Mrs Hinch #626 Soph still banging on about her 'land', can count the square footage on one hand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness. I’ve just watched the naughty video. Has she never been around children? Controlling their play. Not allowing him to throw - one item. All 4 of them cramped on that tiny room. The absolute terror in her voice when they left the room (probably to escape their parents unnecessarily chastising them). Awful parenting. Awful.
---
😂 That’s what I mean anyone who wanted one has one anyone who didn’t have one absolutely won’t want one now 😂😂😂
I think she’s a fantastic influencer. Anything she shares I find I do not want to buy it. Therefore she has influenced me not to spend money. She’s great at that job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Another video clip of the boys that obviously wasn’t just filmed ‘in the moment’ for family memories but purely for Instagram content as per her comments ‘I don’t know if you guys ever find yourself refereeing’..

I honestly can’t get my head around how someone’s first thought is filming to share something with the huns and not just spending time with her family

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why are the two of them sitting in the playroom with the kiddies? I was such a bad parent I let mine entertain themselves in their playroom without me sitting staring at them god love them😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That declutter jar idea was a lot of shite, who has 496 items to get rid of? Does that explain why her cupboards are always empty? This idea is actually decent (which means it’s not her idea! It’ll be stolen from elsewhere).

Reactions: 5
I bet off camera she absolutely hollers at those boys if they do anything out of line! I mean they don’t seem to listen to a thing she says probably wondering who she is and why when she’s vet around it’s only ever whilst filming them 😂

Even Ronnie looked at her like how many times are we having to do cheers for the shoppers 👀

Reactions: 22
That air fryer was so badly advertised. She could have shown some recipes, said what she finds cooks best in it and more importantly how cost effective it is. Compared to Nancy B who will show a recipe, then cost out exactly what it takes to cook in an oven, microwave, airfryer etc. We all know she doesn't use it but that advertising was shockingly poor. Why would anyone click that link after that? Anyway she's missed the boat, everyone was trying to get one last year and anyone who hasn't isn't going to want one now!

Reactions: 24
That air fryer was so badly advertised. She could have shown some recipes, said what she finds cooks best in it and more importantly how cost effective it is. Compared to Nancy B who will show a recipe, then cost out exactly what it takes to cook in an oven, microwave, airfryer etc. We all know she doesn't use it but that advertising was shockingly poor. Why would anyone click that link after that? Anyway she's missed the boat, everyone was trying to get one last year and anyone who hasn't isn't going to want one now!
I do still want one as it was so hard last year but I won’t be using her link to line her pockets. You are totally right even showing it cooking nuggets and chips ffs would have been better.

Reactions: 11
I watched sound down so I might have missed something but I couldn’t see any behaviour that needed “refereeing”. She obviously prefers them to be still and silent.

on another note, the more I see Lonnie at this age the more I cling on to my theory that she lied about his DOB.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I bet off camera she absolutely hollers at those boys if they do anything out of line! I mean they don’t seem to listen to a thing she says probably wondering who she is and why when she’s vet around it’s only ever whilst filming them 😂

Even Ronnie looked at her like how many times are we having to do cheers for the shoppers 👀
Yeah I think the same. They've heard her shouting so often that they zone out now. If I shout, because it's hardly ever l, my kids know damn well they've been really naughty!

Reactions: 22
Why, why, why does she keep dropping T’s when she’s talking. Twice in 2 days she’s said details without the T and it sounds bloody awful. I know we can all be guilty of dropping letters here and there but come on Soph, you’re a conwoman ‘inspiration’ to thousands of bots sheep…….talk properly for Christ sake. It’s bloody infuriating!! Xx
and then she over pronounces other things!! She’s so irritating

Reactions: 12
Oh my goodness. I’ve just watched the naughty video. Has she never been around children? Controlling their play. Not allowing him to throw - one item. All 4 of them cramped on that tiny room. The absolute terror in her voice when they left the room (probably to escape their parents unnecessarily chastising them). Awful parenting. Awful.
---

I think she’s a fantastic influencer. Anything she shares I find I do not want to buy it. Therefore she has influenced me not to spend money. She’s great at that job.

Seemed like a lot of it was out of boredom to me 🙄

Reactions: 10
Inch’s “dancing”. He was moving his foot like he was pumping up an air bed. Small knob, no rhythm, a real catch right there

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I wonder if it’s due to some sort of postpartum psychosis and she’s tried harming Ronnie when he was born or something like that - I can’t see any other reason why she wouldn’t be allowed on her own around her children. Or any reason why social services would be involved.

(Sorry if anyone feels I’m out of line saying that. I’m no doctor and I’m not self diagnosing her, just sharing my thoughts! X)
She was admitted to hospital when pregnant with him for not eating properly and therefore putting him in danger so who knows🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Another advert which tells you nothing about the product other than she loves it. No benefits, no ideas, not a clue about how to actually sell things.
Ninja will want their money back.

Also, it’s not a discount code for “us”. Mrs Hinch already has hers so has 0 reason to use the discount code. It’s another thing she says to try and be on the level of her followers and it does my head in because they clearly aren’t “all in it together!”

Reactions: 13
24/7 referee??? And what exactly did she need to referee there?? All I saw was two young brothers running around together loving life before bed, followed by drinks and getting on well. Oh, tit, ignore me, I forget she likes them perfectly still playing with bleeping dried chick peas. God forbid they be kids 🤬 Bore off Soph ya twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow she sounds so nasty and disgusted to be around her kids! What a change from the love voices for the camels!
What a tit mum, it’s hard to believe. If it was my babysitter or if I had a nanny, I’d let her go immediately if she was so unhappy and angry and controlling with my kid!

Lastly seriously this has got to be the most depressing playroom on earth. Like a dark alleyway for Jack the Ripper to execute his next victim.
She hates her kids. Period.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just watched that refereeing video. I'm really confused they aren't even fighting! And as for the look Lonnie gives her at the end of that staged video when she screeches 'I love ya' at them, he looks at her like she's a lunatic. Go Lonnie.

Do think we are being led towards 'At Home With The Hinches' on ITV Be though. Have ITV dropped Ferne McCann now after whatever it was she did wrong? Could be a replacement.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.