Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit is so 90's chav šŸ¤¢
And what's with the roadmanz accent šŸ¤£
It's like she's trying to do the n dubz tulisa solo part where she says ' ma names chaniqya and what' šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If it was my springer she wouldnā€™t jump the fence. Sheā€™d look for a way around or under, but sheā€™d never ever jump it.
My dog would just look at it, daftie stared at the open gate the other week. Doesnā€™t get that husky trait thankfully

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Stood in her cupboard/makeup room with the posture and look of her Alpacas. She luuuurves them so much she is dressing like one now šŸ˜‚
Jacket is ugly! Wonder what absolute tat she will be showing off later from her HB haul?! Let me call a Bingo on her coming back with some baskets, slippers of some sort and some more Eater tat for the kids (her) to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That outfit is so 90's chav šŸ¤¢
And what's with the roadmanz accent šŸ¤£
It's like she's trying to do the n dubz tulisa solo part where she says ' ma names chaniqya and what' šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Hahaha she loves thinking she's Tulisa šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ it's the finger gun pointy bits that get me šŸ”«šŸ‘‰ oh Soph you gangstaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s Maldonā€™s answer to the Tiger King, tacky clothes, full of tit and doesnā€™t care how unhinged she looks, just keep piling in the animals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
What in the roadman/fake cockney speaking, birdsnest, tit coat wearing fuckery was that?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Iā€™ve not bothered to watch this latest story of her bent in half in her cupboard but the Glamifyā€¦. Sheā€™s tagged them before hasnt she? My gut feeling is that is where sheā€™s going post Tesco with her ā€œfasssshunnnā€. Sheā€™s dripping their name and then BAM they will be her new thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why she wearing Del Boys coat tho?

do you think she used to say ā€œthis time next year Jaaaaayyymeeee weā€™ll be millionairesā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That latest post shows sheā€™s really lost the plot. Whereā€™s her kids, whoā€™s cooking dinner (in my house itā€™s currently me..cooking Sunday Dinner on Wednesday! Whatā€™s the point of this deluded cretin? Sheā€™s of her rocker.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.