Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Soph, I see you 🥹 Here’s a song for you to listen to when you have your weekly reflection session - 🎶 Banned and the Runs 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She is so delusional in believing she is a 'soft and gentle in her heart and soul'!

She is nasty, calculating, chavy, manipulating and horrid to her OWN children, never mind strangers.

She tries to cover her true nature with giggles and xmassy Disney like music, the same way she hides behind filters, the same way she sprays her house with scented chemicals instead of actually cleaning it. She is a deliberate cheat, self obsessed individual who has a sharp eye for targeting and aiming well at the weakest to achieve her goals.

Imagine having no one to love in your life and no one to support you that you think SHE is the one to love and support unconditionally. These sheep are sad fuckers.

I remember when I was in secondary school, there was this really nasty ugly girl who was basically a bully, her mum was worse than her - they were the racists of the town and basically they hated everyone. That family had about 10 guinea pigs, rabbits and god knows how many cats and dogs. That is slotha all over.

Wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s scraping the barrel advertising tissue face masks. 👀😂
And she doesn’t even advertise them properly. Just says she loves em and that they’re cute and send a card to a card with one of them in it. You’d think Garnier would know to give the stupid bint a script. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Genuine question, what is the purpose of not putting 'ad' on a post of say your notebook or tesco shite. I never see something with ad and think oh not buying that it's an ad. I fully understand why they must be declared as an ad but I don't understand what benefit they get from not marking it as one

Reactions: 11
Genuine question, what is the purpose of not putting 'ad' on a post of say your notebook or tesco shite. I never see something with ad and think oh not buying that it's an ad. I fully understand why they must be declared as an ad but I don't understand what benefit they get from not marking it as one
She wants to appear relatable and that she’s solely online to document her mundane life. If she put AD on everything, people would soon get bored. Similar to you skipping a YouTube Ad the second it allows you to.

she needs people to interact with her ads for engagement. She’s realised the best way to do this is by pretending she’s genuinely interested in whatever product it is that she’s selling.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thank you for that! It's always puzzled me as to why the ad was left off. Sneaky sneaky hinch

She wants to appear relatable and that she’s solely online to document her mundane life. If she put AD on everything, people would soon get bored. Similar to you skipping a YouTube Ad the second it allows you to.

she needs people to interact with her ads for engagement. She’s realised the best way to do this is by pretending she’s genuinely interested in whatever product it is that she’s selling.

Because people are being conned into thinking she genuinely luvvvs the item when in fact she is just being paid to advertise it and say she loves it?

The sheep think she is a friend, they don't realise she is a sales person because she doesn't tell them she is advertising all this stuff they just think she is kind and trying to help them sort next week's shopping list out into the best "bargs" she can find!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
And she doesn’t even advertise them properly. Just says she loves em and that they’re cute and send a card to a card with one of them in it. You’d think Garnier would know to give the stupid bint a script. 🙄🙄🙄
She loves em guysss
She just loves emmm

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh aye. It genuinely upsets me how she takes advantage / encourages the young girl who clearly has issues. And accepting gifts at her book signing, maybe it's just me but I thought it was so tasteless

Because people are being conned into thinking she genuinely luvvvs the item when in fact she is just being paid to advertise it and say she loves it?

The sheep think she is a friend, they don't realise she is a sales person because she doesn't tell them she is advertising all this stuff they just think she is kind and trying to help them sort next week's shopping list out into the best "bargs" she can find!

Reactions: 10
I’m so winslet to the party so it’s probably already been said (currently on page 6) but I don’t think it’s this telling off that she is sulking about, I think that now that they have finally published her wrong doings from as far back as January 2022 she knows how many more complaints have been made since then because she reads here, she has seen all the press about this telling off and is dreading the next time she is outed and the next time and the next time. I think she used the “you saved me” thing to make people feel sorry for her so next time the press don’t report it as much. I also think she’s worried about what the other asa reports will be because she could have said oh my so sorry I didn’t realise if I just used my own product I had to #ad it I thought that was only for actual advertisements, I’ll do better next time but she won’t be able to do that with the next two, three, four reports. She also knows she has been reported regularly for filters on beauty products and we all know there is no excuse for that

• Heart
Reactions: 43
See she commented on Christine's Mcguinness autism programme post. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if hinch comes out as autistic.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
The cryptic please feel sorry for me bullshit has got to stop and I’ve recently been watching and reading about children exploited by parents on social media. Lots of the original lot are 18 now and taking parents to court and opening up about how much it’s messed up their life and childhood and it got me thinking of Hinch and her boys. Every single point made could be directly about her why is the money and views more important to these people than their children?

One parent even said to their child “if you don’t let us film you then mummy and daddy will need to get a job and never be around or have money for all the nice things” because they said they didn’t want their private moments online 😔

This tit needs laws and regulation like child modelling etc I see they are trying to bring it in that any money made by the children will need to be put away for them.

Anyone interested in a case is Cole Sprouse exploited since 8 months old by his Narc mum (actor but along the same lines) many social media children have come forward too

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
WOOHOOHOO! 👏🏼Actually Sopha, it’s a sight I’ve been waiting for since I got aquainted with good ol’ Nigel. As a proud #Tattle34 I’ve been looking forward to the day you actually marked AD on your post so all the sheep could see how much you fleece them! I LOOOOOVE ITTTTT! ATV! 👍🏼View attachment 2033520
Bless her Art .. she’s finally learned her phonics and learned how to spell AD👍🏽🙃😂😂
---
You see the £12.99 pound signs you mean you lying cash cow

Last edited:
I truly hope that’s the “alpaca raisin container” and not the “family raisin container” but why would you store alpaca raisins in a glass jar?? Honestly the mind baffles.
isn’t that one of her hinch tesco jars.. is this an ad? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so winslet to the party so it’s probably already been said (currently on page 6) but I don’t think it’s this telling off that she is sulking about, I think that now that they have finally published her wrong doings from as far back as January 2022 she knows how many more complaints have been made since then because she reads here, she has seen all the press about this telling off and is dreading the next time she is outed and the next time and the next time. I think she used the “you saved me” thing to make people feel sorry for her so next time the press don’t report it as much. I also think she’s worried about what the other asa reports will be because she could have said oh my so sorry I didn’t realise if I just used my own product I had to #ad it I thought that was only for actual advertisements, I’ll do better next time but she won’t be able to do that with the next two, three, four reports. She also knows she has been reported regularly for filters on beauty products and we all know there is no excuse for that
This, this, this! All of this. She’s quaking in her size 5 mega boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well imagine now being in those whatever size shoes she actually is...brings it home just how reliant you are to fund your lifestyle built on social media. We all know how these whims in life last 5 minutes. Hardly a career and sustainable lifestyle. The slightest thing and you're gone. Perhaps she needs to start saving her "hard earned" money, back off from trying to be something she will never be, stop having a layabout husband and just disappear from where she came from! The ship is starting to sail 👋

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.