Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
I’m only counting 3 WBD tagged posts so far.
and shes had to actively go looking for them! they arent just there obviously on her tagged pages. i had to really search and scroll down
---
The comments state facts that come directly from this page. Stuff that’s been uncovered on here. Very obvious.
but if they have been found out on here they have been found out in the real world. its a bit like other sites. they are often seen in other places too. but thats simply because alot of people can find out about stuff at the same time,feel the same,talk the same and it is pure coincidence. it happens with the news items all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

bosskaren70

Oh my god it’s started!! Loads of mums showing off pictures in the preschool parents WhatsApp group, loads of princesses, animals wizards and one parent has posted both her boys in black adidas tracksuits with caps and trainers, some one else asked who they were going as and mum said “Ron and Len of course” no one knew who she was talking about even when she showed the book people still didn’t know who the “author” was
Is this on instagram?I want to have a nosy 😂
---
Good point never thought of that, someone like Kate double dipping
It’s sad if that’s the case proper cult behaviour 😩

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
Bubs, I’ve had like 4 “appletisers” and I’m buzzing!!! We literally live over the road so I nipped back to check it was ok, it smells fucking amazing. I’m going to the shop now to make sure we have a large glass of “ribena” to go with it 😊😘
Swipe up for the link, hope that helps 😉😉😉😉
I’ve just googled this - oh my days ❤ I hope it was as amazing as it sounds! 😊
Clearly it could never be as tasty as Dogpie’s pastry/frankfurter sunday snack fuckery but we povvo’s do what we can eh?!

Im wondering if she's going to branch out to asda and hers why I think this.

Earlier a flash advert came up with cartoon hinch. Spray wipe hinch - link takes you to asda. Wasn't her froshteeddd one either. A pink one.

Anyways a while later another flash advert - but no hinch this time. Orange spray wipe done. Link to buy takes you to tesco..
Is this what you saw?

Also read this article: https://www.essexlive.news/whats-on/shopping/mrs-hinch-praises-asda-huge-7639369.amp

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Justdee

Chatty Member
To be fair the song she used on the reel of the book tour was not the best, superwoman 🤮 but the reel was still better than any Hinch has ever done. All influencers show too much of their children and cash in on ads but some go about it better than others. Hinch crosses the line in everything she does, must bug her that Georgia is much more likeable and has more interesting content than her.
Really like make up friend apart from the up book tour reel but wondered if that was listed as part if her job ? Did you see the fking headache reel :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I hadn’t read the CHF thread since Friday morning (I don’t have insta or Twitter) so missed ALL THE DRAMA - I’ve now got my Sunday afternoon doing a soph and sitting on my arse on my phone thanks to your post 😂 (though my kids are out playing football with dad then doing some gardening with grandparents so I won’t be ignoring them like she does). Amazing considering I’m a busy working mum and it’s a Sunday 🤔
Get a brew and strap yourself in! Friday night was wild! I actually missed it while it was happening so spend 2.5 hours in silence while I caught up yesterday 😂

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
She was induced in a side room by the reception area? I'm sorry if I'm wrong and maybe different hospitals have different practices but I was induced with all of my pregnancies and two of them I was induced on an antenatal ward and the last one was on the labour ward.
Qué? Where is this information from?

Reactions: 3

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Also who gets induced in the ducking reception!??????? NO ONE. Of course the health care professions were WRONG and Lennie was coming she was RIGHT
Also hope her health visitor isn’t a follower 🤣🤣🤣
I remember her saying before about a private room. They can be paid for here. Or are used if they have concerns.

Reactions: 2

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Do you think? I thought the bit near the 10 looked like the short stubby end of the opposite end of the minutes hand. I thought the hour hand looked like it was near the 2
Could be mirror reflection. Also looked like she was in her dressing gown.

Reactions: 2