Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After Ron's tend happy comment, I thought the end of that story was going to be them buying some toys and donating them.
That’s a normal person’s way of thinking but yea right. She would rather put them in the bin than donate anything.

Reactions: 13
I've never been in a Smyths that was quiet like that. Which is just as well as I'd be well pissed off if I was trying to shop and two "toddlers" were riding bikes up and down the aisle. Also Soph you could have made your children happy by showing them some attention when they were trying to give you their cards. They don't need you to buy them more stuff.

Reactions: 31
So the boys are given free reign with massive shopping baskets and ride on toys in Smyths because she likes to see their faces light up, and yet Lonnie still has that dummy shoved in his gob despite him being so happy. She really is the laziest of parents!

Reactions: 43
Repeating what others have already said I know… but why the hell does Lennie have a dummy in his mouth 24/7?! Has she not learnt from her mistakes with Ronnie? Dummies in mouths constantly like that stunts speech development… something Ronnie struggled with. And she’s doing the same all over again. That’s without mentioning the fact they’re running up and down a toy store like that… Honestly what the hell is wrong with her? X

Reactions: 29
Both of the videos that Jamie posted for Mother's Day are very odd. The first one she’s laying on the sofa and the boys are both sat on the footstool like she’s unwell and they’ve been brought in to visit her (maybe this was when she had the world’s worst stomach bug).
The second one when she’s receiving her “Outnumbered by boys” T-shirt I think everyone has already commented on. She couldn’t look less interested or more upset. I wonder if her “coming to terms” with something wasn’t in connection with the ASA at all, maybe they’ve had some personal family news.

Reactions: 17
Funny enough I was in smyths today & it was really quiet aswell 😂

she musta loved her mama Bessie roast today

Reactions: 9
She’s not a cleaner
She doesn’t have anxiety or ASD
There is no hill in her garden
And she does not live on an effing farm

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Sorry but 😂😂 at you want the kids to stop talking and go away from you 😭

You know what’s great & refreshing about this, you own it!

You haven’t gone & had kids because your partner & family wants you to have them

yes soph I’m looking at you 👀
Those are knowing eyes 🧐
I always thought it came as a shock to her that she conceived on her honeymoon more or less and if the morning after pill story is to be believed further down the line😟

Reactions: 14
My kid is 5, this is the first year my husband has actually bothered with Mother's Day (UK and international - I was living in hope he'd do something for either) my first MD card was from the lady up the road. He remembered to send his mother some flowers and he begrudgingly bought me a lemon tree in IKEA yesterday when I realised he'd got me nothing - again!! Anyway, I didn't need to sit around getting filmed looking teary eyed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
With how quiet it was in there it wouldn't surprise me and wasn't it them she got the cars from before? Bet she was gifted those cars the other week.

Reactions: 12
The second one when she’s receiving her “Outnumbered by boys” T-shirt I think everyone has already commented on. She couldn’t look less interested or more upset. I wonder if her “coming to terms” with something wasn’t in connection with the ASA at all, maybe they’ve had some personal family news.
I hate to be heartless but I think she is disappointed with the tit jumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She was only saying other week that they cant share and always want the same one the other has so will not buy 2 of the same thing anymore. Then today we see them on identical bikes each (which we know she bought for them, or more likely begged for a freebie from the manager of the store) I know influencers unashamedly do this as I have a friend who owns a business and she told me they pretty much come up to till, ask for the manager/owner and outright ask for freebies. She says no to them and tells them to pay. :ROFLMAO:
I can imagine Hinch and noknob doing that in Smyths.
Also who the duck can be bothered filming their kids running up and down a shop aisle? I bet she made them stand there and get her camera ready then screech at top of her voice ''Now! Now! run! Run! ''cackle cackle cackle!''. No wonder it looks empty in there, other shoppers prob walked out knowing them cunts were in there. :cautious:
Going on about her kids faces lighting up, shame hers couldn't earlier when they gave her the mothers day gifts which she really couldn't be fucked with, could tell she hated that jumper and couldnt be bothered taking the card off her son.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.