Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I grew up on an actual farm, with cows. I cannot for the life of me imagine bringing a stinking farm animal into my kitchen and feeding it. My father would absolutely annihilate me. I can only imagine the smell of them and then having them in her kitchen 🤮🤮 septic 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Sending much love to you, I know what that feels like too, it’s so tough and she makes me sick the way she uses mental health to smooth over the tit storms she creates xx♥
Sending a hug 🫂 to you. No random useless words from me. I know where you are coming from and I feel you ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I grew up on an actual farm, with cows. I cannot for the life of me imagine bringing a stinking farm animal into my kitchen and feeding it. My father would absolutely annihilate me. I can only imagine the smell of them and then having them in her kitchen 🤮🤮 septic 🤢🤢
Camel derivatives smell like the devils leavings as it is. And you cant domestic them. Horrible bitey smelly things

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fucks sake I wish they wouldn't! Don't they get the message KEEP IT ON TATTLE!!
Exactly this.

(I’m not in the group so I don’t know what’s been said or who it is but -) It just paints a bad picture of everyone on tattle if even one person takes it elsewhere.

A tattler posting in a group like MHMMDI is only for one reason, and we are better than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Exactly this.

(I’m not in the group so I don’t know what’s been said or who it is but -) It just paints a bad picture of everyone on tattle if even one person takes it elsewhere.

A tattler posting in a group like MHMMDI is only for one reason, and we are better than that.
Exactly. I'm in that group but never comment on the Hinch posts, and very rarely on any of the others but I don't often look at the Book of Face these days! I do cringe inside when I see obvious tattle comments, makes us look like the trolls they say we are!

Reactions: 21
Exactly. I'm in that group but never comment on the Hinch posts, and very rarely on any of the others but I don't often look at the Book of Face these days! I do cringe inside when I see obvious tattle comments, makes us look like the trolls they say we are!
Looks like it's been deleted🙄

Reactions: 8
Same. I know I sometimes post bits from over there, I quite like to see the genuine responses from her sheep but it's a shame there always has to be a few tattlers riling it up.
I do think there are some lurkers who deliberately post things that link back here on purpose to make us look like trolling twats. I don't believe they're all tattle posters.
(Though looking back I didn't clock that the OP of that post is a known bragger for posting over there to wind them up and now regret that I posted about it here)

Reactions: 21
The post has been deleted now. Was only about 3 people saying something nice. Even one person who said I don’t care added she should just “do her job”

Reactions: 10
Just watched her stories.. she’s mixing up the morning one showing chickens first 👀

Reactions: 5
Well done Hunnnaaaayyyyyyeeeeeee, cleevvvvaaaaa for clearly marking a paid partnership/promotion #ad. Not hard (unlike Noknob). Now just duck off away with the filters pet, it looks like your lips are about to give birth to your head. Oii oiiiii

View attachment 2032703
Her lips are fukin ridiculous, I can't get over the fact she took the piss out of tulisas, hinchs are fatter now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same. I know I sometimes post bits from over there, I quite like to see the genuine responses from her sheep but it's a shame there always has to be a few tattlers riling it up.
I do think there are some lurkers who deliberately post things that link back here on purpose to make us look like trolling twats. I don't believe they're all tattle posters.
(Though looking back I didn't clock that the OP of that post is a known bragger for posting over there to wind them up and now regret that I posted about it here)
I didn't really notice who the OP was but there was a time last year or maybe the year before I think when someone outed themselves on here for posting over there and got pretty much shot down for it. It's stupid and I just wish they wouldn't.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.