Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That party she’s been gifted for Abi is tacky AF in my opinion.

How tit must mamfa feel as Abi’s actual mother when this bleep comes along, throws tons of cash at something, frankly crass and behaves on insta like she gave birth to Abi herself?

Reactions: 38

How tit must mamfa feel as Abi’s actual mother when this bleep comes along, throws tons of cash at something, frankly crass and behaves on insta like she gave birth to Abi herself?
It looks like a TOWIE/Geordie Shore gender reveal party, completely self indulgent and serving no actual purpose other than to show off on social media.
ETA - it’s not even a ‘milestone’ birthday.

Reactions: 41

I literally came here to say the same thing. I don’t know why they all need to prove they’re doing something on social media.. it’s like a sly dig.
My mum recently helped with my partners big 30th bash. I didn’t ask, she wanted to, and it was more of her panicking (for me) as I was leaving it all last minute.com so she ordered a ton of food etc and helped set up on the day. I don’t like to accept help so obviously offered her the money but she declined. Do you think anyone apart from myself and my partner knew how much she did for us that day? NO! But people like Hinch can’t stand anything like that not being recognised..
edited to *ad 😉* aswell, it was all probably gifted anyway so in reality she’s done/paid for sod all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Guyssssss……..I have this insta tit down to a tee. After cleaning my oven on Thursday, I’ve just made myself dinner using a wrap (was out of jus rol) tomato purée (diluted) grated cheese (that I grated myself) and mixed herbs (also red onion, mushrooms and pepperoni) my cheese was melted properly and yes I pictured that tit to send to my sister who is tit in the kitchen always after cheap meal ideas for her and her kids. Does this make me an instahun??!! Will I be rich and miserable?? Will I be able to charge my friends when they want to come round for a cuppa?? Will you all be my friends and kiss my arse while I fleece you with my swipe up links?? Will you be my children’s aunties even though I rarely show them on the gram?? Please say yes because I don’t have a dog bed to go and sulk in!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pfft that’s nothing…I was chatting away to my husband’s ball bag last night and got a reply that world peace was imminent.
sank to my knees and cried!
I hope said husband scooped you up from a ball on the kitchen floor x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This whole drip feeding that Ron may be ND is one of two things in my opinion. Either

1. Ronnie does not have autism and so she can't come out and say he has because when it gets found out she lied about it then she really will be cancelled but she still wants to keep the sheep thinking he might have it. Or...

2. He is autistic and she's trying to make out like she's protecting him by not sharing it. You've exploited him in every other way Hinch, you may as well go the whole hog and tell us!

Reactions: 25
She's been following a lot of normal people private accounts. I sometimes wonder if she doesn't have a private account and uses that one socially - like a weird brag.

Reactions: 9
Feckin he’ll auntie of the year or what

I really wish she wouldn’t share Ronnie talking. Makes me sad to see people questioning him. He’s a defenceless child who shouldn’t be used as content 😖

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Only people that tend work have time to decorate for each Season / Holiday as most of us see it as a total waste of time and enjoy our time off from work with our children or hobbies (maybe hanging tend eggs on a twig making it a tend tree on a tend farm is a hobby) weird auntie of the year didn’t host the party on her acres and acres of farm land….. 🤔

As for the tend story about Ronnie he probably said “make mummy happy” not someone happy. Since all she does is bleeping cry, weap, cry into her pasta they are probably growing up thinking it’s their job to regulate her emotions and that they have to try and please her all the time #narcmum

Also just had a flash back of RON CAN SPEAKKKK PERFECTLY WELL FANKOOOOO months before then claiming he couldn’t then he could then he couldn’t and now he can

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Right let me get this straight

doesn’t have time to do her job (filming and editing cleaning videos) because she is a busy working mum with no help but has time to film and edit a video decorating some tit twigs and her niece’s birthday set up 🙄

Reactions: 28
Pure self indulgence and showing off from the braggiest biatch on the gram 🤢🤢
Oh hey hinch what a mahoosive coincidence that Abi is having her birthday party at Greyskull ...the house that you "gave" to a very special family 🤔

Reactions: 18
I don't usually come on this thread but omg how old is Ronnie? He speaks like my 20 month old but she seems to think this is something to show off about. It breaks my heart that his development has been so stunted x
Children learn and develop at different rates which is ok ( she should realise this and protect him)
What isn’t ok is his mother using him for content and sympathy.
She disgusts me to the highest level.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This whole drip feeding that Ron may be ND is one of two things in my opinion. Either

1. Ronnie does not have autism and so she can't come out and say he has because when it gets found out she lied about it then she really will be cancelled but she still wants to keep the sheep thinking he might have it. Or...

2. He is autistic and she's trying to make out like she's protecting him by not sharing it. You've exploited him in every other way Hinch, you may as well go the whole hog and tell us!
I think it's 2) and she will "reveal" it when she desperately needs the deflection or to coincide with a tit kids book about autism being a super power. She will claim she held off on "opening up" about it because she was scared of the trolls and wanting to protect R from criticism.

WELL LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR, TO ANY LURKING SHEEP OR HINCH LTD ASSOCIATE READING.

WE.DO.NOT.CRITICISE.THE.CHILDREN(but their parents publicly do)

We do not need or want to know anything personal about her children. We could have filled these hundreds of threads with her filters, pre records, plagiarism, lies and crappy attitude without her ever mentioning she had had kids. Those boys are innocents in this circus and their private details have been shared to thousands without their consent because they don't know or give a tit about Instagram likes. That's all their narc mother sharing their gorgeous little selves for likes and engagement so she can get more brand deals / messages saying she made such lovely children.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You just know she’s the type to clap when a plane lands
🤣 She’s the type to be emptying the overhead locker before the plane is fully on the tarmac.
---
The most recent post. She’s trapped herself in the corner of that shed for the livestock and it actually looks like she’s trying to kiss the bleeping thing. What she doesn’t realise is if that livestock kicks off, she’s dead in seconds. bleeping moron, utterly clueless about any kind of safety.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.