Mrs Hinch #626 Soph still banging on about her 'land', can count the square footage on one hand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen the ninja stories but didn’t she, well you know, actually cook with it? Chef hinch and all…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf - what was she refereeing?? A bit of spirited play & then the Boys going to play in a different part of the house? *Their* bloody house FFS!!! Get off your lazy arse & follow them & allow them some freedom!!!

Reactions: 46
Three stories saying she's referee to the kids...the video shows them chasing each other around an easel. Looks like they're playing nicely to me

Reactions: 40
Just seen Bilie showing her home wares range about to hit Tescos. Hunch has definitely been dropped😂😂😂😂
Tescos are such nasty trolls 🤭

And as for Hinch signing up to the same agency as Stacey, Joe and Stacey’s sister, of course she would. That’s probably how she got a ‘bit’ part on Stacey’s show - it’s a buy one get one free offer - Soph being free because she’s crap on telly (well actually she’s pretty rubbish on everything!) - she’s desperate for tv work- she also makes Solomon look better when they are together. Clearly this agency likes supporting liars in order to line their pockets. Let’s see how good they are at deflecting negativity, because with Hinch, comes a whole heap of it!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The pure panic in her voice that the boys might take their toys into one of the show rooms.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
I think she’s after a show like Ferne or Billi have. Hence them basically live blogging their entire holiday. I haven’t watched an episode of towie or the spin-offs but I’d watch them all before I watched a second of her in any mock-umentary 

I think this is why she keeps pushing the hinch farm narrative as that would ultimately be what it would be called. Or Mrs hinchs farm because you know its HER dream and HER farm

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funnily enough I was going to mention the declutter jar earlier but I had to rush out to a meeting (where I did get to write on a white board, but didn’t get to point at any else with my pen and say “yes”!). Michelle O has been doing a declutter challenge through February. Decluttered one item on the 1st, two on the 2nd, etc. She‘s posted every day with tips on where to recycle, free cycle or up cycle your items. Really informative, and she didn’t need a jar to do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What was she refereeing? There was literally no arguments or fighting going on. Always trying to be relatable with the "naughty" toddler narrative.

Reactions: 33
Tescos are such nasty trolls 🤭

And as for Hinch signing up to the same agency as Stacey, Joe and Stacey’s sister, of course she would. That’s probably how she got a ‘bit’ part on Stacey’s show - it’s a buy one get one free offer - Soph being free because she’s crap on telly (well actually she’s pretty rubbish on everything!) - she’s desperate for tv work- she also makes Solomon look better when they are together. Clearly this agency likes supporting liars in order to line their pockets. Let’s see how good they are at deflecting negativity, because with Hinch, comes a whole heap of it!

Bye bye Hinchy😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know it’s been said so many times but there is something seriously wrong with that woman. Something has clearly happened which means she can’t be left alone with her children. I know Jamie doesn’t work but why do they both need to be in the playroom with the boys? She is never, EVER with them unsupervised. It’s beyond weird.

She is so unnatural and so far from motherly towards Ronnie and Lennie. The way she speaks and interacts with them… the way they literally aren’t allowed to do anything without it being wrong or tarred with the word “naughty”. Those poor boys are going to end up so damaged in the future.

The fear in her voice when they run out the play room… I bet her arse was firmly in the same spot and Jamie was the one that got up and coaxed them back into the prison… sorry, I mean playroom.

What a sad life they lead. It’s quite hard to watch if I’m honest. X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
What was she refereeing? There was literally no arguments or fighting going on. Always trying to be relatable with the "naughty" toddler narrative.
Good on Ron, running away from the witch😂😂😂
---
I know it’s been said so many times but there is something seriously wrong with that woman. Something has clearly happened which means she can’t be left alone with her children. I know Jamie doesn’t work but why do they both need to be in the playroom with the boys? She is never, EVER with them unsupervised. It’s beyond weird.

She is so unnatural and so far from motherly towards Ronnie and Lennie. The way she speaks and interacts with them… the way they literally aren’t allowed to do anything without it being wrong or tarred with the word “naughty”. Those poor boys are going to end up so damaged in the future.

The tear in her voice when they run out the play room… I bet her arse was firmly in the same spot and Jamie was the one that got up and coaxed them back into the prison… sorry, I mean playroom.

What a sad life they lead. It’s quite hard to watch if I’m honest. X
Wouldn’t surprise me if SS are involved and I don’t mean Solomon

Reactions: 21
It’s all for show. She tries to create relatable scenarios by making tit up. She’s clueless. Her boys were PLAYING. Stop fecking controlling everything they do for likes and views and god forbid the boys step foot out of the notallowedtoplayroom and venture into the rest of the house 🙄 PATHETIC

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lol refereeing.

She can come round my house for an hour tomorrow when all three are off for the strike and see what refereeing children actually is.
But I'm actually planning on spending the morning out (library, a few errands and a treat from the bakery), naptime catching up on homework and the afternoon out in the garden. Things that would blow her tiny mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ninja are owned by SHARK so everytime we have seen that airfryer it has been a promotional AD
She obviously still works for Shark.... She didn't buy that airfryer either!! 😡
I thought she said she got it from AmaZon. Around October time. When the PantRy was set up.

Reactions: 13
Good on Ron, running away from the witch😂😂😂
---

Wouldn’t surprise me if SS are involved and I don’t mean Solomon
I wonder if it’s due to some sort of postpartum psychosis and she’s tried harming Ronnie when he was born or something like that - I can’t see any other reason why she wouldn’t be allowed on her own around her children. Or any reason why social services would be involved.

(Sorry if anyone feels I’m out of line saying that. I’m no doctor and I’m not self diagnosing her, just sharing my thoughts! X)

Reactions: 11
Isn’t she a bit late on the air fryer craze to be cashing in on it? The hype died down now every house owns one 😂

Reactions: 20
Three stories saying she's referee to the kids...the video shows them chasing each other around an easel. Looks like they're playing nicely to me
Absolutely. My kids are teens now, but they used to chase each other through the house with their toys. Now I get the occasional Nerf gun battle with foam bullets whizzing past me 😂

Refereeing though?? She’s a strange parent to those boys. No idea what she’s referring to - Ron & Len are just playing nicely together. They’ve probably just got back from Freda’s house & Soph is fed up of the ‘noise’ already. She’s always so negative about her kids - Ron especially so. Yet, the alpacas can do whatever they like & she gushes about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How nice it would be Mrs Hinch to see you in skanky old tracksuit bottoms and a rubbish jumper, hair up in untidy ponytail, running around that garden with those lovely boys. (and dog,) screaming and laughing with them.
We might then believe that you have some emotion in you and are not just a cardboard cut out with zero personality, zero maternal instinct and zero likability.
You could try, but you won't because you are made of ice.
Someone should take those boys away from you before you completely destroy any chance they have of growing up normal.
We are bored Mrs Hinch, bored to tears.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.