Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice and accent has completely changed this afternoon! What on Earth. Also her lips are looking very full 🙃 I reckon she’s recently had a top up of filler! X

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What is going on with her lips? Is it just the mask making them stand out more or have they been filled recently

Reactions: 15
why does she laugh every single time she videos them camels? They are legit just sitting on the ground? Nothing even remotely funny whatsoever but she cackles like something let out on day release :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A garnered ad 😂😂😂😂
Back to basics eh Hinch?! What next… a minky??
shhe probably hasn’t even got a contract anymore… this is probably her having a breakdown… she’ll have to be dragged off Insta kicking and screaming like a toddler 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No thanksssh hunnnnnay, I don’t usually send cards to cards 🤣😂🤣 (Volume needed)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How convenient that she loves the Garnier face masks just before mothers day.

Her eyebrows are horrendous...

Reactions: 36
You are my superpower. What an odd and slightly narcissistic thing to say about your child, no? I am always telling my child she is super or my little hero etc but she's not my superpower. I find that so odd to say, maybe it's just me lol. Also I don't think she's going to change the world, not for the better at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The masks can't be that good if she still needs botox, fillers, make up applied so thick the local council could use it to fill potholes and several filters every time she shows her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I have been thinking about this advertising she has been doing for many companies (not so many now though) and I can't see how it now benefits any of them?

We all know that she doesn't have 4.6m 'following' her, the likes and comments speak volumes?

Many of us have said we have stopped purchasing anything to do with her, especially stuff with her face/logo on?

Several of my friends, relatives and neighbours (and me) no longer shop at Tescos, other stores seemed to have removed her, even though a lot of them have been left with surplus amounts of grey stuff they haven't been able to shift and probably won't now?

We don't buy from the amazing online store in case it benefits her?

Is it really worth the ridiculous amount they pay her when they are losing as many customers as they are gaining?

And people like Emma mattress and Zoflora are having to rebuild their companies after her disasters?

Many companies must dread the day they ever got involved, surely this latest mess must be a warning to them all?

Reactions: 27
So the masks do the job. And what would that be? What exactly do they do? She’s absolutely rubbish at advertising things, all she can bring to the table is she lurves it. Useless!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well done Hunnnaaaayyyyyyeeeeeee, cleevvvvaaaaa for clearly marking a paid partnership/promotion #ad. Not hard (unlike Noknob). Now just duck off away with the filters pet, it looks like your lips are about to give birth to your head. Oii oiiiii

Screenshot_20230316-233146~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh hun, soz your mum died and you find this time of year really hard. Here's a freebie Garnier mask to perk yourself up a bit, love. Your mum would be smiling down on you looking all radiant instead of gloomy.

Ohhh babes, I'm so sorry you're having trouble conceiving and mother's day is a bit of a heartache. Garnier gave me a tit load of these masks for free so I realised it would be so thoughtful of me to unload them on my poor friends at this hard time of year. At least when you're sobbing in the bath later you can do it feeling like you're in a spa.

Two excerpts there from the Mrs Hinch™ book of tact.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Even if Ron is autistic all something else i just really hope they know that it doesn't mean Ron will not achieve in life or he will be less of a son because of it.
My son was not diagnose with autism to he was 12yrs old. Once we knew all the puzzle fell in to places as why he had struggled and his unique way of looking at life. But once we we learnt how to best helped him he has done amazingly well, had to push himself and learn how to cope with the world around him but he has done it. He went to University, achieving 2.1 honours degree. Travel Europe by himself and is going to Japan in June on his own. This is the same boy that would not leave his room, did not like to be around anyone and found every day life so hard and stressful.
Sorry for the rant but if Soph or Inch do read on here plesse know Ron will smash this world if you just give him the support and love he needs and for God's sake take him off Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Can't help but think the line "Not a sight I'm guessing you thought you'd see when you looked at your screens today" was a direct aim at tattle on the face mask ad ..... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2032392She’s trying to hold the claw back from grabbing those biscuits 🤣
Love you ron whilst simultaneously handing out his privacy so she doesn’t have to get a “proper job”

that ain’t love and I pity her for never feeling the love that actual mothers feel for their children. It’s unconditional and it’s main characteristic is we constantly protect them and their human rights and safety

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Mother’s Day Assembly…. Should she really be going to a school assembly if she’s recently had the 💩’s, with and I quote “I’ve also had the most shocking stomach virus I‘ve ever experienced in my life 🙈 4 days of living in the bathroom, but I think it’s finally coming to an end. I’ve no idea what this bug is travelling around but jeeeez” 🙄 I bet the teachers and other parents/guardians are chuffed to bits she’s there then 🤭

The only 💩 she’s experienced is 🐃💩 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.