Mrs Hinch #626 Soph still banging on about her 'land', can count the square footage on one hand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe ninja approved that as an ad! What do you like about it? What are some of the features? Nothing but"I'm not a cook" and i luurrve it.
I used to make up ads, when I was 7, on my tape recorder that were better than that

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I've had 2 different airfryers over the past 7 years, and I was looking at getting a new Ninja one. Suffice to say I would rather cook over a candle than give either of them a penny now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Is anyone else getting bored of how samey it all is? Not just her content but also our discussions of her content? I'm not moderating or anything.
Just commenting on how boring she is that the boredom seems to have permeated what's usually a hilarious thread.

It feels like a never-ending carousel of
She used a filter
She posted an aff. link/undeclared ad
Sob story/Ron's "journey"
Dirty alpacas/fat dog
Not even a cleaner
Gross food
Braggy witch

Rinse and repeat.

Idk. I'm just not finding it very fresh lately. But that's down to her content, not you guys. She never was particularly exciting but my god lately she's scraping the barrel. Not even the ski holiday or book tour set the threads on fire, and that's pretty shocking for someone with over 600 threads.
Totally agree, not even a Ronnieredglove gate could save her. The only thing that was interesting about her, was and is Tattle. Always been a boring bastard, she's just moved to a different location 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is anyone else getting bored of how samey it all is? Not just her content but also our discussions of her content? I'm not moderating or anything.
Just commenting on how boring she is that the boredom seems to have permeated what's usually a hilarious thread.

It feels like a never-ending carousel of
She used a filter
She posted an aff. link/undeclared ad
Sob story/Ron's "journey"
Dirty alpacas/fat dog
Not even a cleaner
Gross food
Braggy witch

Rinse and repeat.

Idk. I'm just not finding it very fresh lately. But that's down to her content, not you guys. She never was particularly exciting but my god lately she's scraping the barrel. Not even the ski holiday or book tour set the threads on fire, and that's pretty shocking for someone with over 600 threads.
Perhaps it's her intention?
She loves a game of ping pong with us.She talks directly in her long winded pity posts and confronts whatever is "triggering" her at the time in a subtle way-atleast that's what she thinks.Most of her posts are answering our questions and justifying her behaviour.Not for the first time I'll say that we've probably saved her demise by giving her pointers.
I can imagine her going to the press whinging that we berate any thing she says or does-she'd be right,we do,and sometimes we are being petty because she doesn't offer any real content.
I think her way forward will be to post more of her
"Explanations"and excuses and talk as much as she can about bullying and trolling.
I wouldn't even be suprised if she is currently trying to "out"certain members,old and new.She hasn't got the guts,imo,to make a statement in one of her wishy washy outbursts.Perhaps Rita will though🤔she can certainly deliver a much superior appraisal than soph ever has.
One more thing,of course she's got the 2 door state of the art airfryer,when her target audience would be grateful for a model from a middle row.

Reactions: 28
Shes showed that air fryer loads and never wrote ad on it.. so wonder if she's bagged herself a deal with all her hints she was doing. Thats me not buying one now..cant stand her.

Reactions: 27
This Hunch Jar of bollocks... it's just a re-hashed, more complicated list for the dumb Hunchers. Yawwwwn, who has time to duck about with post it notes (waste of paper) a Sharpie and fold them up?
Exactly, just do the flipping chores. Most of us probably do all those in a day anyway!!

Reactions: 11
💯. She did the cleaning role well, at least well from the point that she git the Lakey 22 and more interested, believing in her, and rushing to the shop to buy what she promoted. That was when her page had a point. Now everyone else has come along, there are real farmers, real authors, parenting pages that offer great tips and advice, real cooks tips, eco cleaners, proper cleaners. She is none of those. There is no point to Mrs Hinch she doesn't stand for anything at all. You can't suddenly switch from being the one who pines her bog to one who poses in spas. It doesn't work for her Insta because that isn't the following she grew. There will always be the dedicated core who are too stupid to see it, but most of her original followers have drifted away and she's left with the weirdo dregs like Grim Fanny. The low number of reviews on her book says it all. No one cares any more. She's yesterday's chip paper (I think that's the saying!). She's done. And this move to the big house has sped that up.
Exactly..... That's what greed does for you?

Reactions: 7
Don't know about you but I'm off to hoover the exterior of my car 🤣 (why she had to specify interior, I have no idea)
Surely that jar should be for jobs that aren't done frequently 🤔
What if she picks out steam settee,she only did that yesterday🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't know about you but I'm off to hoover the exterior of my car 🤣 (why she had to specify interior, I have no idea)
Surely that jar should be for jobs that aren't done frequently 🤔
I fink it's so she doesn't get confused with flour bombing outside of said car, that's an entirely different post it note challenge.😆😆😆
---
They manage practically everyone if you look under entertainment.
Killing me that she's on there as Mrs Hinch and not her proper name though. She's just a brand now.

Anyway, what I actually came back to say was that although Gleam have promoted her book as it was released via their Gleam Titles department, it's very hard to find mention of it on the Gleam Titles website.

My Spidey senses suspect that it didn't do anywhere near as well as anticipated within the fortnight after launch and she blamed them for not putting out enough pr or whatever and moved agency.

Either that or the book release was poorly timed with the end of her contract and she chose not to renew. Which would just be weird when everything points towards a series of Hinch Farm books.
Maybe the tit sales put an end to a series of children's booookkksssss? Can live in hope 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet Ninja will be delighted with that advert for their product. Let’s hope they didn’t pay too much. “Heres an air fryer - we all love them don’t we“ Bosh! Job done! She is so shallow she’d be invisible if she turned sidewards.

I don’t get why any company would pay her for that? What has that added to their brand. Everyone has heard of Ninja, she didn’t add a single scrap of information about the product or using it or other air fryers ….???
---
What if she picks out steam settee,she only did that yesterday🤷‍♀️
She’ll have to ask Freda.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Perhaps it's her intention?
She loves a game of ping pong with us.She talks directly in her long winded pity posts and confronts whatever is "triggering" her at the time in a subtle way-atleast that's what she thinks.Most of her posts are answering our questions and justifying her behaviour.Not for the first time I'll say that we've probably saved her demise by giving her pointers.
I can imagine her going to the press whinging that we berate any thing she says or does-she'd be right,we do,and sometimes we are being petty because she doesn't offer any real content.
I think her way forward will be to post more of her
"Explanations"and excuses and talk as much as she can about bullying and trolling.
I wouldn't even be suprised if she is currently trying to "out"certain members,old and new.She hasn't got the guts,imo,to make a statement in one of her wishy washy outbursts.Perhaps Rita will though🤔she can certainly deliver a much superior appraisal than soph ever has.
One more thing,of course she's got the 2 door state of the art airfryer,when her target audience would be grateful for a model from a middle row.
Great points.
Definitely agree re saving her (it's hard not to suggest how she could do things better!) and also berating anything she does. It probably makes me less popular on the thread but sometimes you have to stick up for her when it gets stupidly petty, like criticising her for not knowing when European countries take their half terms 🙄

I don't think she'd have the guts to out anyone publicly. I think she knows what damage that might do to her image. Absolutely see her going at it behind the scenes though. Personally, I think it's always in everyone's best interests to not interact directly with her or anything to do with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If she bought it a year ago wouldn't it have been in her old kitchen. Which it wasn't.
Came on to say we are far too on it with our spying that if she’d had an air fryer for over a year, we would have known about it. Bollocks. She jumped on the bandwagon in the late autumn like many others. 😜😜 my air fryer is used daily and doesn’t look that immaculate. And I’ve only had mine for As long as she REALLY has had hers.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.