Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry if you nusty trolls don't agree with me. But, I'm sick to death how she's using her little boy to up her engagement. So, it's a possibility that R has had a recent diagnosis of ASD. Ok, but why the hell is she dropping hints, making it all about her and dragging things out. We all know in the end she will exploit that little boy to the ends of the earth if it means she gets more likes.
And from experience, a diagnosis doesn't have to be upsetting. If anything it was liberating and something to celebrate...at least in our household.
But I doubt that Sopha will ever see the positives. She will always play the victim, even if that means using her little boy to pave the way.
I love this 🤍
I really don't think anyone disagrees!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We don't see it but see it but she wrote it on her list the other week so must be true. I adore my dog I wish I could rescues Henry and give him a better life 😢
She’s a such a fibber, she’ll show a list that says she’s walked her dog or a bottle of chemicals to say she’s cleaned something but you never see her actually do it.

Reactions: 27
Either come out and say it or don't post anything about it at all!! keep it private all these little tit bits about what's going on with her child is actually sick all this just need to process things well do that in private and stay off social media don't post tit about it every 5 minutes there is literally no need she's been doing this for months now always has to play the poor me card

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm sorry if you nusty trolls don't agree with me. But, I'm sick to death how she's using her little boy to up her engagement. So, it's a possibility that R has had a recent diagnosis of ASD. Ok, but why the hell is she dropping hints, making it all about her and dragging things out. We all know in the end she will exploit that little boy to the ends of the earth if it means she gets more likes.
And from experience, a diagnosis doesn't have to be upsetting. If anything it was liberating and something to celebrate...at least in our household.
But I doubt that Sopha will ever see the positives. She will always play the victim, even if that means using her little boy to pave the way.
as somebody who has just been (surprised) diagnosed with ASD at 36 I couldn't agree more. She's a f**king knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Totally agree with you, it was a relief when my son was diagnosed, it was actually comforting to know we had a diagnosis and understanding, knowledge is key with these things, I can only imagine how she is taking it though, making it all about her instead of pulling herself together, putting on her big girl pants and supporting her son, I think she's going to go down the road of C McGuiness and say both her and R are ND as it's nearly jumping on a bandwagon and she will gets lots of validation for being so strong!!
Imagine if R is autistic and all she's been doing for 3 years is laughing in his face when he's been trying to communicate and getting frustrated
She doesn't deserve that bright beautiful boy

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If baby O married R or L, you can easily push the H family into a corner, let the brides family take over. You could be the motherzilla of the bride! Make them sit in a corner. And obvs you could tell them that the dress code is black and tell everyone else its colourful so they look like plums. And you could tell them no grandmothers allowed, except for the brides! You could have so much fun! And tell them they all have to wear bags on their heads!
YES! I love everything about this and I think you should be our wedding planner. Also, I bet Sopha would want to invite Lakey21 and the abdicated one... with any luck the abdications by then will make them Lakey1 (Probs just the Grim Fanny one) Anyway, should any of my Owlets marry Ronald or Lenor all Nusties are invited to the wedding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The autism hints she keeps dropping into her stories are so wrong. Either tell us about Ron or keep his needs private. This isn't something she or anyone should use for engagement!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What time does Ronnie start nursery if she’s already dropped him off and by 8:46am cleaned her bins out? She’s claiming she’s the one who took him because she saw him skip in. So are saying 8am start? That’s very early when she doesn’t have a normal job and has another adult around. Poor kid.
She can’t possibly have taken him because she already told us she wakes at 6 every day to do her farm animals so she’s in time for work at 8am 6 days a week 🙄

this is why she is “successful” because the sheep are thick as tit with the memories of a goldfish #ripflip&flop

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm wondering if it's her that has the diagnosis not Ron. Well, maybe Ron too actually. I would not be one bit surprised if she is on the spectrum it may explain some things she does.

Reactions: 16
I've totally just cleaned my bin. You can tell because I've put a full bin bag next to the draw AND the bin draw is open. Look at this product I totally did just use. Did I record any of this for content? Nah. But trust me...I totally used it. I'm just sooooooo busy I don't have time to record and edit. #busymumlife.

Now watch this 3 hour montage I've just made of my camels sitting down whilst I laugh. So funny.
I can't defend her shadiness...but this is how it shows on my phone
View attachment 2035503
Proper sneaky but also depends on your screen size I guess. She's definitely trying to hide it!
still pushing the limits though isnt she. still trying to sneak it in as far away as possible so it wont be ovbious to those who dont go looking. so shes just showing us her lovely life.NO YOUR DOING AN AD
---
Someone predicted this!!'
YES!! this page literally gives her her content. everthing over the last few days weve scripted days before!
---
you know what we are seeing hinch. more and more studies of how badly social media is effecting people.especially young people. even those vulnerable being driven to suicide by things they see online.
now imagine that you,as in your actual person is on their.videos of yourself at your most vulnerable. videos you probsbly wont want year 6 class bullies to see one day. videos of your personal struggles. videos of your body.your speach. yep sophie this is all out their of your little boys. and you think you wont cause them mental illness.
are you not embaressed. are you not aware.at all?
---
1679108793859.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.