Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What new animals is she going to ruin now?

What's with the voice and can someone show her a visual display of how her fun fur trim on her tacky jacket is made from animals please.

The ache from watching her lately is painful.

Clueless in Maldon in. chavtastic plastic goin home Bargins gain ain't it.

Reactions: 15
So the Queen of tat is off to HB to waste more money on plastic tat in her tacky, fast fashion jacket. All destined for landfill within 6 months, guaranteed.

Reactions: 27
Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I know we touched on the cupboard / “dressing room” yesterday but it baffles me lol. All that money and a big house and she literally has a little cupboard to get ready in. You’d think she’d pick a room with natural light in to do her make up 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Outfit of the day yet you hardly see her outfit ffs 🙈🤣 you make yourself look more of a dick bent like that. Your tall own it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it sad that I’m excited for the in the wild photos to come from HB now as a comparison 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the Queen of tat is off to HB to waste more money on plastic tat in her tacky, fast fashion jacket. All destined for landfill within 6 months, guaranteed.
Got to keep those recordings come in??

Glad she got over her crisis, yesterday she sounded so down, had things to come to terms with, wasn't very well, today she is full of life, new coat, new shed and off to Home Bargains 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That huge house and she doesn't have a full length mirror... wait, didn't we see her buy one from Facebook marketplace and she said she had a special place just for it? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What’s going on with her legs? Proper Bambi stilts in that cupboard fold over. Surely she’s filtered them like that. I couldn’t see any wobbling furnature but then I’m not the greatest.
I actually feel really sad if she thinks she needs to be so thin.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.