’t have kids but do they always need “play” set up in such a controlling way? With the play table? Do they not get things like this at nursery/pre school? Surely at home can’t they just crack on with their own toys and books and play how they want in order to develop their imaginations and independence?! Or am I just clueless lol

Reactions: 33
For the sake of proving to Tattle that she DOES have a farm she’s shoving some more animals into that garden. Into a space that would have been amazing for her real life kids. I actually bleeping despair.

Maybe we just need to go along with it and tend declare it is a farm before she gets any more!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There’s no way she did a visit to Home Bargains and the boys’ play table in one afternoon. Not for busy Soph- that’s 2 days worth of work at least!
Also I know I don’t have kids but do they always need “play” set up in such a controlling way? With the play table? Do they not get things like this at nursery/pre school? Surely at home can’t they just crack on with their own toys and books and play how they want in order to develop their imaginations and independence?! Or am I just clueless lol
Kids that haven't got a controlling, self obsessed narcissistic parent do 🙄🙄
Just cos Ronnie likes doing experiments play at nursery doesn't mean he wants to come home to do it again 🤦🏼‍♀️..I got told at parents evening that my youngest son "loves maths" ..doesn't mean I'm going to set up a desk and have him doing calculus and algebra when he's back from school 🤪
Let them use their own imaginations and at least be able to choose what THEY want to play ffs ....and they don't have to do everything TOGETHER either 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That shelter looks fine for a couple of rabbits but for goats, sheep, donkeys or whatever? NO! make this woman stop! The reason she isn't rescuing is because no rescue would deem those shelters and that garden an acceptable size, whereas a breeder might if they're just looking for money. She sickens me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She can't just let those boys play can she? Got to film it and cackle like a witch in the background. Gotta feed to the huns what a great mum she is. bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The way she says pipettes
Omg this is my meme!!!!! That little girl from look who’s talking now (great film for those who haven’t seen it btw) is the spit of me at that age, in fact, it’s pretty accurate now, my husband does the “hairbrush wave” at me if I’m getting a bit gobby in a meeting at work and if he sends me a text like “forgot to get milk” or “staying for another pint” that’s my immediate response 😂😂😂 brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That poor book girl is reaching out to her again, twice today in fact.

Can’t see goats being a good idea really. That shed is too big for pygmy or miniature Egyptian and normal ones will be on the roof and that fence is useless.

I'm leaning towards lambs but who knows.

Apparently artic fox and flying squirrels are small and fluffy also 🤔 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Not that I want to see her kids at all on the gram. But it’s never them just pottering about with their toys. Never building something out of Lego/duplo/ mega blocks. Or a train track. Or just making up a little story with their figures. It’s always so contrived and forced.
my kids (youngest is 3 months older than Ronnie) came home from school/nursery today and went straight to their Lego to carry on building some sort of epic house they’ve been working on. I was surplus to requirement. I had to call out several times to come have dinner. They were utterly engrossed in their play.
You just know as soon as she’s got her footage of these elaborate play set ups she Walks off and leaves inch to deal with it.

Reactions: 35
It could be sheep. As they could be described as fluffy. And didn’t they pose with some sheep on leads when they went away one time and mr hinch was like one day with a wink. And sheep eat hay and use a water trough.

either way she shouldn’t be allowed any more feckin animals and I am scared for their lives with that white wooly wanker. I’ve never hated an animal before but god I really dislike that big ducking white ugly one 🤣🤣🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This girls parents need to take a serious look at themselves!!!
She’s clearly vulnerable and she is just firefighting her! She’s now posted stories like this twice in the last 24hrs it’s wrong!!!
😞 sorry you beat me to it whilst I was typing x

Reactions: 7
Not that I want to see her kids at all on the gram. But it’s never them just pottering about with their toys. Never building something out of Lego/duplo/ mega blocks. Or a train track. Or just making up a little story with their figures. It’s always so contrived and forced.
my kids (youngest is 3 months older than Ronnie) came home from school/nursery today and went straight to their Lego to carry on building some sort of epic house they’ve been working on. I was surplus to requirement. I had to call out several times to come have dinner. They were utterly engrossed in their play.
You just know as soon as she’s got her footage of these elaborate play set ups she Walks off and leaves inch to deal with it.
This is what mines like. We got home after nursery and he was straight to his train track that we just leave out all the time on the floor cos he loves it and uses it every day.
and he was playing with his tractors and dinosaurs as well.
I rarely set anything up for him! He likes to do it himself. The only time I do is outside in summer with his water tray. Apart from that he picks his own
She just has to control everything.

Reactions: 17
She can't just let those boys play can she? Got to film it and cackle like a witch in the background. Gotta feed to the huns what a great mum she is. bleeping idiot.
Yes and her overbearing directing of them ‘put it on the animals.’ Just leave them alone for 2 seconds.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.