Mrs Hinch #626 Soph still banging on about her 'land', can count the square footage on one hand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Ninja will be delighted with that advert for their product. Let’s hope they didn’t pay too much. “Heres an air fryer - we all love them don’t we“ Bosh! Job done! She is so shallow she’d be invisible if she turned sidewards.

I don’t get why any company would pay her for that? What has that added to their brand. Everyone has heard of Ninja, she didn’t add a single scrap of information about the product or using it or other air fryers ….???
---

She’ll have to ask Freda.
Ninja are owned by SHARK so everytime we have seen that airfryer it has been a promotional AD
She obviously still works for Shark.... She didn't buy that airfryer either!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Glad I don't have a Ninja! I prefer the Instant range made by the makers of Instant Pot, they are so much better
---
And what exactly are YMU going to do with her? They seem to manage the ITV people in the main, are they going to get her some slots on This Morning instead of old Lemons Lindsay? That should be a laugh! Whatever they attempt to do with her they will fail though, unless they try to push her towards ITV reality shows - love to see her on dancing on ice or I'm a Celeb!!

Reactions: 20
Glad I don't have a Ninja! I prefer the Instant range made by the makers of Instant Pot, they are so much better
---
And what exactly are YMU going to do with her? They seem to manage the ITV people in the main, are they going to get her some slots on This Morning instead of old Lemons Lindsay? That should be a laugh! Whatever they attempt to do with her they will fail though, unless they try to push her towards ITV reality shows - love to see her on dancing on ice or I'm a Celeb!!
I’d love for her to do a Todd Carty on DOI

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d love for her to do a Todd Carty on DOI
Oh my yes!! A GC would be fab. Though I was only thinking when I watched it the other day that they only seem to have people who are really good on there now, haven't seen any real hopeless ones for ages. That rules her out of that then!

Reactions: 7
Interesting browsing through YMU’s clients - some biggish names in there. And then up pops SS’s sister….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow, really must run out and buy a ninja airfryer... I mean who wouldn't after that cracking piece of marketing !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well spotted, would love to know what happened with Gleam🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
---

So the meal in London Town, was that being dumped by Gleam or introducing the new team🤔🤭🤭🤭🤭
I like to think that the tend bizniss meeting with imaginary people where she nodded and pointed like a true boss babe was her revenge reel for gleam dumping her. Like, “see gleam? I don’t need you! I can have mEeTiNgS too!” I would not put it past her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Exactly, just do the flipping chores. Most of us probably do all those in a day anyway!!
Most people dont have the time for all that shite. I Could of literally done all of those chores in the time it takes you to find an empty jar. Post it notes and a pen and then to have a sit down and think of all the things you need to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Zoph babes hun, didn’t want my comment to get lost on your jar 😂 reel so at least here I know you’ll read it .

Just follow TOMM - Gemma bray has it spot on, proper routine for everything . 👍🏻hth, Atb

Reactions: 9
Is she trying to be more eco?
Her ad was diabolical.
Thought she used her sponge daddy to clean her makeup brushes. Amazon again.
eta - sorry added on the reel.

333161483_644628897470750_6751082177433820796_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She should make a jar of lies! That will keep her busy for a while!
Surprised she didn’t add the task of ‘create another bleeping jar for content’

she is so unbelievably tit, I cannot believe she makes a revenue out of her content!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.