Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got bored and went to look at some early pics and the difference is quite remarkable.
Would of said she was quite likeable back then (cowers,) but really now she is not in the least.
I wouldn’t want to be her for one minute 😊

Reactions: 21
And you can hear the boys are with their dad (ofc) as she stares at 3 bloody alpacas at her front door.
She isn’t right in the head.
Also the SSS laugh is bearable- yours isn’t Hinch. So stop it.

Reactions: 16
Tattle ADs trolling me… I haven’t done any videos of JimbobVanMan since the Lakey book signing 😂

B6B9357D-FA07-4369-9248-4A0E88EE7F6C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What’s the weather situ in the teeny tiiiny village of maldon today?

Reactions: 6
Friday...

325308698_1475020273029050_7911143586902823754_n.jpg

No link or tag for AvaMay.

Did she leave all her wax burners with Mamfa?

Why buy from Amazon when she loveeezz Home bargains?

Notice the dates she purchased them, she'll have next-day delivery and it's taken that long to post about them.

332232671_226678009834963_6816722774400044318_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Friday...

View attachment 2018160

No link or tag for AvaMay.

Did she leave all her wax burners with Mamfa?

Why buy from Amazon when she loveeezz Home bargains?

Notice the dates she purchased them, she'll have next-day delivery and it's taken that long to post about them.

View attachment 2018161

View attachment 2018162
View attachment 2018163
View attachment 2018164
It's quite marked the difference in her voice 4 years ago. So much less irritating and more normal then. Her voice is actually dreadful now, really grating and hard to listen to. Wonder why she finds it so difficult to just be herself and not to pretend she is something she isn't? Very strange. She had a more involved following then, those were the days she would show something on her Insta and thousands of twats would rush off and buy it. Now her engagement is much lower, people are put off by the fact she is so fake now.

Reactions: 25
Who is she trying to be David Attenborough with those bleeping camel things, the brown one can’t stand her, gave her a right filthy look 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jusr watching a makeup artists story on Instagram and she's explaining her black eyes are due to face filler. Didn't realise that happened and could explain when Hinch goes missing😒

Reactions: 15
It's quite marked the difference in her voice 4 years ago. So much less irritating and more normal then. Her voice is actually dreadful now, really grating and hard to listen to. Wonder why she finds it so difficult to just be herself and not to pretend she is something she isn't? Very strange. She had a more involved following then, those were the days she would show something on her Insta and thousands of twats would rush off and buy it. Now her engagement is much lower, people are put off by the fact she is so fake now.
Her name on anything STOPS me from buying anything - and also when something goes viral the last thing I want to do is buy something everyone else has - I know everything mass produced is owned by a lot of other people but it’s like a Hinch cult her followers have the exact same things in their homes!!

Reactions: 20
Not been on here for ages not that no one cares haha I’ve been too busy deep into tiktok drama I just lurrrve it.

see she’s still using the boys for content instead of her own many faces and still posting absolute drivel

Reactions: 8
Her name on anything STOPS me from buying anything - and also when something goes viral the last thing I want to do is buy something everyone else has - I know everything mass produced is owned by a lot of other people but it’s like a Hinch cult her followers have the exact same things in their homes!!
I've never once bought a single thing she's advertised. But she doesn't have the same effect she used to in the days when Minkys sold out because of her! Probably because she tries to flog stuff which is way beyond the reach of her demographic. Her ambitions grew but she forgot the people who actually put her in that position, the ones who would Klarna a crushed velvet sofa or shell out a few quid on a tub of grey paint, rush put to buy a Minky or a bottle of Rose whatever it was she put her name to. Those days have gone.

Reactions: 31
100% she sounds like she'd knock your head in after a few vodka now 🤷‍♀️ she sounds like a Karen

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see there was real flowers today? what's happened to her tend tulips from the other day. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who has a lighter in their home if they don't smoke 🤔 surely you use one of they candle lighters for eh candles 🤣

Bet she smokes 🤢🚬

Reactions: 11
I see freshen up friday is now her showing rooms that the cleaner has already cleaned.
Anyone wish the ghost would push her down the stairs when she was showing the "back passage"?, and no I don't want to "end her".

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.