Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look what I did for Abi - look at how much I love her. Look at what I bought. How do people not see how self obsessed she is?!?!

Reactions: 44
She such a show off. Yes I respect its too show of the company but bleeping hell!!!!!

Reactions: 19
I've just come on to say, for those that celebrate mothers day hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow. For those that don't, for whatever reason ( myself included) please do not let any over the top, crap that sopha posts tomorrow trigger you because she is a crap mum who does not deserve those gorgeous little boys, who to her they are no more than cash cows. Also, any bullshit she posts about her own mum who has done nothing but raise a spoilt, narcissistic, over indulged brat is meaningless crap. Everyone have a good day, in whatever way you can with whoever makes you happy because I can guarantee it will be more real than anything she posts. Much love nusties. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 60
As she's tagged the companies involved in Abi's birthday party I expect it's either gifted or heavily discounted.
Bragging as usual Sloth, it's not like you actually got off your ducking arse and did anything is it?

Reactions: 28
bleeping Easter Tree.

Looks like the kind of shite a 3 year old tries to bring home after a walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Will the sheep finally realise it is her sister living at Greyskull and not another family? The fact she never felt the need to correct the narrative in the media just goes to show how deceitful she can be

• Heart
Reactions: 42
In the style of ‘Shabazsays’ (check him out on I sat of you haven’t already) :

‘Look at all this stuff I’ve bought my niece for her 15th birthday. What did you do for your 15th birthday? You probably went to Pizza Hut. Why? Because you’re a Povvo. We have money so we buy lots of balloons we’ll never use again and sit in a glorified tent in our garden instead of sitting at the dining table. Why? Because we’re rich and you’re not. You’re just a Povvo.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I don't usually come on this thread but omg how old is Ronnie? He speaks like my 20 month old but she seems to think this is something to show off about. It breaks my heart that his development has been so stunted x

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That’s rookie tbh. I had a conversation with my child the second after they were conceived. It was a thought-provoking conversation about animal conservation and how we need to make it up to the animals for the behaviour of human beings in the past. Anyways, they’ve since gone on to excel in the field of climate change and are merely 3 hours Earth side.

(Disclaimer: I did not have a child 3 hours ago)
Pfft that’s nothing…I was chatting away to my husband’s ball bag last night and got a reply that world peace was imminent.
sank to my knees and cried!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I don't usually come on this thread but omg how old is Ronnie? He speaks like my 20 month old but she seems to think this is something to show off about. It breaks my heart that his development has been so stunted x
Welcome to the Ronnie Rave Thread ❤

It’s widely speculated that Ron has autism.

Soph said he had “invisible speech needs” after claiming he could talk and sharing him apparently talking (so she’d faked it) and claiming he sang ‘the wheels on the bus’ (so she lied)

His invisible speech needs are that his parents are bleeping idiots and his grandmother is no better. He’s come on leaps and bounds since starting nursery ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Isn’t it crazy how 2 brothers can be so different, she asks.
News flash Soph, they’re their own person and have their own identity.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Note that she didn’t pan around enough to show that the special Wendy house is more than likely still at grey skull. I really hope that sheep start to feel irked that she was so deceptive about who the special family living there is.

Reactions: 24
Isn’t it crazy how 2 brothers can be so different, she asks.
News flash Soph, they’re their own person and have their own identity.
She seems to understand the bleeping floofs more than her own children! She talks about their different characters all the floofing time!

Reactions: 18
Why is it always her that does things for the clingon, does she not have a mother. and she's acting as if she is the mother. Back off.
The answer is Soph likes to show off for the gram.

335997193_1402420683909463_8163205321204067287_n.jpg

Reactions: 9
Jeez … not giving up on that 💩 Pringles thing with the kids is she. Gone n reeled it 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.