Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
still pushing the limits though isnt she. still trying to sneak it in as far away as possible so it wont be ovbious to those who dont go looking. so shes just showing us her lovely life.NO YOUR DOING AN AD
---

YES!! this page literally gives her her content. everthing over the last few days weve scripted days before!
---
you know what we are seeing hinch. more and more studies of how badly social media is effecting people.especially young people. even those vulnerable being driven to suicide by things they see online.
now imagine that you,as in your actual person is on their.videos of yourself at your most vulnerable. videos you probsbly wont want year 6 class bullies to see one day. videos of your personal struggles. videos of your body.your speach. yep sophie this is all out their of your little boys. and you think you wont cause them mental illness.
are you not embaressed. are you not aware.at all?
---
View attachment 2037286
the person that posted this is as deluded as they come. . honestly it’s so embarrassing! These women actually believe they are friends …… Where is their self respect? where is their sanity? Mind blowing morons 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
YES! I love everything about this and I think you should be our wedding planner. Also, I bet Sopha would want to invite Lakey21 and the abdicated one... with any luck the abdications by then will make them Lakey1 (Probs just the Grim Fanny one) Anyway, should any of my Owlets marry Ronald or Lenor all Nusties are invited to the wedding 🤣
Will there be a crunky snack table?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is sick! An absolutely despicable mother and awful human being. As someone said on the previous page, what perfect timing for dropping even more autism hints…!

She should be doing everything in her power to protect her boys, not drip feeding to her followers, (all of which include so many bots and probably pedophiles!) that Ron may be autistic. She oversteps time and time again with what she shares of the boys to the world. This isn’t her diagnosis to put out there, it’s his and it should be up to him when he’s old enough. I’m not on the spectrum but if I was, I would be MORTIFIED if my “famous” mum released that to the world on my behalf.

Funny how she’s pushing this more and more and dropping more and more hints the moment she’s landed in tit and hasn’t come up smelling of roses for a change!

Like others have suspected, I reckon she has also been diagnosed and that will come out sooner rather than later as an excuse and to deflect the fact she thinks she is above the law, above ASA and can’t be bothered to write two letters (AD) on her stories. She doesn’t do anything without a motive that benefits her, everything she posts is calculated and these autism stories with blue love heart emojis and sharing Christine’s documentary is no different.

She gets worse, just when I think it isn’t possible she manages to surprise me! You are sick in the head Sophie and you are going to die a very sad, unhappy and lonely old woman. Your boys are going to wake up to what you’ve done to them and how you have exploited them and they’re going to want nothing to do with you! You are SO FAR from the definition of the word “mother”. 😡

Reactions: 33
I have thought she was possibly on the spectrum for a while, but now I actually think she may have split personality or similar, alongside narcissism I do think she has pathological demand avoidance. There is a really high percentage she is on the spectrum as it’s so often hereditary. My daughters been diagnosed with severe ADHD and since then it’s made me realise I am exactly the same. The only difference between us is I was/am an excellent masker, she can’t mask at all and is unable to sit/stop moving for any longer than 3-5 mins. If she is on the spectrum I would imagine mad ma is too🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fucks sake, she's taking dramatic to a whole new level... all this because ASA called her out!

Reactions: 28
So she's started the day of using Ron for sympathy after watching the Christine mcguinness show last night she's jumping on her bandwagon now. How or why would you start crying when that boy says he wants to make someone happy. She gives him all the wrong signals instead of being positive with him and saying yeah Ron let's do that she starts wailing like a seal.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How can we even be sure that conversation happened with Ronnie this morning and those exact words left his mouth 🙃. I have no doubt that he is a lovely natured, caring and kind boy but I can’t believe anything that woman claims. Not after she said Ronnie sang wheels on the bus so loudly it woke Lennie and how he asked why a man was eating paper… and then later came out with she hadn’t heard his little voice and he was completely non verbal. It’s funny he’s said something that will make the sheep send an influx of messages about how amazing Ron is and how he wouldn’t come out with things like that if she wasn’t an incredible person that’s taught him well… all while this ASA stuff is going on. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
How can we even be sure that conversation happened with Ronnie this morning and those exact words left his mouth 🙃. I have no doubt that he is a lovely natured, caring and kind boy but I can’t believe anything that woman claims. Not after she said Ronnie sang wheels on the bus so loudly it woke Lennie and how he asked why a man was eating paper… and then later came out with she hadn’t heard his little voice and he was completely non verbal. It’s funny he’s said something that will make the sheep send an influx of messages about how amazing Ron is, all while this ASA stuff is going on. X
Absolutely, I agree totally. The first thing I thought was he absolutely did not say that. She is insufferable.
E28DF569-8E74-40B5-B39B-B5E9BF4F4074.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Needs to give it a rest now and that Glam one needs to get a life... little chat with bubs... in your dreams head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought she said Ronnie was non verbal not so long ago is he suddenly talking? Sorry just totally lost!!!

Reactions: 19
I agree with everyone of you this morning, it's very sick and totally out of order what she is doing with this little boy!

I have serious doubts he said any of that this morning.

I was very lucky to have a very intelligent child who was very forward in talking, reading, walking everything, you could have a full conversation with her long before school started but not once did she ever come out with a sentence, certainly not at 3 years old, saying she "wanted to make someone happy!"

If he said anything along these lines it was probably "why are you not happy Mum" because it must be obvious to him his Mum is never happy?

All this money, new house, two amazing children and you can tell this is "not a happy woman" if it was then she WOULD NOT act this way?

We all have our share of issues to deal with, my life has been very turbulent but I worked through it, my love for my children is very precious, not once did I think of sharing any of my issues on social media!

She needs to grow up, at 32 she needs to stand on her own feet, she is surrounded by enablers who are keeping her as a little girl who hasn't grown into a responsible woman, she uses everyone including her own children!!

Reactions: 39
You know how we know this didn’t happen? She’s claiming it happened at around 6am this morning. There’s no way that woman has seen 6am for a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
You know how we know this didn’t happen? She’s claiming it happened at around 6am this morning. There’s no way that woman has seen 6am for a long time.
Last time she saw 6am, she was simultaneously dealing with some kind of poo explosion, Ron wiping up with crappy wipes and an AmazON delivery. Both times have been pure fabrication.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just asked my toddlers age 6&7 what they want to do today and both said ‘play on the iPad’ 💀
---
We’re going to the Zoo then visiting grandma so they will be disappointed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I couldn’t ask my kids what they wanted to do today because I’ve gone to work. Hang on. I’ve gone to work for the 6th day in a row. That makes me as hard working as Sophie Rose does it not? Ahh actually. I’m also working again tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I finally get a day off NEXT Saturday. I’ll ask my kids what they want to do then. I’ll be sure to cry at their response.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.