Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So those children showcasing that they go to mcdonalds an awful lot (chips and burgers?) and watch far too much American TV (dollars?)

Nice to hear how Ron's speech has progressed though. Must be down to nursery and mixing with other children and adults who aren't in their phones all the time.
---
Incoming dog bed time . SSS showing Rex with proper big boy hair , clearly ready for reception come September. No toddlers there apart from the actual one!
It would have been great content- the transition from nursery to school , how to label clothes , step up days , nothing, absolutely nothing .
May I have my very very first bingo on school for September post or transition days . I’m thank you x
I said that back around application time. She could have got so much engagement out how how to choose a school, what to look for etc. Would have been great content to discuss Ron's needs and how that influences choosing a school (as she's determined to suggest he is NT).

I actually don't think she'll mention it other than maybe first day nervous tummy and the typical uniform in front of the front door photo.

Reactions: 24
Tattle: we haven't seen the horse in while
Hinch: here's the horse

Tell me you read here without telling me you read here. Hinch, focus on pleasing your sheep we won't line your pockets...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t want to detract from the boys playing a role play game - which is lovely. And I did watch sound down. But were they really saying French fries and dollars?
That’s a lot of Americanism for such young children.
what you order at the pretend cafe says a lot about how your children view their world in my opinion.
For example, my two always used to say “mummy would you like to order a large white wine?” And “daddy would you like a beer?” Because they knew that’s what we ordered on special occasions when out lol. Im aware that can also make me look like we have a booze problem.
So much American language in those Children. Is that YouTube? What on earth are they watching?

Reactions: 50
Have we ever seen her thank her sheep for the presents they took to the book signing? Bad enough to have to pay to meet your so-called friend but then to take her gifts as well. Show a bit of humility Soph, these huns put you where you are and could be the ones that knock you back down. Oh the arrogance 😡
It’s cause they are so at the tip or she’s sorting them in the memory room aka shrine to herself she’s such a narc!!

Reactions: 16
I don’t want to detract from the boys playing a role play game - which is lovely. And I did watch sound down. But were they really saying French fries and dollars?
what you order at the pretend cafe says a lot about how your children view their world in my opinion.
For example, my two always used to say “mummy would you like to order a large white wine?” And “daddy would you like a beer?” Because they knew that’s what we ordered on special occasions when out lol. Im aware that can also make me look like we have a booze problem.
So much American language in those Children. Is that YouTube? What on earth are they watching?
Ha kids have a habit of landing you in it. One of mine when he was in reception told the teacher that mummy drinks a big bottle of wine every night, when he was showing his picture of mummy with a very big bottle of wine, nearly as big as mummy herself! I really don't, just for the record. It was appletiser

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ha kids have a habit of landing you in it. One of mine when he was in reception told the teacher that mummy drinks a big bottle of wine every night, when he was showing his picture of mummy with a very big bottle of wine, nearly as big as mummy herself! I really don't, just for the record. It was appletiser
We used to tell our kids that everything we drank was wine or beer. We didn’t want them to know about fizzy drinks so if I was drinking a coke, I would pour it into a wine glass and say I was having wine so they knew to stay away from it. This led to a lot of “mummy drinks a lot of wine all day”. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Exactly, like I said about burger and chips being the offering.
My eldest are quite adventurous with their tend food when they play as we eat a variety of meals.
The (actual) toddler, though, likes to walk around saying "eat chocolate biscuits all day" which makes me look terrible but it's just phrasing he's picked up and paired with his favourite treat.

Reactions: 15
The more she posts Henry, the more horrified I am. He looks close to death’s door - the constant panting face, the grey (I know some dogs go grey early but living with her won’t help!) and the sheer size of him. He’d pass for a seal!
P.S Soph - confining them all to the house for a staged photo doesn’t count as an adventure..

• Sad
Reactions: 34
We used to tell our kids that everything we drank was wine or beer. We didn’t want them to know about fizzy drinks so if I was drinking a coke, I would pour it into a wine glass and say I was having wine so they knew to stay away from it. This led to a lot of “mummy drinks a lot of wine all day”. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
This is the same with us and my partners son ha ha. I’m currently pregnant and I had the odd fizzy drink around Christmas time. He caught me having some Diet Coke at dinner time and he was absolutely horrified, “you can’t drink beer while pregnant! It’s bad for the baby. Make sure you have lots of water or a glass of milk afterwards”. 🤣🤣 X

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep! Just keep laughing at your children. Ffs! Why not correct them instead...goes to show they are watching too much tv/YouTube.

Reactions: 10
Can someone one tell poor little anxious soph that maccys drive thru is not a ‘restaurant’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly those poor boys.
she actually spent more time in the died guffawing over the bwoyyyyssss and the horses tahn playing with the kids in that dark and dingy playroom of theirs.
---
Can someone one tell poor little anxious soph that maccys drive thru is not a ‘restaurant’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly those poor boys.
she actually spent more time in the garden* guffawing over the bwoyyyyssss and the horses tahn playing with the kids in that dark and dingy playroom of theirs.
*edited for spelling

Reactions: 7
she actually spent more time in the died guffawing over the bwoyyyyssss and the horses tahn playing with the kids in that dark and dingy playroom of theirs.
Should have stayed at Greyskull, they had their own drive-through there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have we ever seen her thank her sheep for the presents they took to the book signing? Bad enough to have to pay to meet your so-called friend but then to take her gifts as well. Show a bit of humility Soph, these huns put you where you are and could be the ones that knock you back down. Oh the arrogance 😡
No I think we were just shown a Braggy and very long video of her individually piling up all of her cards from her adoring sheep… with some subcontext of ‘See people do like me’ aimed at all the nusties

Reactions: 9
I wonder what else we can get hinchy to do?
Im thinking a hinch haul? It’s been a while right? 👀🧐
or show the chickens

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like the Easter door is done/nearly done then.
26B0264F-2380-4274-8154-E1A51BE0E2B7.jpeg

eta - I guess they don’t have nursery today then?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
So those children showcasing that they go to mcdonalds an awful lot (chips and burgers?) and watch far too much American TV (dollars?)

Nice to hear how Ron's speech has progressed though. Must be down to nursery and mixing with other children and adults who aren't in their phones all the time.
---

I said that back around application time. She could have got so much engagement out how how to choose a school, what to look for etc. Would have been great content to discuss Ron's needs and how that influences choosing a school (as she's determined to suggest he is NT).

I actually don't think she'll mention it other than maybe first day nervous tummy and the typical uniform in front of the front door photo.
It’ll be how she is nervous. She probably didn’t look at schools. Just picked the most popular/outstanding one that everyone wants being arrogant enough to think she gets it.

Reactions: 10
It’ll be how she is nervous. She probably didn’t look at schools. Just picked the most popular/outstanding one that everyone wants being arrogant enough to think she gets it.
Im guessing private Ronald couldn’t go to a normal school. He’s much too famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.