Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most definitely not right in the head.
Seriously now, how can anyone think otherwise?

Reactions: 15
I've never wanted a set of animals to escape and run away more then these 3 ww 

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
‘I hope this picture makes you smile’.

No why would it? He’s not my child?🤷‍♀️

SS is the same. Seems to think random photos of her children doing nothing remotely interesting is going to have us all clutching our ovaries🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don't understand why she's still trying to make these alpaca a thing? She's openly admitted they're not friendly, don't let people touch them really, or cuddle or do much of anything else you would do with a pet? Because THEY'RE NOT PETS, they're farm animals.

She acknowledges all this yet still insists on treating them like dogs & having them around her children and in her house. She's absolutely barmy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's just posted a throwback list from 2019 and then jumps to the 3 woolly bastards saying meanwhile like as now and what did she forget oh yes the fact that she has had 2 humans since 2019 what a thundercunt

Reactions: 14
At this point I reckon she’s actually nosh Jeff bezos off for an Amazon deal…
As if she needs anymore wax melt burners!!
man’s for the love of god…the pointlessness of kitchen roll behind a closed PAN T RY door?? Seriously!! It’s a pointless an idea as she is…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Look how rich I am, doors wide open filming my animals whilst its absolutely baltic out. Yet here's me, WFH today with a tracksuit on, snoody and blankets.

How the other half live eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is it just me or does her voice sound super different in the 2019 vid? It was like 3/4 years ago? My voice hasn't changed in 3/4 years?

She has a much softer & gentle ditzy voice in the 2019 vid and compared to now it's very harsh and stuck up her own hole. She nearly sounds like a cross & patronizing headmistress now (other than her vocab & annunciation) compared to 2019. Strange.

Reactions: 32
All makes sense now, J-Dawg allowed out because Freda Fruitcake has the boysccch and Dogpie can eat ice cream on her gifted sofa with Royoioi!
Yep I don't thin she had the boys. I always think whenever she's doing all that whispering in to the phone she just wants people to think she has them because I can't understand why the need to whisper when you live in a house that size. If her cleaning her kitchen won't disturb them, then neither should her talking in to her phone. One of my children was a very light sleeper and we don't live in a house anywhere near as big and myself and Mr Jo Jo definitely didn't feel the need to whisper to each other when we were downstairs and she was sleeping.

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or does her voice sound super different in the 2019 vid? It was like 3/4 years ago? My voice hasn't changed in 3/4 years?

She has a much softer & gentle ditzy voice in the 2019 vid and compared to now it's very harsh and stuck up her own hole. She nearly sounds like a cross & patronizing headmistress now (other than her vocab & annunciation) compared to 2019. Strange.
I thought the same!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.