Mrs Hinch #626 Soph still banging on about her 'land', can count the square footage on one hand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine your play time is a party Susie filled with dyed rice and you get 10 minutes of that with a grabby claw hovering. My nephews, niece and my friends children were always dragging out toys and entertaining themselves.
Controlled play tray, for the gram, true narc style & then, most likely chucks it all in the bin and gets her Shark out.

Reactions: 27
Says something when her no bake cheesecake got more comments than her braggy fake love-fest reel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I've only just seen the Henry story, that poor dog and all the screeching and cackling in his face, I mean it wasn't even that funny was it? She's lost the plot oh and the scraping of the cheesecake was gross and yes Sopha the base was far too thick, the whole thing looked sickly

Reactions: 28
Considering she posts absolutely all child-related for content for engagement, it's funny how she is always moaning about how much the 'toddlers' (Ron is NOT a toddler Sloath - hope that helps) fight, yet there is absolutely no photo or video evidence of it actually happening.

It's really bleeping tragic to make out your kids don't get on because that's one of the only things left that you believe makes you relatable to your sheep.
Give it a rest you mad witch. Filters aside, you may want to consider that if the real you is neither likeable or relatable, you should probably give up the influencer life and go away and enjoy living YOUR dream farming (cough) life. bleep.
Nusty troll! Don’t you remember the time when the toddlers boys argued over the toy Dyson?? They had a little tug of war over it while Sloth was flumped on the sofa in the tangeriney, screeching at them and waving her claw as they were just out of reach, all the time filming everything! Because she’s such a relatable mum! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She has two children and does nothing but moan about the fighting or how naughty they are her bestest bubs has an army of kids and I’m not sure I’ve ever heard her be little them or mention fighting all the time.
Because she stimulates them, gives them attention and engages with them.

Reactions: 16
Just echoing else about how boring she is now. She's rarely on her stories and when she is it's just a repeat of the stuff she always posts. There's nothing fresh or exciting. Or even just the basics that got her to where she is now.
I check in on here occasionally but I've migrated to other threads now 🤣

Reactions: 35
The cheesecake footage made me laugh, couldn’t even take it off the cake tin base at the end and as for her lack of cooking equipment, swirling her chocolate with a toothpick and then cutting it with a bread knife, watch out Nigella 😂😂😂

And why had No Nob felt the need to confirm where they stayed a week later? We all know, he clearly felt the need to brag about it £££
She’s got a Smeg mixer though! I really do think “all the gear, no idea” should be her new tag line!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t think there’s anything Sophie can do now to save herself. Even if she reverted back to her roots - stories of nothing but cleaning, home bargain / B&M hauls, cheap and cheerful buys, all grey interior… that ship has sailed. There are people out there that do each and every one of those things better, especially cleaning hacks and tips and tricks. Whether that be videoing themselves cleaning things that are actually filthy dirty to begin with, or pushing eco friendly products.

She really is heading towards the bin. No one cares about a kit Kat cheesecake that she copied from someone else. No one cares about her luxury ski holiday, her boys and how much they misbehave, the alpaca, the overweight dog, Mr Hinch, her house and sex dungeon bed and chandelier.

I hate saying it but she did everything very well before. There was direction, there was a theme, everything slotted in very well and you knew what you were getting with “Mrs Hinch”. Now she is all over the place. Is she a child’s author, is she a farmer, is she a cleaner, is her account primarily for parents now? What is the point in her?

#mrshinchisover. (Not to be confused with quote “end her” 🤣) X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
I don’t think there’s anything Sophie can do now to save herself. Even if she reverted back to her roots - stories of nothing but cleaning, home bargain / B&M hauls, cheap and cheerful buys, all grey interior… that ship has sailed. There are people out there that do each and every one of those things better, especially cleaning hacks and tips and tricks. Whether that be videoing themselves cleaning things that are actually filthy dirty to begin with, or pushing eco friendly products.

She really is heading towards the bin. No one cares about a kit Kat cheesecake that she copied from someone else. No one cares about her luxury ski holiday, her boys and how much they misbehave, the alpaca, the overweight dog, Mr Hinch, her house and sex dungeon bed and chandelier.

I hate saying it but she did everything very well before. There was direction, there was a theme, everything slotted in very well and you knew what you were getting with “Mrs Hinch”. Now she is all over the place. Is she a child’s author, is she a farmer, is she a cleaner, is her account primarily for parents now? What is the point in her?

#mrshinchisover. (Not to be confused with quote “end her” 🤣) X
Maybe, but I always thought her IG was absolutely dull and only exsisted to make her money.

Reactions: 17
Maybe, but I always thought her IG was absolutely dull and only exsisted to make her money.
I’m not saying it wasn’t. I found it dull before, her decor wasn’t to my taste and I couldn’t think of anything worse than cleaning products ha ha. It’s obvious what her plan was all along - to make money like you’ve said.

But what I’m saying is at least it was all in keeping. Every picture she posted matched the previous one. Her Instagram had a theme. Her stories all revolved around the character she was trying to portray, Mrs Hinch the cleaning sensation. There’s none of that now - her feed is all over the place, from cheesecake reels, to book signing videos, to pictures of her boys, to disgusting looking Valentine cupcakes, to reels of special buys at Aldi. X

Reactions: 37
She has two children and does nothing but moan about the fighting or how naughty they are her bestest bubs has an army of kids and I’m not sure I’ve ever heard her be little them or mention fighting all the time.
This is very true, I have 2 boys and they adore each other and always have done.

They would play together for hours but they were taught to share from the start and they never had an absent Mum who was only around when shoving a phone in their faces?

Children also learn from what they see?
She is very loud and confrontational so is her mother are they picking up on this I wonder?

I have never criticised my children to their faces or to anyone else and even if I had got a reason to do so I never would because that would make me look a bad Mum?

You reap what you sow Hinch??

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh no her kids are arguing. They’re bored Soph. You’ve a massive garden (not a farm) and they’re not allowed to play in it cos of alpaca tit or just wild buck toothed bastards in general. There’s hardly any toys in the toy room, they can’t go to their rooms to play as there’s no toys in them at all.
And Hinch guess what. Kids fight. They bicker. I’ve 3 girls. Grown up now. But my main job wasn’t mother it was referee 😂. It’s normal life. But you don’t know that as you hardly look after them. It’s either JimBobNoSkis or FiddleGetWell

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I really hate that Peter rabbit style music she plays over the camels! 🤢 obviously showing them every morning is her new 'Ronnie running in from the kitchen' thing 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my word... what the duck did she think the latch was for on the cake tin 🙄 #AllTheGearNoIdea 😂
6FB80D6A-1D5C-4E22-ACC3-E596EFBCCA4C.jpeg

7C5E398E-31AB-4D78-BC73-E908152C75C6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Two things;

1. I've finally realised what Jimbobnoknobhonknose reminds me of: a grub.

2.. He is the one that does all the editing of the videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Urgh. She’s still pushing this narrative that her two “toddlers” are badly behaved 🙄. Siblings fight, they always will, it’s perfectly normal and it doesn’t mean they are badly behaved at all.

Christ woman, get a grip. Like you never clashed or fought with Mamfa 🤔
Just wait until they are older & the full on knocking chunks out of each other start. However will she cope?? I spent so much of my Young Mum life as a referee & if I quite honest bloody hollering & threatening to post them to their bloody Father on active duty in a war zone!!! (With no family support might I add Sloth you don't know you are born!!) Oh & I juggled working and walking (yes actually walking!!) My 2 Dogs too.....plus running a House.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.