Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, if the “Shakira” singing video is meant to be in real time, where is the busy working mum of 2 toddlers heading off to on a Tuesday afternoon without her children? Plus she tried making out they have been at home with her all day today already, so where are they?! Hang on, oh is that why? She’s got sick of them so off to mamfa’s they go? Also she looks very anxiety ridden, sharing a video of her as a singing lama. Real anxiety there.
can she not drive? Do her and Inch only ever go out together?

Reactions: 31
Blippi
Ryan’s World
Pretend Play Scene is huge on YT Kids
Parents like Hinch forcing their children to play by script for others to watch….
Roma and Diana (she’s getting to old to pull it off so they’ve made her a cartoon)
Little Chris

Once you fall into the hole the algorithm shows you more of it. I had to block that kind of content for mine because it was to much and not really educational or enjoyable just mind numbing 😂
Ryan's Mystery Guest was a thing on ch5 weekend mornings. I had to ban ch5 because my kids would ask to watch Ryan's World on yt afterwards. It's bleeping awful.

Blippi popped up after I accidentally let yt play on the other day. That also went off quickly.

BBC or nothing in this house. We don't have Netflix anymore and they don't tend to explore Disney other than for films.
---
Just want to get the timeline here.
She's in the car and sees the share yours sticker on someone else's story.
She adds her singing Cher/Britney. Apparently she sent that to Trace in the loft, whilst sat in the passenger seat of the car on the driveway at Not-A-Farm.
~1/2 hours later, she's still sat in the car (now being driven by J-Dog) and has sent herself a message to sing Shakira.

And what is this in the back seat? Are they off to the tip?
IMG_20230307_152235.jpg

Reactions: 16
Ryan's Mystery Guest was a thing on ch5 weekend mornings. I had to ban ch5 because my kids would ask to watch Ryan's World on yt afterwards. It's bleeping awful.

Blippi popped up after I accidentally let yt play on the other day. That also went off quickly.

BBC or nothing in this house. We don't have Netflix anymore and they don't tend to explore Disney other than for films.
---
Just want to get the timeline here.
She's in the car and sees the share yours sticker on someone else's story.
She adds her singing Cher/Britney. Apparently she sent that to Trace in the loft, whilst sat in the passenger seat of the car on the driveway at Not-A-Farm.
~1/2 hours later, she's still sat in the car (now being driven by J-Dog) and has sent herself a message to sing Shakira.

And what is this in the back seat? Are they off to the tip?
View attachment 2011106
Probably got their own parking bay at the tip😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she think sharing these messages she apparently sends to her friends is of any interest to anyone else? We know that she makes these videos purely for insta as she thinks she hilarious and everyone will think so too 🙄🤷‍♀️
Also Jamie's jacket....what is that?! His fashion sense is just awful. Like he has gone into JD sports on a shopping spree with the mentality of a 15 year old boy. Im sorry but he just looks like a bleeping drug dealer who wheels round town on a little push bike.🤣 Put a smart jacket on for once FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Shut the f up you big woman child. Never seen anyone crave attention like her. Idiots encouraging her

Reactions: 26
Why does she think sharing these messages she apparently sends to her friends is of any interest to anyone else? We know that she makes these videos purely for insta as she thinks she hilarious and everyone will think so too 🙄🤷‍♀️
Also Jamie's jacket....what is that?! His fashion sense is just awful. Like he has gone into JD sports on a shopping spree with the mentality of a 15 year old boy. Im sorry but he just looks like a bleeping drug dealer who wheels round town on a little push bike.🤣 Put a smart jacket on for once FFS!
Someone who has children at Ronnies school came on here and said he likes to show off with his car at the school gates, brum brum🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So, if the “Shakira” singing video is meant to be in real time, where is the busy working mum of 2 toddlers heading off to on a Tuesday afternoon without her children? Plus she tried making out they have been at home with her all day today already, so where are they?! Hang on, oh is that why? She’s got sick of them so off to mamfa’s they go? Also she looks very anxiety ridden, sharing a video of her as a singing lama. Real anxiety there.
can she not drive? Do her and Inch only ever go out together?
She can drive, but the last time I remember her going out in the car on her own she ended up sitting outside some houses on a random estate wondering if Hinchers lived in them! In fact, that’s probably why she’s not allowed out alone any more. She probably got reported!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Tuesday...

334312340_553267040234729_8019096657798776762_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well Hunch, you've intrigued me after I was about ready to leave.

I'm still money on bunnies of some sort. But her phrasing of timber shelter has got me wondering. She has said no to goats or pigs on Giovanna Fletcher's podcast. Could have been a bluff.
Or saying shelter could have been the bluff and it's one of those huge custom rabbit houses.

There's the possibility of sheep. Though I know she's dumb, but I don't know if she's stupid enough to think she can keep sheep in that tiny space after making the same mistake with alpacas.

Runner ducks, but timber shelter sounds too big for ducks. Plus no pond/pool.

I can't think of any other animal she'd consider. She did drop the hint about "as close as she'll get to owning a horse" on the story of the neighbours horses this morning. But again, a pony in that space is plain cruel.

Well, I'm settled in until the reveal I guess.

Reactions: 17
Someone who has children at Ronnies school came on here and said he likes to show off with his car at the school gates, brum brum🤭🤭🤭
Yeah, I bet he sits there with music blaring really loudly too thinking hes the tit! Revs his car up while sat there to draw attention to himself. Wouldnt suprise me! I bet the other parents at the school refer to him as 'that wanker' to each other when talking about him. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Or maybe she took all our Jim Exotic jokes to heart and they're going wilder. Wallabies? Aardvarks? Lemurs?

Or maybe a large bird like an emu?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Putting it out there now that she’s either getting goats or donkeys in that enclosure. A perfect enclosure for the boys to have a lovely play area with a climbing frame etc away from animals but hey ho. This is hinch.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Friends .... It's going to be an ostrich so she can bury her head in the sand beside it.
Alternatively, the three monkeys- see nothing - hear nothing - say nothing 🐒 🙈 🙊 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe she's copying useless farm from TT and is getting an ostrich. Now that would be worth watching 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a horrible feeling that it’s going to be donkeys. If that’s the case, I will be leaving this thread for good and not checking her Instagram again. I will be absolutely furious. They are such gentle, kind and intelligent animals. That space won’t be adequate, not even close. Please, please don’t let it be donkeys. X

Reactions: 30
She can drive, but the last time I remember her going out in the car on her own she ended up sitting outside some houses on a random estate wondering if Hinchers lived in them! In fact, that’s probably why she’s not allowed out alone any more. She probably got reported!
Did she not drive herself to McDonalds to inhale the McFlurry in one go too?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.