Mrs Hinch #626 Soph still banging on about her 'land', can count the square footage on one hand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone curious nosey like me 😅

Can't cope with the "looks professional" comments on the reel. Hun that's about as professional as my Food Tech creations circa 2001. Hope this helps 👍🏻

* Side Note *I'm having a really tough time IRL so being here is keeping me sane(ish) 😘 shame she's so bloody dull atm.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is anyone else getting bored of how samey it all is? Not just her content but also our discussions of her content? I'm not moderating or anything.
Just commenting on how boring she is that the boredom seems to have permeated what's usually a hilarious thread.

It feels like a never-ending carousel of
She used a filter
She posted an aff. link/undeclared ad
Sob story/Ron's "journey"
Dirty alpacas/fat dog
Not even a cleaner
Gross food
Braggy witch

Rinse and repeat.

Idk. I'm just not finding it very fresh lately. But that's down to her content, not you guys. She never was particularly exciting but my god lately she's scraping the barrel. Not even the ski holiday or book tour set the threads on fire, and that's pretty shocking for someone with over 600 threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
God she has an awful voice. Maybe it is because she annoys me anyway with her lies and deceit. I know it sounds mean but I really can't stand it. I do have to mute her
---
Should you be steaming an electric microwave like that?!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All those jobs she’s putting in that “hinch” jar challenge. Aren’t they jobs you’d normally do weekly to monthly anyway? Surely it should be full of things that very rarely get done. She’s mad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
“Complete gratitude list for today” 🤣

Thank you to my sheep for giving me this life…
Thank you to Fredayahoo for having sex with Jamie so I don’t have to…
Thank you to Weepy Al for my bodge job wooden bits around my home…
Thank you to my two “toddlers” for the content you enable me to provide…
Thank you to my cleaner for keeping my house clean…

🤣🤣. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Is anyone else getting bored of how samey it all is? Not just her content but also our discussions of her content? I'm not moderating or anything.
Just commenting on how boring she is that the boredom seems to have permeated what's usually a hilarious thread.

She used a filter
Dirty alpacas/fat dog
Not even a cleaner
Gross food
Braggy witch

Rinse and repeat.

Idk. I'm just not finding it very fresh lately. But that's down to her content, not you guys. She never was particularly exciting but my god lately she's scraping the barrel. Not even the ski holiday or book tour set the threads on fire, and that's pretty shocking for someone with over 600 threads.
Her posts are turning into groundhog day tbh.
Even when she gets something new to work with (ski holiday etc.,) she annililates it.
Boring Soph, it's all just boring.

Reactions: 25

She used a filter
Dirty alpacas/fat dog
Not even a cleaner
Gross food
Braggy witch

Rinse and repeat.

Yes, totally agree. As you say, with her it's rinse and repeat. She's way past 'knowing when it's time to quit' and her content is desperate. Alpacas ... 💤 😴 Laaaand 💤 😴 Wiping, bragging etc
#mrshinchisover

Reactions: 19
All those jobs she’s putting in that “hinch” jar challenge. Aren’t they jobs you’d normally do weekly to monthly anyway? Surely it should be full of things that very rarely get done. She’s mad.
Don't know about you but I'm off to hoover the exterior of my car 🤣 (why she had to specify interior, I have no idea)
Surely that jar should be for jobs that aren't done frequently 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has completely copied the recipe from another FB page (where the lady knew how to to open her spring form cake tin!):

1677592449911.png

• Wow
Reactions: 20
On twitter its saying that she signed with YMU. Did Gleam dump her for being a boring twit?
She's not on Gleams "talent lists" any more either. Seems she's potentially just with them for her books at the moment as they've promoted that recently. Not sure how it all works.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
In her Hunching jar she had 'wash the floors' written down. WW muddy feet, spit and she needs a prompt to wash the ducking floors!
Filthy witch 🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I wonder what they've got planned for her. On their insta she mentions about wanting to push herself out of her comfort zone again. I wonder if they've said they can get her the tv deals she clearly wants.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.