Mrs Hinch #626 Soph still banging on about her 'land', can count the square footage on one hand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you need to edit cleaning? Just clean it, film it post it? I’m struggling to see what’s difficult about that

Reactions: 30
I'm a busy working mum with a 23 year old toddler. I work 40 hours a week. I was out all day yesterday with my nephew and niece, out last night for a sports dinner and I'm only home from a women's conference. My house is like a tit hole, my toddler can't work the washing machine and I'm back to work in the morning at 8am. How are you busy??? BTW, I'm in bed now with only breakfast in my stomach

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Either the WW are getting a new job or I smell a 5 year wedding vow renewal to celebrate 10 years together.....
Imagine how bloody up herself she would be if it is a vow renewal. She drags out those bloody wedding pictures at any given opportunity, imagine how she will be with the chance to show off another 'Wedding' now she is (i'll say this lightly) 'insta'famous.
Be a montage of her in some god awful OTT dress, shoulders out for sure! Scraggy hair extensions with 2 foot roots on display, looking like a chavvy Rapunzel or Rootpunzel in her case 🤭 She would probably have written into her Vows that 'She still cant believe it guys!' How did this happen to her? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What the duck was the croissant sausage thing
I swear I’ve just thrown up looking at it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bubs, I’ve had like 4 “appletisers” and I’m buzzing!!! We literally live over the road so I nipped back to check it was ok, it smells bleeping amazing. I’m going to the shop now to make sure we have a large glass of “ribena” to go with it 😊😘
Swipe up for the link, hope that helps 😉😉😉😉
I’ve just googled this - oh my days ❤ I hope it was as amazing as it sounds! 😊
Clearly it could never be as tasty as Dogpie’s pastry/frankfurter sunday snack fuckery but we povvo’s do what we can eh?!

Reactions: 5
Imagine how bloody up herself she would be if it is a vow renewal. She drags out those bloody wedding pictures at any given opportunity, imagine how she will be with the chance to show off another 'Wedding' now she is (i'll say this lightly) 'insta'famous.
Be a montage of her in some god awful OTT dress, shoulders out for sure! Scraggy hair extensions with 2 foot roots on display, looking like a chavvy Rapunzel or Rootpunzel in her case 🤭 She would probably have written into her Vows that 'She still cant believe it guys!' How did this happen to her? :rolleyes:
A Karen Millen dress, bought in the schale guyschzzz. Here is a selection of what's on offer 🤣
IMG_20230305_235508.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When I see she's started a snack recipe I find myself saying out loud "duck me-what now?!"🤣

Very similar to me, I went with What's this old tit'' (in reference to her cooking, not Fiddle) either response is a appropriate. 😆😆😆😆
---
It's all so obvious, it's actually painful.

She's been planting seeds guyssss. She's hoping that as she does less cleaning videos her dumb ass sheep will slowly accept this transition from cleaner to home account.

No time to film and edit but takes multiple days off a week, films and edits the camels that noone but her like, soppy montage of hey b0yzzz (human) etc etc.

She is over estimating how many of her followers want to watch her home life. The amount of times I've seen on that Hinch group of people asking for recommendations to other cleaning accounts because they've unfollowed her
She may want to get a real job, seeing as she an instahun of the gram, her actual job is filming, editing and uploading any old tit to her account.

Reactions: 11
She's famous for cleaning!! What is the problem with filming her cleaning something and posting it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Busy working mum? I'd love to know what she does in a day..she always seems to say she's on the laptop answering emails, about what though?

Reactions: 15
She forgot to do an all about me comment on bestie bubs post. Must have been busy last night getting ready for a hard weeks work this week😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's famous for cleaning!! What is the problem with filming her cleaning something and posting it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Busy working mum? I'd love to know what she does in a day..she always seems to say she's on the laptop answering emails, about what though?
Begs for more freebies hope that helps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.