Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:I only went and chose a job out of my ***King jar Hinching jar and realised i don't have a steam cleaner🤷‍♀️or even an orangeary🦧
I pulled out of my twatish Hinching jar “Get Ratmanzz to jet wasssh the patio” I don’t have a jet wasssh or a Ratmanzz 🐀🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

YR80

Chatty Member
I just still can’t get over the fact her surname isn’t even Hinch. She’s got signs, wall murals, clothes and god knows what else throughout her home with her brand name. When you really think about it, it’s ridiculous!
It really is. I can’t imagine going by half of my surname. Mine is easily splittable but I never would.

My class sometimes say ‘Mrs [initial]’ because my surname is 2 syllables and they’re lazy 😂 but I still can’t imagine going by half of my name, let alone making a brand of it.

GrimFandango

Has anyone listened to the podcast with Sophie as guest? The new additions apparently won't be goats or pigs is all I gleaned from it
Didn't realise it was online to watch
---
Because it's rabbits. Or possibly those runner ducks that never appeared. Not sure why you'd have them (ducks) so close to the house though because they stink.
I keep runner ducks I blummin hope not!

Interesting account she's just recently followed. A exclusive wedding venue farm with animals. Bride and groom with alpacas.
Either the WW are getting a new job or I smell a 5 year wedding vow renewal to celebrate 10 years together.....
Yes! Come and get married at hinch "farm" meet the many faces of Sophie 😄

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I wonder if it’s due to some sort of postpartum psychosis and she’s tried harming Ronnie when he was born or something like that - I can’t see any other reason why she wouldn’t be allowed on her own around her children. Or any reason why social services would be involved.

(Sorry if anyone feels I’m out of line saying that. I’m no doctor and I’m not self diagnosing her, just sharing my thoughts! X)
She was admitted to hospital when pregnant with him for not eating properly and therefore putting him in danger so who knows🤔

• Wow

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I see that poor girl is still begging Hinch for attention, asking if Ronnie and Lonnie likes their books she bought them. So Hinch obviously hasn’t bothered contacting her since the “signing” where she declared her true love to the poor confused young lady.
There have been several, increasingly desperate messages and posts from the fan. Hopefully if Sopha continues to ignore her she will finally start to realise they aren’t “best friends” but I expect Hinch will drop her a heart or a “love you so much” and the cycle will start again. Shameful behaviour. Hinch should have stopped this months ago.
Aren’t they the books she returned?

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Not to defend her (I’ve checked, I’m not running a fever 🤒) but I didn’t read that as her buying a third car. There are two available, but they both want the white BMW.

I could be wrong though, I accept she is a frivolous bitch who will bankrupt herself through her uncontrolled spending.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I thought the crisps were kept in the Pantry? I'm sure they were shown on there a while back with the 2 tins of soup and multiple bags of sweets in one of her other pointless videos.
That cupboard was most definitely staged. Just threw it in there to have a video to do something. She's so obvious.:rolleyes:
---

It was only bought to satisfy Noknobs religious kink/stage he went through that time, pretending to be a church-goer. (Never been proven but the guess was to potentially get Ronnie into a school that required church attendance?)
Definitely was because it stopped before the cut off for places.