Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to clarify my comments regarding dummy use... I am not against dummies at all, mine both had them - and there were times when they were a life-saver! But where possible they should be restricted to nap-times... and that is quite clearly not the case with L.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No playing with the toys Sofa unless you buy them.

Oh, wait she will, as he's loaded.

Reactions: 13
What's the betting she came away with those 2 motorbikes she can't resist to splurge some cash

Reactions: 16
Just want to clarify my comments regarding dummy use... I am not against dummies at all, mine both had them - and there were times when they were a life-saver! But where possible they should be restricted to nap-times... and that is quite clearly not the case with L.
Absolutely! The American word for a dummy is soother, I.e it’s to comfort and settle your child, not to ram it in his gob when he’s seemingly happy and animated. My grand daughter had major speech problems because she always had her dummy. Her consonants were so mixed up, the worst being when she referred to her daddy’s cock being really smelly when she was meaning ‘sock’.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don't worry I'm sure she got loads of designer presents before bringing the boys to smyths with massive trolley baskets to fill. Of course she will film this

Reactions: 13
Was just going to say the same thing... is that child ever without the f***ing dummy in his mouth!!!!!
My pet hate seeing a child running around with a dummy or as they are known in the States “pacifier” which is what they were made for!! Dummies are for bedtime or soothing only. And don’t get me started in children aged 5+ who use them and speak with them in their mouths!! It’s just lazy parenting.

Reactions: 14
It's sort of like a cautionary tale tho because kids aren't for everyone. when I look at sofa with her kids I see a lot of myself. I hate children, I've no time for them, feel absolutely NO maternal instinct towards them, when they talk to me I can't wait until they stop & go away (sorry if it offends anyone but kids really aren't for everyone) and definitely DO NOT want children, there's nothing I can think of I'd rather to less. Kids aren't for everyone, I know I'd be like sofa on mother's day, much rather be out shopping & going for a nice lunch with my partner with no children.
Sorry but 😂😂 at you want the kids to stop talking and go away from you 😭

You know what’s great & refreshing about this, you own it!

You haven’t gone & had kids because your partner & family wants you to have them

yes soph I’m looking at you 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
After Ron's tend happy comment, I thought the end of that story was going to be them buying some toys and donating them.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
God she's that type of mother that let's her kids rag everything off the shelves and unnecessarily ride and ram bikes and scooters around then. I mean, granted she's told them to do it, but the way she's going with her parenting, they're going to be nothing but disrespectful entitled little brats.
Teach your kids some respect whilst they're young Sophie. It's not cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Which- the jumper post or the toy shop one?
The toy shop one, I recently saw another ASD parent account do that same set up with their kid. Wish I could remember the account but it was on an insta algorithm whilst I was doom scrolling

Reactions: 11
They've just had those new cars...talk about trying to keep your kids happy with money because you can't show them love...also bragging again.

Reactions: 19
Sad isn’t it when the only way she can get their faces to light up is by throwing money around in a toy shop…..reckon she’d see their faces light up all the time if she sat down with them and played proper games….but that’s just me.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Sorry to repeat myself but she said at Christmas toys were “five minute wonders” and she didn’t bother buying much. I said at the time this be what they get given so much stuff all year round for no reason. They are going to grow up exactly like her no respect for anything and tries to fill the void with material items for a quick fix then move onto the next thing such a sad thing
---
God she's that type of mother that let's her kids rag everything off the shelves and unnecessarily ride and ram bikes and scooters around then. I mean, granted she's told them to do it, but the way she's going with her parenting, they're going to be nothing but disrespectful entitled little brats.
Teach your kids some respect whilst they're young Sophie. It's not cute.
Kind of mum to say “boys will be boys” whilst manic laughing and looking at her phone whilst they absolutely trash the place 👀

Last edited:
  • Sad
Her followers have paid for her to go wild in toy shops when they probably don’t have much themselves.
Whoever is still a fan, deserves it for being so naive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.