Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay. So when is/was this party for Abi?
I hope it's not tomorrow and she's leaving those doughnuts hanging overnight. Be swarming with 🐜 by morning :eek:.. Just saying x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Imagine going to sit in piles of hay full of piss, at night, to take a filtered video eyefucking yourself to post online to show it to 3M bots.

Living the life sof!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The video with the ww 🤣🤣💀 she really isn't normal is she maybe tomorrow I roll around the garden with my rabbit and dog. And post it too make you nastyyyyy trollssss smile 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but she’s just trying to make her sister feel like tit ?
Like oh look at me going all out for my nieces birthday in the house I gifted to my sister x

Reactions: 28
Imagine being a fully grown woman filming yourself laying about in an animal shed, eye bleeping yourself and kissing the animals of an evening. She has actually lost the plot. I bet she bleeping stinks too lazing about in her animals dirt.
Also that Easter tree (if that's what she calling it) was one of the saddest things I've ever seen. Again a grown woman sat there filming herself making that sad looking thing all by herself. I'm not sure if it's funny or tragic at this stage. 😐

Reactions: 33
Ronnie is looking at someone in that clip where she left them "alone" with the pringles. How people are commenting and not noticing this tit. Are they completely bleeping stupid?

Reactions: 38
I think it's 2) and she will "reveal" it when she desperately needs the deflection or to coincide with a tit kids book about autism being a super power. She will claim she held off on "opening up" about it because she was scared of the trolls and wanting to protect R from criticism.

WELL LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR, TO ANY LURKING SHEEP OR HINCH LTD ASSOCIATE READING.

WE.DO.NOT.CRITICISE.THE.CHILDREN(but their parents publicly do)

We do not need or want to know anything personal about her children. We could have filled these hundreds of threads with her filters, pre records, plagiarism, lies and crappy attitude without her ever mentioning she had had kids. Those boys are innocents in this circus and their private details have been shared to thousands without their consent because they don't know or give a tit about Instagram likes. That's all their narc mother sharing their gorgeous little selves for likes and engagement so she can get more brand deals / messages saying she made such lovely children.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 xx

Reactions: 6
That last story was weird… like the start of one of those niche European movies that BBC4 broadcast late at night. Why Sopha, why?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't stand these idiots sharing their children's challenges with the world for clicks and cash. Idiotic or desperate people will follow their advice like it's being delivered by a professional. I understand parents can advocate for different challenges and their children, but don't monetise it and pray on the vulnerable people who are desperately trying to navigate an already hideous minefield. It's vulgar, immorale and inhumane.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ronnie is looking at someone in that clip where she left them "alone" with the pringles. How people are commenting and not noticing this tit. Are they completely bleeping stupid?
It’s the fact it’s several bits edited together that gets me (clearly where the adult “directing” proceedings is barking instructions). All others like this I have seen are filmed as one continuous sequence. Everything is faked and contrived with her.

Reactions: 29
You just know she’s the type to clap when a plane lands

Off topic for a second, my 14 year old son does this purely to wind me up. The only one who did after an almost ten hour flight. I wanted the ground to swallow me up.

Back on topic. Hinch sort yourself out, leave insta and concentrate on your sons.x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bet they live off Pringles! They are full of salt and fattening no wonder she got so big and now her toddler eats them. Where’s the kids crisps with less salt etc. I mean my kids tasting one now and then I’m not perfect but bloody ell. What she shows of their diets is terrible. Pastry tomato hella cheese and salty snacks!

Reactions: 10
When the contracts have dried up and the money is running out will she,
A. Throw mamfa out, sell Greyskull, use the money to prop up notafarm and then go bankrupt?
B. Throw mamfa out, sell notafarm for a loss, move back into Greyskull, squander the money and then go bankrupt?
C. Feel free to add any other options.

Reactions: 14
I hate kids in matching outfits. And those man tights look awful. Poor R looks like he is wearing a nappy. Which he probably is but she has already told us he uses the toilet. Lies. Lies. Lies.
I've just seen this on her story
Looks like he has a big wet nappy hanging down

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.