Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching that video of her and the kids saddens me. And proves to me she expects soooooo much on birthdays and Mother’s Day and Christmas etc. Materialist mare. Hey Soph (I know you haven’t read here since Lady Godiva went au natural) you know what my grandkids got their mummys for today? Well 1 mum got a card and some chocolate biscuits. 1 mum got a card, a hand made beaded necklace and a hand painted Snow White and the other got 2 hand made cards where 1 of the drawings looked like mum was running away from a meteor shower. And a soggy bowl of cornflakes. And you know what? They loved everything. All made with love. She’s such a greedy cow. I want I want I want. Those poor kids. She makes me mad
Yep. She definitely wasn’t happy with that gift. Despite the fact that within the last month she’s been lavished with valentines & birthday gifts.
I don’t want to turn this into a “my kids got me”,but my eldest toddler (5.5) made me a card out of a piece of A4 paper and independently wrote the entire message to me. The youngest (a few months older than Ron) drew a card at nursery and wrote his name in it by himself. There were no lavish gifts. They’d told daddy they wanted to make me some brownies so they did that whilst I was at work. Ultimately, that’s the best gift of all. Your kids wanting to give you extra cuddles and make things just for mummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yep. She definitely wasn’t happy with that gift. Despite the fact that within the last month she’s been lavished with valentines & birthday gifts.
I don’t want to turn this into a “my kids got me”,but my eldest toddler (5.5) made me a card out of a piece of A4 paper and independently wrote the entire message to me. The youngest (a few months older than Ron) drew a card at nursery and wrote his name in it by himself. There were no lavish gifts. They’d told daddy they wanted to make me some brownies so they did that whilst I was at work. Ultimately, that’s the best gift of all. Your kids wanting to give you extra cuddles and make things just for mummy.
Exactly. Mothers Day is simply about being with and being thankful for your mum, spoiling her a bit. It's not, or shouldn't ever be, about who buys the most expensive present. It's about love, not money.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can anyone work out what she says? I can see Ronnie is repeatedly saying Mummy and then card. He was obviously trying to get her attention about the card and then gave up and chucked it on the window. She looks like she’s slept in last nights make up and has been dragged out of bed far sooner than she’s used to. Her house must be boiling to be bare armed in the morning like that.
the whole thing is utterly odd.
He says mummy three times and I think he says do you want card he defo says card. And I think she tells him to put it somewhere she defo says put it. Can’t tell the rest

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Wow that video is quite sad isn't it? :confused:
She looks totally disconnected. She'd rather hide her non-filtered chin with the jumper than throw her arms around her boys and tell them thank you/how much she loves her present. How are they supposed to respond at that age if she just sits there awkwardly? Proper weird. She was defo expecting more.

The obituary of Fiddle though 😐💀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@HinchesSousChef watched as many times as I could bear. The first thing is her reading out the jumper - outnumbered by boys or whatever shite is scrawled across it. Then she says something about mummy's jumper but I can't make it out. Likely along the lines of does mummy look good in her new jumper?

She really does look like she's holding back tears. Probably from disappointment. She must have been expecting something spectacular from J-Dog and it's not.
But then I also stick by my earlier suggestion that she's pushing a mental health narrative and deliberately wants to look sad and disconnected.
completely agree with this. My sibling is a narc and giving my family utter hell at the moment. But once they calm down or sober up for a couple of days, they play the victim (‘I’m not abusing alcohol, I have anxiety’ was a recent one they used) and I can see my parents getting sucked back in once again only for the cycle to repeat endlessly.
there’s so few times Soph is outed for who we know her to be like the ASA/press have done, so she’s in professional victim mode and will be followed up along the line with how she couldn’t enjoy mothers day - then we’ll see an angry/ranting soph, some aggressive calling ‘troll’ behaviour and a load of brags to ‘show’ tattle. And we will continue to repeat. Couldn’t care that a stranger behaves like this if I am honest but I do strongly care about how she exploits those kids in so many ways, this week it’s just to play the ‘doting mummy who is a victim’ and is struggling with low mood. The DM comment that I’m sure was fredayahoo had ‘#mentalhealth’ in it - this whole thing has been planned out.
Complete narc and she will never change as they have zero awareness nor conscience - but she will be the one who loses everything that really matters in the long run.

Reactions: 20
The face of someone disappointed with their mother's day gift from their precious boys.
You should be thankful Sopha, some of us have desperately wanted babies but have never been able to have them as mother nature has had other ideas. Ungrateful twit.

Screenshot_20230319_171927_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Is there no furniture in Greyskull? Just the toaster she left and egg chair...
---
Wanted a girl didn't she 👀

The face of someone disappointed with their mother's day gift from their precious boys.
You should be thankful Sopha, some of us have desperately wanted babies but have never been able to have them as mother nature has had other ideas. Ungrateful twit.

View attachment 2041008

Reactions: 9
Bet Jimbob is getting a right earful for buying that jumper. She can wear it to clean if she doesn’t like it…oh wait, she ain’t even a cleanah.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Any normal mother would have put it on and gushed over those little boys telling them how wonderful it is.

She will never wear it and I can’t imagine what was going on in his head to even purchase it.

He should have made an adventure of sitting and drawing cards or something.

Mrs Hinch is manipulating a production for her own benefit. She can't give up Insta because they have no other income, that I know of. She needs to wake up and realise that the anti-hinchers will soon out number the sheep.

Reactions: 30
That closeup of Freda's fiddle fingers is definitely a shout out to Tattle. I cackled then ran here but am obviously super Kathryn Howard to the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s the biggest car crash video for ages, and that’s saying something, I can’t stop looking at it, it gets worse each time. Her face when Ronnie puts the card behind her. The way she looks at him, I cannot get over it. And then looks at her nails. What the fuckity duck is it all about. Of you pit some different music over it it would be even weirder Instead of the plinky plonk stuff. She hates that jumper!
It was probably take 500 and by this point she couldn’t be bothered trying to get them to perform you can see it in her face

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It is well documented that long term dummy use like that has a negative impact on speech development... given everything she has been through with R's speech difficulties, I cannot for the life of me understand why she doesn't throw the bloody things in the bin!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Guyssssssh..... I’ve just noticed something strange and somewhat bizarre about the photo Sopha shared with Fruitcake Freda on it.... Fruitcake seems to have a head stuck on her shoulder 😳

I think it might be DailyFail Kate and she lives on Fruitcake’s shoulder.... 🤣

View attachment 2040834
😂 good spot.
Even when she's trying to look soft in the face the bull dog wins through-look at the jaw clench.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she deleted the jumper post?? I can’t see it any more??

Reactions: 2
My son has had a dummy since he was a few weeks old. Only for naps or when he’s been poorly. Never ever just shoved in his gob. He’s now 3 and has taken to just holding it at night. Weaned himself off.

she can’t cope with kids full stop. Boys are gross and full on and she doesn’t like that. Uses that dummy to keep quiet I bet.

I reckon she doesn’t like anyone except herself a dead Freda. That card she posted was th creepiest and rankest thing I’ve ever seen. Nice to see she also got a photo which involved herself on it!

did anyone else notice it was neurodiversity week last week? Funny the blue hearts came then. I bet she’s gearing up and an OK interview

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.