Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I asked my 2 year old newborn what they'd like to do today.
They told me they'd like to build a scale model of the Chichen Itza, replicating the exact construction techniques and with scale representations of the indigenous peoples who lived and worked within the area.
I got the playdoh box out.
They said "no female parent, the exact construction techniques and materials."

True story. I wrote it on the internet so it's absolutely 100% true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I asked my puppy what he wanted to do today and he said give his treats away to all the poor dogs in shelters that need adopting. I cried at his selflessness and sudden ability to talk, he’s been non verbal until today.

• Haha
Reactions: 115

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Excuse the long post Nusties, just writing my thoughts out loud to try and make sense of this BS because what I read here earlier has seriously fucked me off.

What would happen to most people if they were doing their job and even though they’ve been publicly warned about not doing their job correctly before they do exactly the same thing again, time and time again….. most people would get fired.

Sopha purposely didn’t write AD on what was an advert for her own book and Tesco bowls. She knows the rules therefore she intentionally misled people and gained financially from doing that.

She was rightly so reported to the ASA and they agreed that she was wrong to do that. What would most people do in that instance, they would apologise. What did she do, a 33 year old adult….. she uploaded 2 pity me stories and ran to the Lakey21 (Probably the 🐱🍑👄 one that’s abdicated as well)

What did some of her “Fans” do, they wrote posts like this:
2EF3C4F5-FE55-43BA-BE6D-48782A1822E1.jpeg

There were numerous posts and numerous comments also using numerous hash tags. None of them agreeing with the ASA and all of them kissing Sopha’s bumbuminnit. Saying things like…and I quote “Will always love and support this angel!🤍” So clearly not bothered that Sopha has deliberately misled people with her undisclosed advert….. to which Sopha replied with….again I quote “❤❤❤

Then there’s this reply from Sopha to a comment…
5560C497-FAA4-4C31-B1B8-A35F48C2664B.jpeg

So, Sopha, aged 33, mother of two little boys, what are you alluding to here? Quote “You have no idea how you have more or less saved me tonight” Saved you from what? It is NEVER ok to use words like that EVER. I wouldn’t have blamed the recipient of that message calling the police to have them check that you’re ok.

Sopha, you fucked up, not for the first time either and definitely not the last time because you’ve continued to carry on since then not putting AD on stories that are clearly adverts, as I’m sure will come to light when the ASA reveal more in the future that have been reported and will continue to rightly so be reported.

Time to grow up Sopha and act responsibly. You claim to work full time, 6 days a week, so best do that job correctly then. Also, at your age most people don’t still have their mummaz wiping their arse or a group of strangers kissing their arse.

I fell down a rabbit hole looking at the Lakey21 posts and other so-called fans and I’m sat here thinking back 5 years or more about Instagram. Who would have thought then that in the future there would be people posting photos of cleaning products, sponges and suchlike. Who would also think that there would be a so called Cuntfluencer Influencer making money from posts that purposely don’t say AD doing similar 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m fankyou Nusties if you read to the end of that, needed to get that off my chest. I can’t be doing with twats posting shite that wrongly allude to mental health issues. I woo hoo hoo you all xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112

Fluffy20

VIP Member
In most households it’s “I don’t feel well honey, can you take the kids to school / make the kids dinner / bath the kids / put the kids to bed”
In the Hinchliffe household it’s “I don’t feel well honey, can you post pictures of our innocent children to millions of strangers on the internet.”

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

Picklelily

VIP Member
I honestly don't understand why people are defending her. Instagram is her job, she's admitted it's her job. She's not done her job as she's meant too and she's had a telling off. Is that not what happens in the real world?!? Just because her job is online, it's doesn't mean she's exempt from the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 96

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Thanks @thatsnotstrictlytrue for the thread title.
Please mark thread suggestions with thread suggestion or it will not be seen or used. Suggestions can be made anywhere in the thread, please keep them short and swear free.

I want to subtitle the thread with @anniemouse's suggestion of

this thread is brought to you by the letters A and D and the number 34

Because that sums up the recap.
Yes, ASA have had a word with her due to the 34 complaints they received. Teshco distanced themselves from her shady tactics and confirmed that part of her contract ended over a year ago.

J-Dog has been up to his usual deflection tactics.
Hinch has been silent and we can only assume Mad Ma Barker has chased her around the alpaca paddock with the tranq gun while Al weeps in the workshop for his life not lived.

If you've found this thread through the numerous comments on articles about this hilarious event, or if you've googled her after hearing about it on national news, please have a good read of the wiki (pink button at the top of the thread) and thread 500:
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Links to the ASA rulings

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guyssssssh.... I was feeding baby owlet, looking at her beautiful little face and started wondering what her future will be like. What will she love doing, will she love to sing and dance like her sisters, who will she marry and then it happened.......

I had an epiphany 😱 Not a good one 😱

My 4 Owlets are similar in ages to Ronald and Lenor. They will grow up in the same little town village as them.... what if one day one of my Owlets say they’ve met “The One” they want to marry and it’s Ronald or Lenor 😳

I have absolutely nothing against the boyssssh at all.... but what has to happen at the wedding, the bride’s mummaz has to walk down the aisle with, sit next to at the wedding breakfast and dance with the groom’s dad.... that’s Jimbobmouthbreather 😱😱😱 Poor Mr Owl would have to try and navigate Sopha’s size 5 footz around the dance floor and put up with her cackling into her pasta 🍝

I now have 3 choices:

1) Put our house up for sale and move far away.
2) Forbid the Owlets from dating/marrying anyone if their name begins with Hinch.
3) Go with the flow, it will be fun to upstage Sopha at the wedding as Mummaz-of-the-bride. I can also insist on singing at the wedding “JimbobOiOi style”

All of that ⬆ from just looking at my beautiful baby girl. I don’t want to move, I love living where I do. I could never forbid my children to not fall in love with anyone and I really can’t dance cheek to cheek with Jimbobcreepyslob 🤢 So, I’ve decided Sopha and NoNob will have to move and Maldonia can be Hinch free 🥳🥳🥳

Keep reporting her not putting AD on her adverts Nusties.... and highlight any other fuck-ups. We need to increase Tattle34 to lots more 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
You got a slap on the wrists for not doing your job properly Soph ie, you had enough warnings. You decided to profit from a public life so that “slap” became public too. That is the price you pay I’m afraid. You are the Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

BBC1HD

VIP Member
This is like the whole "why is that man eating paper" and the "look at this tomato we have just grown"

I'm actually embarrassed for her.

Totally reminds me of this

Screenshot_20230318-090858.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
In the style of ‘Shabazsays’ (check him out on I sat of you haven’t already) :

‘Look at all this stuff I’ve bought my niece for her 15th birthday. What did you do for your 15th birthday? You probably went to Pizza Hut. Why? Because you’re a Povvo. We have money so we buy lots of balloons we’ll never use again and sit in a glorified tent in our garden instead of sitting at the dining table. Why? Because we’re rich and you’re not. You’re just a Povvo.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
Hi Soph. When you read here, I’d like to give you a bit of perspective.

In a previous job role, if I did something wrong, even if not intentional and just perhaps didn’t make the ‘right’ decision or if something wasn’t totally by the book, I could have ended up in court on serious charges. Having the world know you just couldn’t be bothered (and wanted to mislead people) to write ‘ad’ is really not much of anything in the grand scheme of things and absolutely not worth all of this sympathy chasing.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

MrsD33

VIP Member
I asked my newborn granddaughter (she’s 4 next month) what she wanted to do today and she said “can we just drink wine nanny?”

I think she spends too much time with me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guyssssssh..... I’ve just noticed something strange and somewhat bizarre about the photo Sopha shared with Fruitcake Freda on it.... Fruitcake seems to have a head stuck on her shoulder 😳

I think it might be DailyFail Kate and she lives on Fruitcake’s shoulder.... 🤣

26B0EBFF-0C4E-430B-A51A-CDC1D2B1C24B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
There’s truly nothing that fucks me off more than someone using mental illness as a joke or as ploy for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Let me get this right. She alluded to struggling so much with her mental health last night that she said one of her sheep “more or less saved” her and yet Jimbob fucked off out go-karting?! Lovely supportive husband there! Or could it be Sophie bull shitting for sympathy?! Either way, it’s appalling behaviour!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Hinting at Ronnie being ND again I see.

I don't think I can sit and watch her use her own son like this anymore. I really don't.
Her page is going to turn into everything autism awareness, Ronnie can't consent to all this, it's not ok. Why can't she just keep things so personal offline, do her research and support her child offline, the way Ronnie deserves. She's just using Ronnie for content which results in the one thing she loves more than anything. MONEY. That's all. She's a fucking disgrace.

Sophie, someone like YOU won't change the world. Please stop thinking you will.

There's so much I could say and share about my eldest child, I've shared things about my job but when it comes to my kids, I keep quiet (granted I've said my middle and youngest are 13 month apart but thats only in comparison to when Sophie bangs on about Ronnie and Lennies NOT SO LITTLE age gap) but everything else I stay quiet because even though we have bonds on this thread (❤), we are still strangers at the end of the day and sharing such personal information about my kids, specifically my eldest son isn't something I'm comfortable with. All she needs to know is she's insulting so many people, me included and I've had EFUCKINGNOUGH of it. I've had ENOUGH.

I've had enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 68