Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this another undeclared ad Sopha?
Probably not yet but she's obviously hoping?

It's a small company, has quite a few products not famously known?

She is obviously clutching at straws and going for the little guys now? šŸ™„

Reactions: 12
What time does Ronnie start nursery if sheā€™s already dropped him off and by 8:46am cleaned her bins out? Sheā€™s claiming sheā€™s the one who took him because she saw him skip in. So are saying 8am start? Thatā€™s very early when she doesnā€™t have a normal job and has another adult around. Poor kid.

Reactions: 40
No-one relates to her trying to pretend she's 'conquered the world' because she's cleaned out a bin and one child is eating breakfast and another is at nursery.

Because we ALL know, and even the Lakey21 know, that jimmers would have taken Ron to school, and that Freda is there giving Lennie his breakfast and babysitting him and Sophie. And emptying a bin and shaking some unnecessary toxic chemicals into it isn't going to keep those llamas in carrots for much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I've totally just cleaned my bin. You can tell because I've put a full bin bag next to the draw AND the bin draw is open. Look at this product I totally did just use. Did I record any of this for content? Nah. But trust me...I totally used it. I'm just sooooooo busy I don't have time to record and edit. #busymumlife.

Now watch this 3 hour montage I've just made of my camels sitting down whilst I laugh. So funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Just cleaned out me bins my arse. Theyā€™ve never been used by the looks of it. And the door doesnā€™t even shut properly on them. Gone are the days of the ā€˜cleaning influencerā€™ actually cleaning anything. Now itā€™s hold up a product either declared or undeclared and say whatā€™s been done. Poor busy mum of two toddlers small boys who works 40 hours hasnā€™t got time to show what sheā€™s famous for but plenty of time to film 3 filthy animals eating of her kitchen work surfaces the dirty filthy cowā€¦ and why are the inspirational quotes thrown on every night, canā€™t even read last nights itā€™s so small, does anybody on here get inspiration from them, like duck we do.
---
Just cleaned out me bins my arse. Theyā€™ve never been used by the looks of it. And the door doesnā€™t even shut properly on them. Gone are the days of the ā€˜cleaning influencerā€™ actually cleaning anything. Now itā€™s hold up a product either declared or undeclared and say whatā€™s been done. Poor busy mum of two toddlers small boys who works 40 hours hasnā€™t got time to show what sheā€™s famous for but plenty of time to film 3 filthy animals eating of her kitchen work surfaces the dirty filthy cowā€¦ and why are the inspirational quotes thrown on every night, canā€™t even read last nights itā€™s so small, does anybody on here get inspiration from them, like duck we do.
And just to add she hasnā€™t noticed in that filtered crap with the mask on she looks like Royoioi but they do say people sometimes look like their animals!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Clean up your act rather than your bins sofa!

Clean up your speech and fake voice too!

On the beg for new partnerships you are. Plenty more complaints coming your way, you snake!

Happeyyy freshen up Friday! Youā€™re on my list xx

Reactions: 23
I don't clean my bin. My bin doesn't smell. I have no need for any of that chemical crap. We fill 2 bags in a month, at most in this house of 3. She's so odd it hurts and not the quirky ND vibe she's eluding too šŸ˜“

Reactions: 21
What time does Ronnie start nursery if sheā€™s already dropped him off and by 8:46am cleaned her bins out? Sheā€™s claiming sheā€™s the one who took him because she saw him skip in. So are saying 8am start? Thatā€™s very early when she doesnā€™t have a normal job and has another adult around. Poor kid.
In addition, 8:46am is quite a late breakfast for a child who presumably was up at the same time as their sibling who has had their own breakfast and gone to school.

Or does Ron go to a breakfast club? Does Len sleep in - but does that then mean someone else is at home with him while whoever takes Ron to school does so?

And most importantly - why is Len silent for that entire 30 second bin story? Surely he's having his breakfast at the boof? Or is he in the posh dining room that never gets used? Or, most likely, is he having breakfast in the playroom in front of the TV?

Reactions: 33
So true, but her career model is so flawed she would never have got better than daytime morning TV fame level. She always goes on about how she said no to TV because of her anxiety but it was because she knows she's a Billy bullshitter.
She's not the queen of clean, she's the queen of chucking tit at a wall to see what sticks. She made it big blagging other people's cleaning tips as her own, she knew she couldn't make a legitimate career out of it because what she has is built on lies.
She's now floundering because her queen of clean persona hasn't been able to adapt to a society that's becoming increasingly concerned with the effects chemicals have on health and the environment, thanks to her contract with chemical overlords P&G.
She's tried and failed at branching into "fashion" (šŸ¤£) and interiors because, like her, her range was bland and devoid of any personality.
Now she's living this faux upper class tend farming scenario whilst forgetting that her core following live in ex council semis or lifeless part ownership new builds and the following she desires (i.e Lydia Millens) won't give her the time of day because she's still a hard faced chav who is famous for cleaning her bland grey home.

In short - it's going to take a miracle for her to continue at her current level of fame, nevermind elevate herself.

Sorry that was a bit of a tangential rant. Two days of kids at home for strikes and a fourth child in the form of a husband with flu has elevated my stress levels šŸ˜…
I don't know if she would even reach daytime TV level, she's appalling whenever she's been on that, really awkward and no personality. Lindley whatever her name is is ITVs Queen of Clean provably because she has a bit more personality than Hinch. She was Insta famous and that was her limit. Now she's not even really that any more. She has that core group of weirdo fans, and that's it, no one in the rest of the country gives a flying duck!

Reactions: 24
Can't believe she's paid CAD Brad all that money and the bleeping bin drawer don't soft close properly šŸ¤£
Oh my god I didn't notice this on the first watch but how infuriating! It's probably a very trivial thing but it would drive me absolutely up the bleeping wall!

Reactions: 19
So true, but her career model is so flawed she would never have got better than daytime morning TV fame level. She always goes on about how she said no to TV because of her anxiety but it was because she knows she's a Billy bullshitter.
She's not the queen of clean, she's the queen of chucking tit at a wall to see what sticks. She made it big blagging other people's cleaning tips as her own, she knew she couldn't make a legitimate career out of it because what she has is built on lies.
She's now floundering because her queen of clean persona hasn't been able to adapt to a society that's becoming increasingly concerned with the effects chemicals have on health and the environment, thanks to her contract with chemical overlords P&G.
She's tried and failed at branching into "fashion" (šŸ¤£) and interiors because, like her, her range was bland and devoid of any personality.
Now she's living this faux upper class tend farming scenario whilst forgetting that her core following live in ex council semis or lifeless part ownership new builds and the following she desires (i.e Lydia Millens) won't give her the time of day because she's still a hard faced chav who is famous for cleaning her bland grey home.

In short - it's going to take a miracle for her to continue at her current level of fame, nevermind elevate herself.

Sorry that was a bit of a tangential rant. Two days of kids at home for strikes and a fourth child in the form of a husband with flu has elevated my stress levels šŸ˜…
Hard agree with all but upper class - she wouldnā€™t know it if it bit her on the bum. It just screams nouveau WAG wannabe to me. Either way, sheā€™s a massive grabby narc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
In addition, 8:46am is quite a late breakfast for a child who presumably was up at the same time as their sibling who has had their own breakfast and gone to school.

Or does Ron go to a breakfast club? Does Len sleep in - but does that then mean someone else is at home with him while whoever takes Ron to school does so?

And most importantly - why is Len silent for that entire 30 second bin story? Surely he's having his breakfast at the boof? Or is he in the posh dining room that never gets used? Or, most likely, is he having breakfast in the playroom in front of the TV?
Heā€™s having breakfast at mamfas.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you remember when she used to show herself cleaning out the bins? What do her sheep get out of her just showing the end result of all her chores? I know you ā€œainā€™t a cleanerā€ Sopha, but letā€™s face it, you areā€¦
Stop being a troll she already said she Hasn't got time to edit it all sillyyyyy troll šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fiddle rung her and told her he skipped in šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.