Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hens Teeth

Has this shoe charity thing come about from when she was asking for recommendations on who to send her ‘book’ too? Sals shoes rings a bell with me but I don’t know where to start in finding it on a previous thread! I’m sure when she was addressing envelopes sals shoes was one of them….

Reactions: 6

AllieBee

VIP Member
Interesting on a top list of influencers agencies Gleam is no 12 and YMU is nowhere to be seen. Also it was bought out in 2021 and the head guy Dom stepped aside🤔
Yeah, mostly they represent proper.entertainment artists they don't have many influencers on their books do they?

RubySky478

VIP Member
I like make up friends Insta, she comes across as genuine & friendly even though they’re clearly minted too. She shares her kids a bit but not overly intrusively. I find it so hard to reconcile her being mates with Hinch though, they seem such different people. I guess a few of us have old school mates we can’t shake off though so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Apparently they used to work together in London..

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I think she can probably cook (limited range but could easily master a spaghetti bolognese), but chooses not to because again it’s down to laziness and her poor diet. She lives off mugshots, Ribena, McDonald’s, pizzas and those expensive Charlie Bigham ready meals (or maybe Jamie has those). We’ve never seen this family eat a proper nutritious meal ever - never seen a cottage pie, home made roast dinner etc. Jamie has plenty of time to cook too, but again I think he opts more for convenience foods. We’ve seen what she gives the boys. Reckon Ron is fed better at nursery
This will impact their speech too.

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
i get you … I very nearly unfollowed after her involvement in and comments after the book tour though 😂 My finger is a hovering!
To be fair the song she used on the reel of the book tour was not the best, superwoman 🤮 but the reel was still better than any Hinch has ever done. All influencers show too much of their children and cash in on ads but some go about it better than others. Hinch crosses the line in everything she does, must bug her that Georgia is much more likeable and has more interesting content than her.

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
No, her tend anxiety and 'I just cant believe this loife happened to me little old Princess Dog Cock Smell Sofa' would never allow tv cameras in. They might catch her sprinkling tend biscuit crumbs into her gifted sofas so she can Amazon link her 14th vacuum cleaner of the year clearing it up!! 🤬
Princess Dog Cock Smell Sofa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
Classic Hinch though. And not the only instagrammer at it this weekend too, Carrie Hope Fletcher has been at it too... And apparently reported hers to the old Bill! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hahaha but then we might see her 24/7 child support and the actual cleaner of Hinch Farm. 😂
And without a filter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That declutter jar idea was a lot of shite, who has 496 items to get rid of? Does that explain why her cupboards are always empty? This idea is actually decent (which means it’s not her idea! It’ll be stolen from elsewhere).

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Never on this thread but where was she on SS SYLO? I actually watched the last episode to see her and I didn’t see her 🙃 why?

• Wow

nursemum12

Chatty Member
She's famous for cleaning!! What is the problem with filming her cleaning something and posting it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Busy working mum? I'd love to know what she does in a day..she always seems to say she's on the laptop answering emails, about what though?
Begs for more freebies hope that helps 😂

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Our schools in Essex are striking today. Nurseries aren't striking though I don't think, I don't think they share a union with teachers.
No. Unless they are a maintained nursery. PVI nurseries (private, voluntary, independent) don’t often have teachers on site.