Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came to say “Glue ear?! Eh?!” But you’ve all got it covered 😂 As you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s lying and lying and lying again. 13th November she said they had a hearing test booked to check for glue ear. Today she’s had the test and his glue ear has cleared up.
Sorry I don’t see where the lie is in this. On the 13th she says she has a test next week (so around the 20th) to check for glue ear. Now it’s the 26th the test has happened. That makes sense to me?!
What I don’t know about is if glue ear can be detected historically after it’s cleared up on its own?! Does it even clear up on its own?
Now he’s at nursery with people actually interacting with him properly all day I think he’ll start to come on, at least I hope so. He’s a sweet little boy.

Reactions: 4
I feel so mad at her. She's using that little boy for likes and content...again! I honestly feel like she is making tit up about him as she just loves the attention it gives her. Surely if she sees her HV regularly, like she makes out she does, then she wouldn't have to start from the beginning again. There are steps to follow and she would already be getting the help little Ronnie needs.

They obviously have done nothing to help that little boy and I bet my money on it that the only reason they are stepping up now is because nursery have asked them to.

They should hang their heads in shame at exploiting that child the way they do.

Reactions: 33
Sorry I don’t see where the lie is in this. On the 13th she says she has a test next week (so around the 20th) to check for glue ear. Now it’s the 26th the test has happened. That makes sense to me?!
What I don’t know about is if glue ear can be detected historically after it’s cleared up on its own?! Does it even clear up on its own?
Now he’s at nursery with people actually interacting with him properly all day I think he’ll start to come on, at least I hope so. He’s a sweet little boy.
If they were checking for glue ear that means he is not known to have it. Suddenly 2 weeks later not only has he had glue ear but it had cleared up?? Bollox

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The lie is that she said he’s already had a hearing test and it came back fine which implies that he has no hearing issues but she was going to book him in to check for glue ear (if he’s already had a test and it showed no issues then why do you need to check for glue ear but anyway) now she said at the appointment yesterday his glue ear has cleared up so the lie is that either he never had glue ear and she’s made that up now or he did have glue ear so clearly his other hearing test didn’t come back fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think it's because in the first post she is saying she will check for glue ear...acting like she is taking the advice of the sheep who have suggested glue ear to her and she is hearing if it for the first time ever.

Today he did have it and it's cleared up. So why didn't she answer her Hun the other week and say 'yeh he's had a test he has glue ear'?

Sorry if that doesn't make sense I'm rushing 🤣

Ps) Hinch is a witch.

Reactions: 20
Ha. That update. Is she reading here and trying to cover her lies?

And another “it will all be work out fine, don’t worry” message 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
I feel uncomfortable knowing so many medical details of a child I've never met :(

• Sad
Reactions: 51
She’s been on here hasn’t she? 😂
How does that tie in with the 13th’s story of Ron had a hearing test and everything was fine... 🤔
Bit of advise Soph, use one of your £14.99 notebooks to jot down your lies in and then you won’t have to come on here to see we’ve caught you out and hastily concoct another cover story. ATV 👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Hey wait, I thought she said Ron was having his 2.5 review the other day?

I remember because others were talking about if it should have been at 27months etc etc

Reactions: 12
I had a baby 2 months before her. I enjoyed her stories, bought a few products that she pushed. Wouldn't say I was a full blown hincher. I'd only joined insta to follow her just as she got pregnant with Ron after a friend telling me to. When my baby was about 9 months old I remember feeling totally deflated. She had her house renovated at the same time as we moved and were having renovations done too. My family were doing most of the work for us for free, but because the standard, speed and finish wasn't on par with hinches I started to resent the work being done and not appreciate it. I told my partner and he told me to wise up. That she was gifted all that tit for free for advertising and she was a millionaire. It was her trying to be relatable to us common folk that does the damage. I soon found tattle and haven't looked back. I love my house, appreciated family for all their help and have forgiven myself for being a twit. Luckily I hid how I felt from my family so their none the wiser. She also made me feel shite about my parenting as I couldn't keep up with cleaning, washing and being a mum at the start. Again I've seen the light.

Tattle isn't the place of hate and poison that the hinchers and their goat queen would have anyone belive xx
The most important sentence there is "I've forgiven myself for being a twit".

I hate how bad she makes people fell yet makes out she's doing wonders for folk! She's pure poison!

So glad you are part of us amazing tattlers xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
First thing she did after posting that, was run to tattle, see she’s cocked up YET AGAIN, so now she’s backtracking to make her bullshit “more clearer”

only good thing from it is she’s using her monetary gain for the greater good and her childs health👏🏼

Reactions: 22
If they were checking for glue ear that means he is not known to have it. Suddenly 2 weeks later not only has he had glue ear but it had cleared up?? Bollox
Yea that’s the bit I don’t understand. If this test says he had glue ear and it’s cleared up how can they tell that if he’s never been diagnosed with glue ear?! Surely it can’t say you don’t have glue ear now but you did a few months ago?!
The timeline of appointments made sense to me.

Reactions: 10
When my daughter had her hearing tests, we were asked to put our phones aside or turn them off and was encouraged to sit with our child as moral support as it’s difficult and can be distressing…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She says the first step is today’s HV review - so she hasn’t done anything about his speech until now.
She and Inch are failing that boy. He deserves so much better.
This makes me mad , she's got all the time and all the money in the world to help that darling little boy but she's too busy making shite content for her sheep!!

If this is the first intervention she needs a bleeping slap...horrible witch she is.

Reactions: 21
She’s been on here hasn’t she? 😂
How does that tie in with the 13th’s story of Ron had a hearing test and everything was fine... 🤔
Bit of advise Soph, use one of your £14.99 notebooks to jot down your lies in and then you won’t have to come on here to see we’ve caught you out and hastily concoct another cover story. ATV 👍
She’s literally jibber jabbering isn’t she. Trying to did herself out. Faaaarrrrr too many details being given. Defo indicates she’s lying.

It’s like even you call in sick to work when you’re ill and just say “I can’t come in I’m ill”. But when you’re tend ill it turns into “I can’t come in I’m so ill. I’ve not slept. I’ve been up and down to the bathroom all night and I feel like I’ve been run over. I can’t lift my head off the pillow. I haven’t eaten in days. Even the dog is worried about me. If I feel better I’ll come in this afternoon…” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So she booked this appointment to check for glue ear and they told her he did have glue ear even though it didn’t show on last test but don’t worry as it’s cleared itself up now?? If it’s been there last few months then it would have showed on his last test. So either she already knew that and lied or she’s lying now? 🤯

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.