Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 3 yo told me he wanted to poop on Grandpa today 🤷🏼‍♀️
That sounds about right 😂
This is why she is so bleeping dangerous
Seriously dangerous
Deranged and very bitter and toxic to the core
Those kids shouldn't even be around her she's going to duck them up so much
Imagine being so bleeping out of touch with kids that you think anyone would believe a 3 year old with would say they 'want to make someone else happy'
Kids of that age are literally the most selfish beings ever
This has shook me

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve not been on since 2022! Hope you’re all doing well. Have to say I noticed negative press about her ADs and had to jump on here 😂 does she still have a contract with Tesco? It doesn’t look good 🙏🏼 also on a side note I’ve not heard Len speak does he have a delay too? Sorry don’t know much about children as I have none of my own but getting the sense from her that Ron is autistic it’s building up to something 😢

Reactions: 16
What do we think is coming for Mother’s Day? I’m guessing jaymehhh and the boys will have her on some lavish weekend gift
Cards and presents delivered to Sopha on the Sofa, didn't she get a card from the Woolly Wankers last year? 🤦‍♀️ probably another trip away as she works so hard guysccchhhh and has had such a bad time recently getting a well deserved bollocking from Nigel but it was nusty trolls blesserart!

Reactions: 24
I'm all for sharing emotions and empowering people to realise they're not alone - the "it's okay not to be okay" sentiment. In fact, I wholeheartedly support it.

BUT...

She needs to show her children how to regulate those emotions more regularly. Every time an emotion overwhelms her, she cries!

I work with children and it is a statistic that poor mental health in children is rising. I am also an adult (a toddler in my thirties) of parents with poor mental health. The consequence of growing up with adults' emotions being projected onto you is disastrous, if nobody else is going to coach you through dealing with them.

How about, instead of crying at your child every time something catches your throat, tell them, "Wow - I'm really proud of you for thinking of others. It's made me feel a bit teary because I'm so proud." For a child of 3 to need reassurance that they're happy tears, rather than sad tears, is worrying.

Of course it never happened! 😂 Of course parents with poor mental health are still good parents. She still needs to consider how it will affect her children if she doesn't stop blarting every time something overwhelms her though.

Reactions: 25
Zoph hun, come on, we know you are prone to the odd 😂 exaggeration but that is not a hill. Do you say things like that to make inch think he’s got a foot ?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I asked my newborn granddaughter (she’s 4 next month) what she wanted to do today and she said “can we just drink wine nanny?”

I think she spends too much time with me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Ronnie probably meant make her happy by performing on command so she can get her staged content recorded first time. I’m sure he would be happy not to have “AGAIN!! get it right this time!” screamed at him too
The only way Ronnie would ever have even hinted at somewhere near those words would be if the sketchy sod has been conditioning him to sit for the camera on the premise that “it makes people happy”. That is something I would not put past her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I’ll just leave this here….. 🤭 (Volume needed, contains swears)

Jimbob and the Rainbow crew “Learning about the letters A and D” (Excuse NoNob’s mouth moving for every voice) 🤭
View attachment 2037950
That's it... you have completely finished me off @Wize Owl ..
Mr Duck is staring open mouthed.
Always the place to be if feeling a bit naff.
You are all wonderful and I thank you for lifting me up ❤💖 💗 💘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Cards and presents delivered to Sopha on the Sofa, didn't she get a card from the Woolly Wankers last year? 🤦‍♀️ probably another trip away as she works so hard guysccchhhh and has had such a bad time recently getting a well deserved bollocking from Nigel but it was nusty trolls blesserart!
The show charade will be accompanied by some heart warming music and Sophie cackling at her kids doing completely normal things.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think when Ronnie starts school this year, she'll get Lonnie a uniform too so they'll still be matchy matchy dressed the same everyday?!!? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How Hinch sees her back garden

767EABED-2071-40FC-B2F0-4BE51CEC6F1D.jpeg

it’s going to be a bugger flattening that lot for the 500 new houses 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Do you think when Ronnie starts school this year, she'll get Lonnie a uniform too so they'll still be matchy matchy dressed the same everyday?!!? 🥴
I thought she already did that. If it's not a uniform why would you dress both your kids in matching plain bottle green tracksuits with white vests?

Reactions: 8
I hate kids in matching outfits. And those man tights look awful. Poor R looks like he is wearing a nappy. Which he probably is but she has already told us he uses the toilet. Lies. Lies. Lies.

Reactions: 16
She's collected a load of dead twigs that her animals have probably pissed over, stuck them in her own jar and covered them in Easter related decorations. Nothing screams spring and Easter like pissy sticks in a glass. What a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
still pushing the limits though isnt she. still trying to sneak it in as far away as possible so it wont be ovbious to those who dont go looking. so shes just showing us her lovely life.NO YOUR DOING AN AD
---

YES!! this page literally gives her her content. everthing over the last few days weve scripted days before!
---
you know what we are seeing hinch. more and more studies of how badly social media is effecting people.especially young people. even those vulnerable being driven to suicide by things they see online.
now imagine that you,as in your actual person is on their.videos of yourself at your most vulnerable. videos you probsbly wont want year 6 class bullies to see one day. videos of your personal struggles. videos of your body.your speach. yep sophie this is all out their of your little boys. and you think you wont cause them mental illness.
are you not embaressed. are you not aware.at all?
---
View attachment 2037286
Strong??? 🤣 you gotta be a bit simple to think she’s strong. Weakest woman on the gram! Can’t even raise her two kids with or without help!

That story this morning about Ron, has so been twisted. More like she was creating a scene & being hysterical & he tried to make her happy.

That is one unhappy household. & it’s all down to everyone having to constantly pussy foot around her!

Weve seen this before with Abi making things to “make her happy” now they’re raising Ron to do the same. Poor kids. Everything about that family is so wrong. What’s even more fucked up is that they can’t see it. So it will never change.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.