Mrs Hinch #616 Boss babe Hinch likes to boast, the only meeting attendee was the back passage ghost.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A6A6ED9B-9B88-4E1E-B25B-7E06DFF1C6FC.jpeg

Eta - sorry just seen I’m massively Kate to the party from the end of the last thread but here’s a reminder of some casual press trolling causing hurricane Soph to erupt in Maldon tonight no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
duck off you dimwit. He will be gone before long if you don't stop overfeeding and neglecting his health needs the poor barrel. Not the dogs fault he's got a stupid twit as an owner.
To me this screams she loves the dog more than her own birthed kids. The caption on the picture............and give over, as if fatdogslim even wrote that you thicko.

View attachment 1912854
View attachment 1912872
She means…garden.. trying to run across the Garden. Not farm!!

But don’t worry you’ve a terrifying mural of him on Ron’s wall to give him nightmares once’s Henry is gone so all the best soph 👍

If he was a healthy weight and well exercised he would probably be around for even longer!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The daily mail trolling her with the name spelling got me sprinting over here. Waiting for Kate and steevo ‘jealous much’ to start. Also got no idea who the photo is of that they’ve used in the article but it ain’t our soph 😏
It looks like NoNob (titchk) and Fruitcake Freda or possibly Sopha herself (DeeBow) have been busy on the DailyFail’s article about Sopha not being pregnant today...

EC5EBC19-3294-429C-82EE-F95B6E1C877B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bringing it back to the new thread/
She’s planning Lonnie’s end of May birthday in January.
View attachment 1912857

---

Isn’t he like 7/8? My cocker lived to 14. He was healthy and happy and in the prime of his life at 7/8. What’s she on about?
So much to say about this but BUDGET 😂 😂
She’s a bleeping millionaire I can’t see her counting her pennies and budgeting for anything!

Should be a GIFTED box if anything for the free beggy cake and decor 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she dipped the tampons in the fabric softener and then sniffed them. 🤢🤢🤢 I honestly cannot think what else they could even be as they really do look very like jam plugs.

View attachment 1912996
These look to me like they are scent testers, we used to have a company that came to our work with these a few times a year, each one marked as a, b, c, d etc and we had a load of questions to answer like what did you think, on a scale of 1-10 how strong was the scent, what’s the 1st three words that spring to mind when you smelt sample a, b, c, d. What do you think the purpose of the scent is circle all that apply washing up liquid, perfume, deodorant, wash liquid, personal hygiene. Basically market research so by the looks of things likes it’s already been said here a million times she has no say she is given options and picks what she likes that someone else has developed

---

Maybe a vet has given her some home truths😒
That was my initial thought

Reactions: 21
These look to me like they are scent testers, we used to have a company that came to our work with these a few times a year, each one marked as a, b, c, d etc and we had a load of questions to answer like what did you think, on a scale of 1-10 how strong was the scent, what’s the 1st three words that spring to mind when you smelt sample a, b, c, d. What do you think the purpose of the scent is circle all that apply washing up liquid, perfume, deodorant, wash liquid, personal hygiene. Basically market research so by the looks of things likes it’s already been said here a million times she has no say she is given options and picks what she likes that someone else has developed
Yeah the whiteboard/flip chart she was tend using had “spr—“ written on it. Probably spring scents she got to choose from. Surprised she didn’t wear a lab coat this time as she helps “develop” these products, professhhur hinschhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
duck off you dimwit. He will be gone before long if you don't stop overfeeding and neglecting his health needs the poor barrel. Not the dogs fault he's got a stupid twit as an owner.
To me this screams she loves the dog more than her own birthed kids. The caption on the picture............and give over, as if fatdogslim even wrote that you thicko.

View attachment 1912854
View attachment 1912872
You’d have had a few extra years if mumma cared about animals and didn’t let you get obese. Poor Henry.

Reactions: 17
She’s got so many faces meaning no one knows what she actually looks like so the Daily Mail just decided to use a picture of a totally different person with their son and daughter for an article about why she’s not pregnant yet 😂😂

6DA2265A-E21D-428C-A4B3-CB397D52FD8B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bringing it back to the new thread/
She’s planning Lonnie’s end of May birthday in January.
View attachment 1912857

---

Isn’t he like 7/8? My cocker lived to 14. He was healthy and happy and in the prime of his life at 7/8. What’s she on about?
Is this just a scaled down beg board without any pictures, fishing for any freebies like the failed xmas tree illuminations to light up lower Maldonia?

Reactions: 22
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The headline has the spelling Hinchcliffe too. That and a wrong photo.. Do we have a DM reporter in tattle clothing? Inch now to be known as JamieMUCH with his ’inventive’ comments for the second article this week 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t hate me as I’m saying this without malice nor do I blame a child for their bad behaviour and rude manners but they are turning Ronnie into a brat, it’s hard to avoid really with parents like those two twats but I’ve noticed several times were he’s been a bit grabby (can’t work out where he could have picked that up from) and the way inch was letting him fling those tins and things into the shopping trolley was letting him get away with bad manners, I realise not everybody will agree with me but I’m a stickler for good manners and i drummed good manners into my children from the minute they were old enough to be taught but I suppose if your a millionaire like inch you don’t need good manners, you can just walk around like an arrogant asshole looking down your nose at everybody else who isn’t as well off

---

She’s the one shortening the fat mutt’s life ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ Someone tell her… 🙄
If only she read tattle 😉😉

Reactions: 59

View attachment 1912854
View attachment 1912872
FFS. If that bloody dog was running free on the field (garden) every day, we would see it. She films everything else so if it was actually happening, she’d show it. Walk him you lazy witch.

Reactions: 11
begging for freebies for his party.
god its such a bleeping insta rub isnt it. these huge parties for your kids.
all he wants is a picnic in the garden with party rings and cheap ha sandwhiches. and possibly a few little mates and ballon and bouncy castle if we are pushing the boat out. let him be a child ffks. this party isnt for him. its for her. her brand. her page. her money. ffk lets them be kids. let them have a day for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.