Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm convinced she called him Lennie to make "Ron, Len and Hen" a thing.
No offence if anyone has any children on here called Ronnie or Lennie, but to me they are just the most peculiar names!

I’ll never not laugh at Lennie Henry. 🤣🤣. What was she thinking?! I always get him confused with Ainsley Harriott ha ha. X

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Incoming dog bed time . SSS showing Rex with proper big boy hair , clearly ready for reception come September. No toddlers there apart from the actual one!
It would have been great content- the transition from nursery to school , how to label clothes , step up days , nothing, absolutely nothing .
May I have my very very first bingo on school for September post or transition days . I’m thank you x
Don’t give her ideas 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please god give me the strength.

What the sweet duck is that singing video for?! She actually thinks she can sing!! She did a similar post before but my god how detestable is she?!!

Planting seeds to be on a z list tv show sopha are you?

I thought her voice was the most irritating when talking but no,when singing it’s a lot bleeping worse!

And breathhhhheee!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can you just imagine her actual face, without the Rita filter, while she's singing? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The scary thing is that Hinch will keep riding this gravy train whilst there are nutters like Glam Fairy about who worship her. It's actually worrying for society that these loons roam amongst us. She must piss herself laughing every night whilst rubbing her hands together at these people. The strange thing is, I can't see anything remotely likeable about her?

Reactions: 25
WOW you showed us with those horses 🙄

WOW you showed us with showing the playroom in action (don’t understand why the tv I on and they have a computer but never mind)

WOW you showed us Ronnie does most of his learning from watching Americans play on YouTube kids 👍

WOW you showed us Lennies dummy hasn’t been glued in

WOW you showed us you still speak to trace

can’t understand why the boys are in pyjamas so late in the day and how they aren’t at nursery considering she said at the weekend she wanted to soak up family time as usually the boys aren’t Home

Tiny bit of credit for a more real time engagement although us normal parents just post the raw video (if at all) no edits or take twos and cut because you know we work and haven’t got time to edit things to be social media worthy a bit like you said at the weekend soph about cleaning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Please god give me the strength.

What the sweet duck is that singing video for?! She actually thinks she can sing!! She did a similar post before but my god how detestable is she?!!

Planting seeds to be on a z list tv show sopha are you?

I thought her voice was the most irritating when talking but no,when singing it’s a lot bleeping worse!

And breathhhhheee!
She wants to be on the Masked Singer 😂 Who told her she could sing? Because she can’t! You can tell she really thinks she is something though, hiding behind that ridiculous filter! Why hide? In fact, why not use that filter on your kids faces and try and protect them a bit more than you are doing right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You can’t sing.
you clearly have too much time on your hands
Trying to work out whether that’s her current house or old house in the background. She’s sat on her driveway I believe dicking around with snap chat. Ok hun.

Reactions: 21
She wants to be on the Masked Singer 😂 Who told her she could sing? Because she can’t! You can tell she really thinks she is something though, hiding behind that ridiculous filter! Why hide? In fact, why not use that filter on your kids faces and try and protect them a bit more than you are doing right now.
She’s a masked twit
She could go on with her real face and everyone would be like ?? Who is this?? Even the huns wouldn’t recognise her without filters

• Haha
Reactions: 25
WOW you showed us with showing the playroom in action (don’t understand why the tv I on and they have a computer but never mind)
My theory is that when the boys are playing there she is there on the computer editing her "work" and probably totally ignoring them when they ask her anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I don’t want to detract from the boys playing a role play game - which is lovely. And I did watch sound down. But were they really saying French fries and dollars?
That’s a lot of Americanism for such young children.
what you order at the pretend cafe says a lot about how your children view their world in my opinion.
For example, my two always used to say “mummy would you like to order a large white wine?” And “daddy would you like a beer?” Because they knew that’s what we ordered on special occasions when out lol. Im aware that can also make me look like we have a booze problem.
So much American language in those Children. Is that YouTube? What on earth are they watching?
Blippi
Ryan’s World
Pretend Play Scene is huge on YT Kids
Parents like Hinch forcing their children to play by script for others to watch….
Roma and Diana (she’s getting to old to pull it off so they’ve made her a cartoon)
Little Chris

Once you fall into the hole the algorithm shows you more of it. I had to block that kind of content for mine because it was to much and not really educational or enjoyable just mind numbing 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Blippi
Ryan’s World
Pretend Play Scene is huge on YT Kids
Parents like Hinch forcing their children to play by script for others to watch….
Roma and Diana (she’s getting to old to pull it off so they’ve made her a cartoon)
Little Chris

Once you fall into the hole the algorithm shows you more of it. I had to block that kind of content for mine because it was to much and not really educational or enjoyable just mind numbing 😂
Wow. Me and my sheltered little Bing Bunny/ Bluey/ cbeebies life 😂😂. I had no idea.
---
You can spot that wanking door light of the farm, not house you nasty troll!
That’s what I thought. I like a bit of confirmation from the trolls 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.