Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor boys instead taking them for a lovely walk or even a trip to the seaside.... somewhere where Henry could also enjoy. She taken them to a bleeping toy shop. How boring 😴

I wont lie ive struggled today and have stayed of social media because it breaks my heart seeing all the post, gifts ect this why i dragged us all done by the sea. Other then disney its the only other place i feel content when i am stuggling. Got home and the harsh reailty just hits me and i just hid in my room and cried.

But you know what the anti social teenger told me he came. (Was a battle to get him to come) i took 2 pics one of my 2 kids and dog playing near the sea and one of the dog living her best life.

Soph you should really give it a go Henry would love it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Those poor boys instead taking them for a lovely walk or even a trip to the seaside.... somewhere where Henry could also enjoy. She taken them to a bleeping toy shop. How boring 😴

I wont lie ive struggled today and have stayed of social media because it breaks my heart seeing all the post, gifts ect this why i dragged us all done by the sea. Other then disney its the only other place i feel content when i am stuggling. Got home and the harsh reailty just hits me and i just hid in my room and cried.

But you know what the anti social teenger told me he came. (Was a battle to get him to come) i took 2 pics one of my 2 kids and dog playing near the sea and one of the dog living her best life.

Soph you should really give it a go Henry would love it.
I dragged my teenager out too. He came to walk the dog with me and the 4 year old.

There were real smiles from both of my boys, and that was enough for me today.

Sending you so much love, and a reminder that you’re an amazing mum - even on the days that you don’t feel it (and I know there’s lots of those days) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think this was a " film me Jamie "moment...because of her trying to hide her jaw and body with the jumper, she couldn't let go of it to take that beautiful boys card from him 😭... so sad

Reactions: 21
In that video from Smyths of the boys - Lennie seems to have the exact same unusual way of running / gait that Ron has as well as not very much speech and his little vacant or absent facial expression. I wonder if she’s gotten news that both boys now are potentially ND.

Reactions: 16
I really don’t understand the video of her holding the jumper, she watches the kids walk away like oh they’ve gone, looks awkward, looks at her nails and then feels up the jumper? Am I missing something?
I’ve never watched a more bizarre video in my life? What’s she trying to plug? Her awkwardness? I swear If she brings out something called Ron and Me: Our Journey I’m going to lose my tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
In that video from Smyths of the boys - Lennie seems to have the exact same unusual way of running / gait that Ron has as well as not very much speech and his little vacant or absent facial expression. I wonder if she’s gotten news that both boys now are potentially ND.
Jimbobnojob walks like that. His legs are like an X and so are the kids I noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was just going to say the same thing... is that child ever without the f***ing dummy in his mouth!!!!!
My youngest is 4 and still has a dummy for when she needs to take a breather or comfort and for nighttime
And I won't be taking that comfort from her until she's ready to give it up
But it's lazy parenting at its absolute finest the way Lon constantly has his
You'd think with R's speech issues she would want to give Lon the best possible start with speech etc
She's just a lazy bint
And she's fuming she's outnumbered by boys

Reactions: 14
She such a show off. Yes I respect its too show of the company but bleeping hell!!!!!
I seriously don’t think she’s even got the self awareness to think about things before she does them, the boasting about the fancy party and everything she buys and the amount of money she throws around constantly, she’s bound to know things are tight for a lot of people money wise ATM but she just doesn’t care or doesn’t realise that her showing off constantly is in such bad taste, the woman is so new money, fur coat no knickers, she has zero class, on that note take that bloody dummy out of your child’s mouth, it’s ridiculous at his age, he’s not a baby and it’s gona mess up his teeth and prevent his speech, stupid bloody eejit of a woman

Reactions: 12
Sorry but 😂😂 at you want the kids to stop talking and go away from you 😭

You know what’s great & refreshing about this, you own it!

You haven’t gone & had kids because your partner & family wants you to have them

yes soph I’m looking at you 👀
I totally respect this as well @justmadetopostthis as you own it.

Me, I am the opposite though. Being a mum was all I ever wanted and it wasn’t to be. Today has been gut-wrenching and it’s hard to see how this selfish cow doesn’t realise how lucky she is. I have wrapped my arms round my nieces and nephews to gather them up and show them love. She doesn’t even act like she wants to be there with her own children.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone else wondering whether smyths is an undeclared Ad……
Does she have contracts with them?
---
Her holding up that jumper in the way she did, was she hiding a pregnancy. I have a feeling we may get an announcement this year. They have been a couple of times that topic was mentioned.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s pregnant again but she doesn’t want to be, she’s bleeping miserable. But it’s the only way to salvage her flagging empire because let’s face it she’s done 🤷🏻‍♀️

I very much doubt Smyth’s would touch her with a crappy stick, she’s a nobody and they don’t need the exposure

Reactions: 21
Just another day of Sophie bragging of what she has. It's not cool Sophie you witch!
At the risk of repeating what has already been said posts/threads ago, comparing her accounts from last year to this year, I can only say that Mrs @stunrw would be very displeased if there was £1.1m difference between the years on what was in the bank!

Reactions: 2
Tattle ADs are trolling me.....😱 I’ve been searching on AmaZON for a different breast pump... I then came on here and have this AD on my feed ⬇😳 To be honesssssscht I think this might be ok for Fruitcake Freda to express bitty for Sopha 🤭

BE547C0D-E83F-431E-B166-C5F47EF8A369.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The young lass posted this earlier about the 'book'. Sophie sent her this message, gaslighting yet again.
I wonder why Sophie didn't take the gifts with her when she left that day? 🤔 Did she leave in such a hurry that she ignored them on the table? 🤷
Strange why it's taken 4/5 weeks to even get them back.

Screenshot_20230320_001809_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230320_001539_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230320_001559_Brave.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.