Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fun fact, Mrs Hinch:-
Your animals are neither happy nor healthy. They are obese, anxiety ridden, lacking in boundaries and facilities, overfed and underexercised.

And to anyone who gets invited round for a playdate, you might want to think twice as your child is likely to come home with salmonella or a kick to the head.
Brilliant 👏🏼
You couldn't be more spot on 👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had PND in the midst of all the C word lockdown malarkey which made it 10x worse. I acted absolutely ridiculously - impulsive, some days just not going home for hours after work, locking myself in the bathroom and crying inconsolably, constant thoughts of harming myself, my marriage nearly imploded and can’t remember a lot of things around that time unless I see a photo that can spring a memory.

People who use MH for sympathy really are the lowest of the low when, in actuality, they wouldn’t know about suffering with mental health if it danced in front of them wearing a Home Bargains crown (thanks for the laugh @Hun_tea22)
((((Hugs)))) Agree. I have a lot of health stuff going on atm & I am keeping my anxiety to myself as I don"t want to burden others with it & if I'm honest talk too much about it. Instead I quietly cry/get anxious or angry - take yr pick which mood swing hits. I don't post leading comments on SM for sympathy.
---
I’ve unfortunately grown up with a narc sibling and the word “Special” is a keyword for them to get what they want, get away with shite behaviour or boast about everything. All I hear when they say it is “Speciaaaaaal“ All I think when I hear it is 🐃💩
I hear you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wish I was in that group, never been in it and don’t want to join now as much as my nose is bothering me
I'm.in it, going for a nose right now, hoping to see Fiddles but got a feeling she left the group after she went off on one and humiliated herself last time!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've never commented on this thread before but it always baffled me how she would clean things that were already clean and make on like she was using miracle products when there was duck all to clean in the first place. But I had to come on to comment on the alpacas coming into the house. Why does she leave the door open for long enough for them to wander in, she must live in a sauna because they're would be 6 am, cold winter morning clips and she's there with her conservatory doors wide open and whispering "get out before dad sees" like they've just sneaked in unnoticed 😂

Reactions: 30
I have suffered with depression and anxiety for about 12 years now. I think I have adhd but am having trouble getting any help.
when times have got bad for me I have thought about how much better things would be for other people if I wasn’t around but I have three children and a husband who loves me and supports me and I manage to talk myself round. The thought of leaving my babies and what effect that would have on them saves me, my husband saves me, my family saves me. Never once has some random deranged hun on insta saved me. What the actual duck? I dislike her so so much and how she uses mental health for her own selfish gain. Think about what you are doing to those boys!
Sending much love to you, I know what that feels like too, it’s so tough and she makes me sick the way she uses mental health to smooth over the tit storms she creates xx♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.