Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why why why (I am sure this has been said hundreds of times but please let me repeat it) does she have those animals in the kitchen! FFS!

It's beyond unhygienic. Is it supposed to be relatable? Amusing? WTF 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 32
WOOHOOHOO! 👏🏼Actually Sopha, it’s a sight I’ve been waiting for since I got aquainted with good ol’ Nigel. As a proud #Tattle34 I’ve been looking forward to the day you actually marked AD on your post so all the sheep could see how much you fleece them! I LOOOOOVE ITTTTT! ATV! 👍🏼
5E2E94E1-AE34-4424-94AB-D0337D9330D2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
WOOHOOHOO! 👏🏼Actually Sopha, it’s a sight I’ve been waiting for since I got aquainted with good ol’ Nigel. As a proud #Tattle34 I’ve been looking forward to the day you actually marked AD on your post so all the sheep could see how much you fleece them! I LOOOOOVE ITTTTT! ATV! 👍🏼View attachment 2033520
See when she writes “not a sight I’m guessing you thought you’d see” is it that she’s written AD?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Not going to lie I do enjoy a sheet mask but wouldn’t ever buy a garnier one since she got involved with them. Yeah they are crap and a bit of a novelty, but surely she could say more than oh they feel nice.

Also shoving the eye bag ones in a card….piss off. If a friend sent me they I would be like you calling me a tired hag 😂😂😂
The boots own brand ones are better and cheaper 🙌

Reactions: 6
Majority of comments so far on MHMMDI agreeing she broke the rules and she should be pulled up. Usual couple of posts about people have nothing better to complain about and it doesn't bother them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.