Mrs Hinch #626 Soph still banging on about her 'land', can count the square footage on one hand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should do well then I’ve never heard of any of them lol
They manage practically everyone if you look under entertainment.
Killing me that she's on there as Mrs Hinch and not her proper name though. She's just a brand now.

Anyway, what I actually came back to say was that although Gleam have promoted her book as it was released via their Gleam Titles department, it's very hard to find mention of it on the Gleam Titles website.

My Spidey senses suspect that it didn't do anywhere near as well as anticipated within the fortnight after launch and she blamed them for not putting out enough pr or whatever and moved agency.

Either that or the book release was poorly timed with the end of her contract and she chose not to renew. Which would just be weird when everything points towards a series of Hinch Farm books.

Reactions: 32
She should do well then I’ve never heard of any of them lol
Nadine Baggot and Jamie Laing are the only two I know on that list other than Sopha. I mean, Nadine is a skincare guru and has been around for years. Own YT, IG and is a go to for papers and magazines for her advice. Brands work with her and she works with brands. I mean properly works with them…not Sopha’s version of work. Jamie Laing…yeah well…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Steaming the never used oven!!! What’s the point!? And we saw that boring video last week, get some new content or duck off. She is soooo bleeping boring!!!

Reactions: 22
You just know she hates doing reels, far too much effort for a lazy arse like her, and still trying to flog the 'Hinch Jar' idea where you throw away 48 random objects? Maybe people don't buy as much tit as you, Mrs Hinch?

Reactions: 17
This Hunch Jar of bollocks... it's just a re-hashed, more complicated list for the dumb Hunchers. Yawwwwn, who has time to duck about with post it notes (waste of paper) a Sharpie and fold them up?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Interesting reviews on YMU agency from current and previous staff...Toxic environment and bullying mentioned many times

• Wow
Reactions: 32
The Hunch Jar sort of makes her to-do book of lists a bit redundant? Anyone with common sense will realise that anything that has the word Hinch on it is useless 😂 I just write important admin tasks down. Cleaning - I just wing it & do it when it needs doing -I have no set routine and I consider my house nice & clean, and more importantly, lived in 😉

Good luck to whoever at Sophie’s new management team drew the short straw and has now been tasked with looking after the Hinch’s (Sophie, Jamie & Freda) - it’s not going to be an easy ride 😂 😂 😂 Look forward to seeing how it all unfolds.
---
Interesting reviews on YMU agency from current and previous staff...Toxic environment and bullying mentioned many times
Sophie & Freda will fit in nicely then

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She flooded millions of copies of her life in lists only to now do the same with a load of post it’s in a jar… wonder how the sheep feel now they’ve gD to replace their lists with post it’s and a jar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lmao the woman who can't cook has an ad deal with Ninja for the air fryer.
bleeping hell, did they not see the vom-cakes she made lardy for his birthday?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
On twitter its saying that she signed with YMU. Did Gleam dump her for being a boring twit?
It wouldn't surprise me if they just had enough of trying to put out fires that she created and never listening to any advice that they give and just constantly thinking she knows best and then to top it all of they had to contend with Freda Barking mad causing carnage and insulting loads of people on sm. They probably thought 'duck this, our 10% management fee isn't worth having to put up with these absolute lunatics.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If you listen to the sound on Jimbob’s story below it will show you exactly what he thought when Sopha told him she was making a cheesecake 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my word... what the duck did she think the latch was for on the cake tin 🙄 #AllTheGearNoIdea 😂
View attachment 1993185
View attachment 1993186
And a massive Billy bullshiter, she has made cheeesezzzzzzcake concoctions at Greyskull, with springform cake tins. I'm disappointed she didn't use the floor as a sssssspppppecial baking surface if I'm honnnessstttttt, due to this I'm gunna have to downvote her reel. Very dissssapointed if I'm honest, guyyyysssshhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mentioned these yesterday.

Do I get a bingo or a badge or a bag of half used cleaning products or a half eaten cheesecake? 🙏😂
Well spotted, would love to know what happened with Gleam🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
---
It wouldn't surprise me if they just had enough of trying to put out fires that she created and never listening to any advice that they give and just constantly thinking she knows best and then to top it all of they had to contend with Freda Barking mad causing carnage and insulting loads of people on sm. They probably thought 'duck this, our 10% management fee isn't worth having to put up with these absolute lunatics.
So the meal in London Town, was that being dumped by Gleam or introducing the new team🤔🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.