Mrs Hinch #626 Soph still banging on about her 'land', can count the square footage on one hand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why, why, why does she keep dropping T’s when she’s talking. Twice in 2 days she’s said details without the T and it sounds bloody awful. I know we can all be guilty of dropping letters here and there but come on Soph, you’re a conwoman ‘inspiration’ to thousands of bots sheep…….talk properly for Christ sake. It’s bloody infuriating!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Glad I don't have a Ninja! I prefer the Instant range made by the makers of Instant Pot, they are so much better
---
And what exactly are YMU going to do with her? They seem to manage the ITV people in the main, are they going to get her some slots on This Morning instead of old Lemons Lindsay? That should be a laugh! Whatever they attempt to do with her they will fail though, unless they try to push her towards ITV reality shows - love to see her on dancing on ice or I'm a Celeb!!
I think she’s after a show like Ferne or Billi have. Hence them basically live blogging their entire holiday. I haven’t watched an episode of towie or the spin-offs but I’d watch them all before I watched a second of her in any mock-umentary 🤢

Reactions: 7
Is she trying to be more eco?
Her ad was diabolical.
Thought she used her sponge daddy to clean her makeup brushes. Amazon again.
eta - sorry added on the reel.
View attachment 1993914
View attachment 1993915
View attachment 1993916
View attachment 1993917
View attachment 1993918
View attachment 1993928
View attachment 1993947
How can the air fryer now suddenly be an advert? She’s never ever declared it on any previous posts when she has shown it. She’s so dishonest with everything and the ASA won’t do anything - think they are getting paid on the side. They are so ineffective and allow her to get away with breaking rules every single time 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Shouldn’t minkey have been an ad?
Probably should have been but I was out shopping last week and that "minky thing" was on sale for £2.99 if you are buying that you have more money than sense, that must be at least 75% profit?

Reactions: 8
She should make a jar of lies! That will keep her busy for a while!
Surprised she didn’t add the task of ‘create another bleeping jar for content’

she is so unbelievably tit, I cannot believe she makes a revenue out of her content!!!
First line. Thread suggestion hunnay 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When she advertises tit I’ve noticed she always says she’s had it for ‘well over a year now’ she did it with her heated clothes airer and the window vac,probably other things as well she talks so much tit,proper does my head in everything she does,I hope one of the camels does a big green phlegmy gozz right in her face 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A life changer? Hardly, it's chores you do every day or every other day.
duck me these people need to get out more.

IMG_20230228_180103.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Just seen Bilie showing her home wares range about to hit Tescos. Hunch has definitely been dropped😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
So…

YMU - interesting choice. Obviously that’s the Trolloman connection but they are definitely watering down their brand if they have taken on Hinch and Sticker Sister. I believe they have a reputation for charging lots of money to make “problems” go away - she will be bankrupt before she knows it 😂. Would love to know what the goss is with Gleam.

Air fryer - that ad was pathetic, she didn’t talk about any of the benefits. Why do these companies bother with her? I have the Ninja Foodi which I love tbf so reluctantly I would buy from them again despite her association with them 😞

Jar of clutter - she loved it so much she did it 4 times. Just an excuse to stick her name on something else.
This girl is reaching for content ideas.

Didn't she have one of those round battery operated brush drying things from Amazon that she just larrrved? Never to be seen again…

Reactions: 25
Is anyone else getting bored of how samey it all is? Not just her content but also our discussions of her content? I'm not moderating or anything.
Just commenting on how boring she is that the boredom seems to have permeated what's usually a hilarious thread.

It feels like a never-ending carousel of
She used a filter
She posted an aff. link/undeclared ad
Sob story/Ron's "journey"
Dirty alpacas/fat dog
Not even a cleaner
Gross food
Braggy witch

Rinse and repeat.

Idk. I'm just not finding it very fresh lately. But that's down to her content, not you guys. She never was particularly exciting but my god lately she's scraping the barrel. Not even the ski holiday or book tour set the threads on fire, and that's pretty shocking for someone with over 600 threads.
Not sure how we can spice it up. Although if we say she usually does - the puppet masters 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.