Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strong??? šŸ¤£ you gotta be a bit simple to think sheā€™s strong. Weakest woman on the gram! Canā€™t even raise her two kids with or without help!

That story this morning about Ron, has so been twisted. More like she was creating a scene & being hysterical & he tried to make her happy.

That is one unhappy household. & itā€™s all down to everyone having to constantly pussy foot around her!

Weve seen this before with Abi making things to ā€œmake her happyā€ now theyā€™re raising Ron to do the same. Poor kids. Everything about that family is so wrong. Whatā€™s even more fucked up is that they canā€™t see it. So it will never change.
She's like the other mother from Coraline. She pretends that everything is sickly sweet and perfect and by the time they realise that something is wrong it will be too late!

Reactions: 11
What do we think is coming for Motherā€™s Day? Iā€™m guessing jaymehhh and the boys will have her on some lavish weekend gift
Got to be a wedding photo of shy retiring Soph and a holding hands photo with Mummy get well Barker.
Same tit as always šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well sopha's bullshit is off the scale this morning isn't it?! I can't even be bothered to comment any more in that other than to say the comments from you nusty trolls have literally made me cry with laughter. What a brilliant, funny, lovely lot of hens you are xx
Havenā€™t seen the šŸ‚šŸ’© but I concur tears streaming down my face laughing keep going hens

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The only way Ronnie would ever have even hinted at somewhere near those words would be if the sketchy sod has been conditioning him to sit for the camera on the premise that ā€œit makes people happyā€. That is something I would not put past her.
I thought exactly the same! And that by saying that he was asking to watch something on her phone šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
For anyone browsing here following the ASA ruling, and just because itā€™s good sense, Iā€™m saying this.

You donā€™t need to decorate your house for Easter. If you want to, great but please donā€™t feel the need to spend money on useless shite, no matter how cheap it seems from Mrs Hinch, thatā€™ll gather dust then sit in a box for years or worse, end up getting chucked out. She can afford to splash cash left right and centre because sheā€™s being paid to advertise things. Sheā€™s not your friend, sheā€™s not recommending these things because she actually loves them, sheā€™s paid to do it.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Sheā€™s a 33yr old woman decorating her own Easter tree because Ron and Len have one too? Grow the duck up. How was she allowed to procreate?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Stop trying to make Easter trees happen, theyā€™re not going to happen.

Reactions: 32
She's collected a load of dead twigs that her animals have probably pissed over, stuck them in her own jar and covered them in Easter related decorations. Nothing screams spring and Easter like pissy sticks in a glass. What a bleep.
Maybe itā€™s just me, but Spring represents new life, green shoots, colour. A few dead twigs with plastic tat hanging from it doesnā€™t quite hit the mark. Good job remembering to mark it as an Ad though šŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Strong??? šŸ¤£ you gotta be a bit simple to think sheā€™s strong. Weakest woman on the gram! Canā€™t even raise her two kids with or without help!

That story this morning about Ron, has so been twisted. More like she was creating a scene & being hysterical & he tried to make her happy.

That is one unhappy household. & itā€™s all down to everyone having to constantly pussy foot around her!

Weve seen this before with Abi making things to ā€œmake her happyā€ now theyā€™re raising Ron to do the same. Poor kids. Everything about that family is so wrong. Whatā€™s even more fucked up is that they canā€™t see it. So it will never change.
This. As a mother it is your responsibility & your job to protect your child. My son was up for hours crying last night. Absolutely no idea why. Presume heā€™d had a nightmare so I took him to our bed & lay with him just soothing him till he was ready to go back to his bed. No obviously thereā€™s times especially over my pregnancy where hormones have made me mental & cry over nothing & I think he can sense when Iā€™m having one of those moments & will come & cuddle upto me but no mother or father should be telling or making their child feel like itā€™s there job to make others happy , especially a toddler.

Why does she insist on filling her house with the cheapest, nastiest ā€™seasonalā€™ decorations and tat possible but wonā€™t hang up any of her sons actual nursery artwork? I know which Iā€™d rather see any day.

I mean, what the actual duck is this?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Maybe itā€™s just me, but Spring represents new life, green shoots, colour. A few dead twigs with plastic tat hanging from it doesnā€™t quite hit the mark. Good job remembering to mark it as an Ad though šŸ‘šŸ»
My point exactly. New life. She's missed the point, again.

She's collected a load of dead twigs that her animals have probably pissed over, stuck them in her own jar and covered them in Easter related decorations. Nothing screams spring and Easter like pissy sticks in a glass. What a bleep.
Pissy sticks in a glass šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow I have no words really. Must think of fabulous ways to describe mine....ill come back to you

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.