Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Is anyone else getting bored of how samey it all is? Not just her content but also our discussions of her content? I'm not moderating or anything.
Just commenting on how boring she is that the boredom seems to have permeated what's usually a hilarious thread.

It feels like a never-ending carousel of
She used a filter
She posted an aff. link/undeclared ad
Sob story/Ron's "journey"
Dirty alpacas/fat dog
Not even a cleaner
Gross food
Braggy bitch

Rinse and repeat.

Idk. I'm just not finding it very fresh lately. But that's down to her content, not you guys. She never was particularly exciting but my god lately she's scraping the barrel. Not even the ski holiday or book tour set the threads on fire, and that's pretty shocking for someone with over 600 threads.
Not sure how we can spice it up. Although if we say she usually does - the puppet masters 😂

Reactions: 7

Pergola

VIP Member
💯. She did the cleaning role well, at least well from the point that she git the Lakey 22 and more interested, believing in her, and rushing to the shop to buy what she promoted. That was when her page had a point. Now everyone else has come along, there are real farmers, real authors, parenting pages that offer great tips and advice, real cooks tips, eco cleaners, proper cleaners. She is none of those. There is no point to Mrs Hinch she doesn't stand for anything at all. You can't suddenly switch from being the one who pines her bog to one who poses in spas. It doesn't work for her Insta because that isn't the following she grew. There will always be the dedicated core who are too stupid to see it, but most of her original followers have drifted away and she's left with the weirdo dregs like Grim Fanny. The low number of reviews on her book says it all. No one cares any more. She's yesterday's chip paper (I think that's the saying!). She's done. And this move to the big house has sped that up.
Exactly..... That's what greed does for you?

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
She hasn't got 2 toddlers close in age either, my 3 babies were 13 months apart and my 2 grandchildren are 11 months apart?

There is TWO years difference in Ron & Len?

Why does she keep pushing that this life is so difficult for her??

View attachment 2001389
What she’s written makes no sense? Surely it should say “never am I not buying two of something again”…? X

mammaof3

VIP Member
Is she trying to be more eco?
Her ad was diabolical.
Thought she used her sponge daddy to clean her makeup brushes. Amazon again.
eta - sorry added on the reel.

333161483_644628897470750_6751082177433820796_n.jpg

Last edited:

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Did Ron go to school with a pink bag for world book day?
Ours was today because the teachers are rightfully on strike tomorrow.

imagine slotha being on strike. I DONNWAN PEOPLE TO AVE ANOPINION ANYMORRRE!
Our schools in Essex are striking today. Nurseries aren't striking though I don't think, I don't think they share a union with teachers.

docmum

VIP Member
Glad I don't have a Ninja! I prefer the Instant range made by the makers of Instant Pot, they are so much better
---
And what exactly are YMU going to do with her? They seem to manage the ITV people in the main, are they going to get her some slots on This Morning instead of old Lemons Lindsay? That should be a laugh! Whatever they attempt to do with her they will fail though, unless they try to push her towards ITV reality shows - love to see her on dancing on ice or I'm a Celeb!!
I think she’s after a show like Ferne or Billi have. Hence them basically live blogging their entire holiday. I haven’t watched an episode of towie or the spin-offs but I’d watch them all before I watched a second of her in any mock-umentary 🤢

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Came on to say we are far too on it with our spying that if she’d had an air fryer for over a year, we would have known about it. Bollocks. She jumped on the bandwagon in the late autumn like many others. 😜😜 my air fryer is used daily and doesn’t look that immaculate. And I’ve only had mine for As long as she REALLY has had hers.
Annndddd she is paid to feature it. Naturally.
---
Ninja are owned by SHARK so everytime we have seen that airfryer it has been a promotional AD
She obviously still works for Shark.... She didn't buy that airfryer either!! 😡
Ahhhhh now that makes sense.

AllieBee

VIP Member
I’d love for her to do a Todd Carty on DOI
Oh my yes!! A GC would be fab. Though I was only thinking when I watched it the other day that they only seem to have people who are really good on there now, haven't seen any real hopeless ones for ages. That rules her out of that then!

Jojo75

She was induced in a side room by the reception area? I'm sorry if I'm wrong and maybe different hospitals have different practices but I was induced with all of my pregnancies and two of them I was induced on an antenatal ward and the last one was on the labour ward.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
That parent that’s dressed her autistic child as an alpaca for world book day… Jesus Christ. Stop the world, I would like to get off it please…! X
Came across that reel earlier looking at her tagged stuff. Was waiting to see how long it'd take her to post it coz the two boys that dressed up are autistic.

• Sad

SuzieMCR

I like make up friends Insta, she comes across as genuine & friendly even though they’re clearly minted too. She shares her kids a bit but not overly intrusively. I find it so hard to reconcile her being mates with Hinch though, they seem such different people. I guess a few of us have old school mates we can’t shake off though so 🤷🏻‍♀️
i get you … I very nearly unfollowed after her involvement in and comments after the book tour though 😂 My finger is a hovering!

• Haha