Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The young lass posted this earlier about the 'book'. Sophie sent her this message, gaslighting yet again.
I wonder why Sophie didn't take the gifts with her when she left that day? šŸ¤” Did she leave in such a hurry that she ignored them on the table? šŸ¤·
Strange why it's taken 4/5 weeks to even get them back.

View attachment 2041903View attachment 2041906View attachment 2041908
Iā€™ve been wondering if she was ever going to reply to this girl or address the bloody ā€œbookā€. The poor girl asks her almost every day about it šŸ˜¬
So she decides to lie to her because somehow Waterstones the actual book store decided to keep the million cards and fan gifts she got at a book signing weeks ago?! And then tells her sheā€™s moved so much by it that she ā€œcanā€™t stop cryingā€. Good Lord. If she wanted the best for that poor young girl sheā€™d encourage her to get off IG and stop posting about her and make her own real ā€œbest friendsā€ in her own real life. This is stringing along a very vulnerable young girl who doesnā€™t know/isnā€™t able to know any better and exploiting her for her own selfish gain. I mean sheā€™s literally made a financial profit from this girlā€™s infatuation with her. Horrible cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
No playing with the toys Sofa unless you buy them.

Oh, wait she will, as he's loaded.

Quality time spent with the kids, this video is not, just her spunking out the cash, coz best bruahvvvasssss for loife and all that are very naughty todddlerrrrzzzzzsssss who don't share. She really thinks that because she allegedly takes the kiddies to a toy store on Murvvvasssss dayz, she should be congratulated. Absolute tit show
---
Both of the videos that Jamie posted for Mother's Day are very odd. The first one sheā€™s laying on the sofa and the boys are both sat on the footstool like sheā€™s unwell and theyā€™ve been brought in to visit her (maybe this was when she had the worldā€™s worst stomach bug).
The second one when sheā€™s receiving her ā€œOutnumbered by boysā€ T-shirt I think everyone has already commented on. She couldnā€™t look less interested or more upset. I wonder if her ā€œcoming to termsā€ with something wasnā€™t in connection with the ASA at all, maybe theyā€™ve had some personal family news.
No, absolutely not, she is just using all that coming to terms crap, for engagement and speculation. Mario and Makeup kid had both posted something similar. Personal news should remain just that.

Reactions: 12
please please noone that felt a lsight niggle(your human this is what happens when manipulatros do their tit) do not ever think that you need to have a party on any level close to this one. do not feel that being a mum or relative to show you love someone that you need to do this.
that party is performative.i dint feel love. i felt performance. i felt no love or personality or aking it for the girl. just how can we "make us seem"
you can love someone and give them a tray of cupcakes bought from lidle and then hug them so tight they no they are loved more than anything and that you borning them means they are the gift.

Reactions: 10
She loves to appear nervous, vulnerable, frail, bewildered, confused, innocent, ill etc but then will spit at the camera, laugh loudly and then do her mean girl rants. I donā€™t get her at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
The young lass posted this earlier about the 'book'. Sophie sent her this message, gaslighting yet again.
I wonder why Sophie didn't take the gifts with her when she left that day? šŸ¤” Did she leave in such a hurry that she ignored them on the table? šŸ¤·
Strange why it's taken 4/5 weeks to even get them back.

View attachment 2041903View attachment 2041906View attachment 2041908
She shared photos of piles of cards, etc after she got home, thanking people for them.
DCB49033-0D9E-4C21-A530-6D3747BA8828.jpeg

Iā€™m wondering if the moping around, vacant look is for a big ā€œtrolls ruined my lifeā€ woe is me over the ASA reporting.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Surely thatā€™s a complete lie about Waterstones having her gifts etc. she was opening the cards she was given around her birthday was she not? šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

Reactions: 30
Ffs how do you come up with this šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Should be an educational video for little old Soph šŸ¤£ oi oiiiii!
Maybe Jimboboddnob, Zippy & Co should do some educational videos for Sopha, such as: ā€œDonā€™t tell liesā€œ ā€œWhen a farm is not a farmā€ ā€œWhy nostrils are importantā€ and ā€œWhen a hill is actually a tend grassy bedā€ šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely thatā€™s a complete lie about Waterstones having her gifts etc. she was opening the cards she was given around her birthday was she not? šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„
Yes she was counting them in the hotel room or something, because we said only 20 people rocked up and she was trying to suggest we were wrong šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The poor driver from Waterstones has been driving around the tiny village of Maldon for WEEKS looking for an actual farm, instead of a house with a large garden on a busy road.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
The poor driver from Waterstones has been driving around the tiny village of Maldon for WEEKS looking for an actual farm, instead of a house with a large garden on a busy road.

He could have stopped Sopha when she was on the tend walk with Hennerz to the tend shop and asked for directions šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her writing on her stories of what she got up to always reminds me of primary school writing down what the teacher used to call Our News in your copy. She comes across as she's only that age too bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iā€™ve been wondering if she was ever going to reply to this girl or address the bloody ā€œbookā€. The poor girl asks her almost every day about it šŸ˜¬
So she decides to lie to her because somehow Waterstones the actual book store decided to keep the million cards and fan gifts she got at a book signing weeks ago?! And then tells her sheā€™s moved so much by it that she ā€œcanā€™t stop cryingā€. Good Lord. If she wanted the best for that poor young girl sheā€™d encourage her to get off IG and stop posting about her and make her own real ā€œbest friendsā€ in her own real life. This is stringing along a very vulnerable young girl who doesnā€™t know/isnā€™t able to know any better and exploiting her for her own selfish gain. I mean sheā€™s literally made a financial profit from this girlā€™s infatuation with her. Horrible cow.
I donā€™t believe for a minute that Waterstones kept all gifts and looked after them for this amount of time. They werenā€™t massive gifts.

Reactions: 11
I love a conspiracy theory more than most, Iā€™m sure.
however I dont believe for a second thag Abi is actually Sophieā€™s. Iā€™ve said this before I think, that the reason their relationship comes across as a ā€œbit muchā€ is more than likely because immature and child like sopha was 18 when Abi was born. Fiddle was prob heavily involved in Abiā€™s pre school years and im assuming sopha was at home (barely actually working) so sopha and Abi would have spent a lot of time together. Not like Aunt and niece but like sisters. I think Sophie views and treats Abi like her sister and in her head doesnā€™t see the huge age gap between them because Sopha believes sheā€™s only a 22 year old love islander herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Lol what's she put the fire on for, it's 8Ā° out.
Oh wait, it's because someone pointed out it must be boiling to sit around with bare arms at 8am.
But she hasn't read here since the days of Mother Shipton.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can imagine her saying look Ron look at mummy's jumper and he doesn't give a flying tit because he's not been involved in the purchase or making of said gift. Mothers day is usually full of hand made stuff they make a school, nursery or at home. Princess sopha probably expected lavish gifts and trips away rather then a random jumper she doesn't approve of
She probably got the lavish gifts too, it just wasn't filmed and posted online!!

Reactions: 10
The size of tend farm and they all still end up back at castle greyskull šŸ¤£. She is either eating there or her mams. Waste of a house. She never entertains in it because that would require having to cook. Can't be putting Soph out now

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.