Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can drive, but the last time I remember her going out in the car on her own she ended up sitting outside some houses on a random estate wondering if Hinchers lived in them! In fact, thatā€™s probably why sheā€™s not allowed out alone any more. She probably got reported!
She drove herself to SS for late night bingo manic laughing at launching counters for attention šŸ˜‚

I remember her trying to reverse or tend in the dark

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she not drive herself to McDonalds to inhale the McFlurry in one go too?
I canā€™t remember whether she was on her own then. Whatever happened to the Maldon Stoner?? Theyā€™d be able to tell us! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oooh I got my first bingo on schhhecret garden being used for yet more animals!

Where will those poor little boys play?!

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Theyā€™ve got indoors silly! In the prisonā€¦ sorry, I mean playroom. In the pitch black because the shutters are always closed and theyā€™re never allowed to be exposed to any natural sunlight!

Because why would you not dedicate your whole garden to animals, rather than your two young children who would have a blast playing outside? X

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Well Hunch, you've intrigued me after I was about ready to leave.

I'm still money on bunnies of some sort. But her phrasing of timber shelter has got me wondering. She has said no to goats or pigs on Giovanna Fletcher's podcast. Could have been a bluff.
Or saying shelter could have been the bluff and it's one of those huge custom rabbit houses.

There's the possibility of sheep. Though I know she's dumb, but I don't know if she's stupid enough to think she can keep sheep in that tiny space after making the same mistake with alpacas.

Runner ducks, but timber shelter sounds too big for ducks. Plus no pond/pool.

I can't think of any other animal she'd consider. She did drop the hint about "as close as she'll get to owning a horse" on the story of the neighbours horses this morning. But again, a pony in that space is plain cruel.

Well, I'm settled in until the reveal I guess.
Falabella or shetland ponies? šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 3

Has she confirmed this?
I did think it was coming when suddenly they have been allowed in the garden and have bad toys out staged where as before she played this whole canā€™t wait to make that little bit a special space for the boys to play
---
Itā€™s going to be goats itā€™s always been goats sheā€™s ticked everything off from her list and maybe even in order I think

Reactions: 14
I see you all saying a version on ponies/donkeys but I don't believe she's that much of a twit.

I just can't fathom any responsible seller allowing it. She may have pulled the wool (ha ha) over the alpaca people's eyes but that space is half, if not a third, of the space they were allocated. It's not happening. I don't believe it.
Edit again: just looked on maps and it's actually a similar sized space šŸ˜®

And it would only take one welfare check for it all to go very wrong for her.
---
Also not forgetting that she called them furry (edit - or maybe fluffy?) when she did the pointing and demanding things video a few weeks ago. Bunnies.

Reactions: 13
Guyssssh... I havenā€™t been here for a couple of days but I definitely remember someone mentioning the neighbours horses hadnā€™t been seen lately..... Sopha reads the same as me and BINGO there they are šŸ“šŸ“

My guess for the new animals is miniature donkeys, called Brad, Cad and AD šŸ¤­

Also....
Sopha.... hunnnnay, the way you look singing with the llama filter on is absolutely pathetic and you sound like a constipated fishwife šŸ™„ ā¬‡ All the vest.

1678206244791.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
No. I refuse to believe it. I don't want to believe she is that bleeping up her own arse she'd put more livestock into tiny spaces.
Iā€™m trying to find the screenshot of her wish list she made at grey castle with her shopping list of animals šŸ˜¢

Was with an alpaca book she was reading

Reactions: 11
When she was doing that walk around and saying into her phone what she wanted done, she pointed out the ā€˜proofingā€™ for under the hedges. So something that might like to get under there (why I thought bunnies).

Reactions: 11
The scary thing is that Hinch will keep riding this gravy train whilst there are nutters like Glam Fairy about who worship her. It's actually worrying for society that these loons roam amongst us. She must piss herself laughing every night whilst rubbing her hands together at these people. The strange thing is, I can't see anything remotely likeable about her?
My god I didnā€™t know who this person wasā€¦ she really truly thinks Sophie is her friend, doesnā€™t she? And rather than it make her feel uncomfortable, Sophie reciprocates! It blows my mind that when this person eventually met her, she must have gone into it thinking ā€œSoph! Itā€™s me!ā€ And Sophie just had no clue who the duck it was.

Reactions: 6
When she was doing that walk around and saying into her phone what she wanted done, she pointed out the ā€˜proofingā€™ for under the hedges. So something that might like to get under there (why I thought bunnies).
I mean it could be her original bunny idea was shot down after SS upsetting the bunny community (rightly so) with a small hutch in SYLO so she had to changed her plans which is why the boys are suddenly being seen in the garden so it softens the blow when the space she said was for them is filled with bunnies

Reactions: 7
My god I didnā€™t know who this person wasā€¦ she really truly thinks Sophie is her friend, doesnā€™t she? And rather than it make her feel uncomfortable, Sophie reciprocates! It blows my mind that when this person eventually met her, she must have gone into it thinking ā€œSoph! Itā€™s me!ā€ And Sophie just had no clue who the duck it was.
She has her own thread on here.

Go have a look. She is the epitome of ā€œkeeping up with the Jonesesā€. Even uploaded a pic of a Cartier bracelet taken from Google. All for validation. Itā€™s embarrassing and Hinch and her ā€œBrandā€ have created a cult of women who lie and act up for instagram all for validation. Itā€™s really sad. Iā€™d hate to think of the state of these peoples mental health when they come to the realisation that Hinch and the like arenā€™t really their friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.