Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was genuinely looking into Ron being ND and caring about “changing the world” she would surely know this week is ND celebration week? And she’d have reposted “all on the board” and their ND appreciation post? Or is Ron being ND just something she’s gonna tease until she needs to bring it out?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder how Jeremy Hunt intends getting these two workshys back into to work?
Which category is inch even in?-Do you suppose he considers himself in early retirement?
Not so much "get him off the golf course" but "relieve him of his household duties".
Will Soph claim a disability?-that would make her a prime candidate for returning to work soonest.

Reactions: 18
Still a useless boring wanker I see.

She's selling advertising space pretending to be the M25 but in reality she's a cul de sac in a village.

🎶 Usher 'confessions'🎶

Reactions: 17
If she was genuinely looking into Ron being ND and caring about “changing the world” she would surely know this week is ND celebration week? And she’d have reposted “all on the board” and their ND appreciation post? Or is Ron being ND just something she’s gonna tease until she needs to bring it out?
Is that the one she shared last week?

ETA by shared I mean typed out instead of actually sharing their post!

Reactions: 10
Letting everyone know that she's watching Christine McGuiness. Sorry but Sophie has been a sad sack with Ronnie's needs. She's done nothing but show that she's ashamed of it. She could've had a really really good platform and done a real good thing surrounding autism and delayed development. But she's wasted it. More bothered about her shite book and spending millions on her tend farm. She really has lost all of what's really important. And faffed about with this fairy tale story she's living in

Also haven't seen her and SSS together in a while

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The fact she’s chosen to share that image after the ‘you saved me’ bullshit the other night 😡
Disgusting. Everything is a game to her. If her mental health really is suffering, she needs to take a break from and prioritise it, not breadcrumb for likes. Where are all the people who are in her life to support her which she eluded to the other day? Too busy benefitting from the 💰💰

• Heart
Reactions: 30
where’s Inch’s comic relief posts?? Thought he was honoured to be involved? Should he not be sharing ways to donate? Snippets of highlights of the show?? Reminders that it’s on? One post, posing in merch he was given for free? Is he for real??

The pair of them are the laziest, greediest most ungrateful fuckers alive. Should be ashamed of themselves.

They should have dressed up as Mr Lazy and Little Miss Hardfaced bleep. To fit with the Mr Men theme. That’s Mr Manzzzzz to you Sophie 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm sorry if you nusty trolls don't agree with me. But, I'm sick to death how she's using her little boy to up her engagement. So, it's a possibility that R has had a recent diagnosis of ASD. Ok, but why the hell is she dropping hints, making it all about her and dragging things out. We all know in the end she will exploit that little boy to the ends of the earth if it means she gets more likes.
And from experience, a diagnosis doesn't have to be upsetting. If anything it was liberating and something to celebrate...at least in our household.
But I doubt that Sopha will ever see the positives. She will always play the victim, even if that means using her little boy to pave the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Zoph hun, you know it’s not an attractive quality- the drip feeding of the ‘I’m close to ending it all ‘ yep, a lot of folk who are serious about ending their own life, do, do that, however I don’t really think you want too. It appears that you have poor coping skills when faced with not getting your own way

Caught out shagging the boss- left work, got a dog who ‘saved’ you

Got pregnant- hated what it did to your body - starved you and the baby of vital nutrients

Rang inch countless amount of times a day with excuses why he needed to come home or spend work time reassuring you

Anytime you have been called out in your AD career, your ‘cult’ save you .

How about, if you DO feel like leaving the earth, you save your bloody self.

Try working on your emotional intelligence- hth, 👍🏻Atb

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Disgusting. Everything is a game to her. If her mental health really is suffering, she needs to take a break from and prioritise it, not breadcrumb for likes. Where are all the people who are in her life to support her which she eluded to the other day? Too busy benefitting from the 💰💰
This is what astounds me,her main enabler is the very person who should know better,on the other hand 🤷‍♀️,I never really bought into the myth that she suffered with mental health she always seemed...🤔.....just angry☹

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.