Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well sopha's bullshit is off the scale this morning isn't it?! I can't even be bothered to comment any more in that other than to say the comments from you nusty trolls have literally made me cry with laughter. What a brilliant, funny, lovely lot of hens you are xx

Reactions: 35
This sums up exactly what I was thinking.

My immediate thought was a child would say something related to what they like doing - playing football /eating sweets /going to the zoo/ whatever.

Make someone happy is not a concept a three year old would understand or utter. FFS.
And if they do it’s learnt. Kiss mummy, make mummy happy. I know a narc who does this.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Guyssssssh... I’ve just seen a tiny spider, it looked up at me and sang “Incy Wincy Spider” to me, blesssh’its’arrrt..... I cried 🙎🏻‍♀️💦💦
I hope you slapped yourself I the face a few times too
---
The floofs chilling on the hill.....hill??? What bleeping hill?? Does she know the definition of a hill!?? Sorry i forgot she lives on a farm that has a lot of hills, fml this woman hurts my brain.
it’s probably a mole hill, it will be a mountain tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She is a prime example of how dangerous social media can be. She's obsessed with validation from strangers. The oversharing and lies drip fed to the huns is embarrassing. She's the type to post that they're in the hospital but not say why.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Great parenting skills allowing your own emotional dysregulation to impact your 3 year old, not that he said that anyway, since 3 year olds are not cognitively able to understand the complexities of adult emotions. She’s probably asked him to say it

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Aaaaaargh that bleeping music, all the time, it's not Disney Soph, it's 1 poor fat dog with multiple health problems and 3 stupid alpacas sitting on a bit of a rise, not hill, in your garden, yes it's a garden, NOT A FARM

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What a dry nose it looks like Henry has. He doesn’t look well at all poor soul, his eyes are so switched off

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ll just leave this here….. 🤭 (Volume needed, contains swears)

Jimbob and the Rainbow crew “Learning about the letters A and D” (Excuse NoNob’s mouth moving for every voice) 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She has clearly totally copied her “spring table” from this lady. Does she have any ideas if her own??!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Omg someone repost that video because it always makes me laugh 😆
It’s in this recap 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brb guyscccch, my (actual) toddler has just informed me he has discovered that Lee Harvey Oswald was innocent of the shooting of JFK and knows who the real culprit is 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She is a prime example of how dangerous social media can be. She's obsessed with validation from strangers. The oversharing and lies drip fed to the huns is embarrassing. She's the type to post that they're in the hospital but not say why.
The og dm me hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus christ those boys are never dressed differently are they.
They are gonna be allowed no friends, just each other. They'll never be allowed to be their own person.

She's gross

Reactions: 33
No soph Henry isn't a diva his a very depressed neglected dog. As a dog owner myself you make me feel sick what you've done to him.

Also go back to being qvc hun because I'd rather that then you posting your poor children. That you should be protecting not posting for the world too see.

YOUR A bleep ATV

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Jesus christ those boys are never dressed differently are they.
They are gonna be allowed no friends, just each other. They'll never be allowed to be their own person.

She's gross
It's unbearable, they never look messy or mucky like they've had fun in the garden etc, always the same, always clean, always posed

• Sad
Reactions: 25
What do we think is coming for Mother’s Day? I’m guessing jaymehhh and the boys will have her on some lavish weekend gift

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.