Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s not only us that can see through her bullshit! Why she has to constantly lie and use her kids for content is beyond me!
This sums up exactly what I was thinking.

My immediate thought was a child would say something related to what they like doing - playing football /eating sweets /going to the zoo/ whatever.

Make someone happy is not a concept a three year old would understand or utter. FFS.

Reactions: 22
Guyssssssh... Iā€™ve just seen a tiny spider, it looked up at me and sang ā€œIncy Wincy Spiderā€ to me, blessshā€™itsā€™arrrt..... I cried šŸ™ŽšŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ’¦šŸ’¦

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Guyssssssh... Iā€™ve just seen a tiny spider, it looked up at me and sang ā€œIncy Wincy Spiderā€ to me, blessshā€™itsā€™arrrt..... I cried šŸ™ŽšŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ’¦šŸ’¦
Did you slap yourself across the face when you saw it?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thatā€™s rookie tbh. I had a conversation with my child the second after they were conceived. It was a thought-provoking conversation about animal conservation and how we need to make it up to the animals for the behaviour of human beings in the past. Anyways, theyā€™ve since gone on to excel in the field of climate change and are merely 3 hours Earth side.

(Disclaimer: I did not have a child 3 hours ago)
(OK, challenge accepted)

Thatā€™s commendable, but I recently ovulated and my unfertilised egg has been nominated for the Nobel prize for Physics for their work on nuclear fission. They have also decided to forgo any money they make for their breakthrough in order to ensure the safety and future of the planet and humanity by ensuring all have access to free and clean energy ad infinitum. Needless to say, I shed a tear or two of pride!

NB. I am over 60 now and may, or may not, have slightly exaggerated.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Did you slap yourself across the face when you saw it?
I did indeed.... itā€™s now got a tend bestbubs4eva spider with it and theyā€™re tap dancing.... Iā€™m still slapping myself and I need more pasta to cry into šŸšŸ™ŽšŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ’¦

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm rapidly getting to the point when I won't be able to tattle about her anymore šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
The CONSTANT exploitation of her children
The CONSTANT drip feeding about autism and neuro diversity
The CONSTANT woe is me when she's fucked up ..and even possibly alluding to suicidal thoughts this week šŸ™„
Her family and management are at massively at fault too for allowing the shitshow to keep playing out...they know what she's posting on her stories

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The floofs chilling on the hill.....hill??? What bleeping hill?? Does she know the definition of a hill!?? Sorry i forgot she lives on a farm that has a lot of hills, fml this woman hurts my brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She can't stop lying, can she?

It didnt happen. He didn't say it. She didn't cry. Her victim mentality is off the chart.

She's trying way too hard to make people think that they've got a special bond, that they are just so in tune with each other.

A psychologist would have a field day with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ronnie is 3 he wouldn't even grasp the idea of 'making someone happy' she's a crazy unstable psychopath
The end
Exactly. 3 year olds are the centre of their own worlds, they donā€™t have the emotional maturity or awareness to ā€˜wantā€™ to make someone happy as a spontaneous idea. Total BS and once again even worse sheā€™s using him to cash in.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The bear game does help with colours/numbers but she could have also said fine motor skills ( tweezers are used) and turn taking/sharing ( something she claims the boys canā€™t do) šŸ™„
Not only does she have a farm but she now has a hill as well šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I swear she has posted a similar story about Ronnie when they were all laying in bed once. I think she must use an influencer random content generator to decide what to post

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would NEVER tell my 3 year old I was sad. I would simply not want to put that on them

• Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2037722
FFS, if she cries as much as she claims to cry....
šŸ˜­ At everything Ronni e and Lenor says...
šŸ˜­ At the Filthy Floofheads when theyā€™re just sitting there doing duck all
šŸ˜­ Into her pasta when any blue tick celeb announces pregnancy or birth
šŸ˜­At everything her tend bestbubs4eva SSS says
šŸ˜­At everything her wished for tend bestbubs4eva MM says
šŸ˜­ At all of Lakey22 21 bumbuminnit licking posts
šŸ˜­ At complete strangers comments on her reels
šŸ˜­ At 3 grannies tutting on the bus
šŸ˜­ To get attention on pity posts šŸŽ»

She definitely gives Weepy a run for his money, they must have their own river of tears running through Llama Lodgeā€™s garden field... theyā€™ll need a dam soon and a lot more pasta to cry into šŸšŸ¤­

Then she can get three beavers !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do these influencers use their kids for content? Cos there's weirdos out there who genuinely are interested in children they don't know. How does that not scare Sophie (and the like) for their childrens safety? I would be horrified if strangers were interested in my kids.

Oh yeah, cos Sophie has realised that by exploiting her children to the strangers who are interested in her small children, she can keep riding the gravy train. Greedy, selfish, manipulative and dangerous.

How long before a nutter like Grim Fanny turns up at her house unannounced because she genuinely believes they're best bubs (even though she paid Ā£12.99 at lakeside to meet her like the rest of the weirdos)?

Reactions: 24
So the rainbow bear colour sorting kit that the boys are playing with is Ā£12 from Amazon and ā€œitā€™s brilliantā€ but thereā€™s no link, no description of what it is, what it does or whatā€™s included. How does she honestly get paid to advertise stuff?
Because she has put an affiliation link previous. So if I clicked on that she now earns money every time I buy on Amazon. She doesnā€™t need to link, just push people in the direction.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.